No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 05/16 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People are dumb...Why don't you use search feature to figure out maybe why the WB has lower hp? This been said many many times and I won't explain it again to you all. Stop being lazy and use the search feature. That is why it is there for.

Comment

• good lord....raining merges

Comment

• why no free small wings on server merge... on it pays to recharge

Comment

• yes but what about the new people i am from server 222 and i am lvl 42 but what i don't get is how come u have to have a lot of daru to upgrade angels

Comment

• i think balens u can get of dungeons cuz i want that to happen cuz i am not spending money on games

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              Legends of Balenor

Duration: Ends at 23:59 the sixth day following the server merge

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
              • Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
              • Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100
              I wonder how many weeks it will take for the payout this time around?

Comment

• who knows, im still waiting to get paid from the last server merge before this one. my tickets just sit ignored.

Comment

• much more intersting ,, Brimg it on you alines #17

Comment

• guess we are the holy Bacon cuz 4 server will merge with us hahahahaha that make it hard to stay with the top player but more fun will come #17 #07

Comment

• Originally posted by AnotherTimeSink View Post
                      Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                      Legends of Balenor

Description: Do you have what it takes to be a legendary hero of Wartune? Raise your Battle Rating and stay within the Top 10 and be showered with rewards!
                      • Top 1 – 3 Players: 5,000,000 Gold, 2,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 100 and Soul Crystal x 300
                      • Top 4 – 10 Players: 2,000,000 Gold, 1,000,000 Daru, Mount Training Whip x 30 and Soul Crystal x 100
                      After multiple tickets the prior server merge took 15 days to pay me for 1st place.

I have a ticket in for this most current event from and so far it is day 5 and no payout. They replied I would be getting my payout 3 days ago but I am still waiting.

Comment

• can someone help me I lost server connection last night and I tried to sign back on but keeps telling me to log in and I think the problem is I never log off but it will not let me get on any suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherTimeSink View Post
                          Legends of Balenor

After multiple tickets the prior server merge took 15 days to pay me for 1st place.

I have a ticket in for this most current event from and so far it is day 5 and no payout. They replied I would be getting my payout 3 days ago but I am still waiting.
                          So far it's been a week since the event and they responded yesterday Wed, May 29 2013 6:35pm with,"Please allow up to 48 hours for your items to be received."

Sad to say if they do actually come through in the time period they gave they would set have improved their customer service by taking over a week to pay out.

Comment

Legends of Balenor

So far it's been a week since the event and they responded yesterday Wed, May 29 2013 6:35pm with,"Please allow up to 48 hours for your items to be received."

Sad to say if they do actually come through in the time period they gave they would set have improved their customer service by taking over a week to pay out.
                            After waiting the 48 hours I responded to my ticket asking where the payout was and they then replied,"Thank you for taking the time to submit your concern. All the rewards have not gone out yet please allow up to 72 hours after the time has ended to see if they arrive at that time feel free to contact us if there is still a problem."

This is the most pathetic Customer Service I have experienced since SOE.

Comment

• i did not receive from the first or second merge as well and i do not think we ever getting it so i gave up worrying about it

Comment

• Originally posted by R210979283 View Post
                                i did not receive from the first or second merge as well and i do not think we ever getting it so i gave up worrying about it
                                I didn't give up and got the 1st merge payout 15 days after. Hopefully not giving up will get me this one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X