[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 05/16 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordek View Post
    I’m player from KONGREGATE from s10 and merges s7 with s10 on "KONGREGATE" is the most stupid idea I ever see. It’s like adding Kung-Fu-Panda on WoW. Really? If R2 do that I need to ask for my money back.
    If you already spent money on here then you cannot get it back.
    But ofc is you are vip then just cancel it.
    ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
    IGN: Mary Magdalene
    Class: Mage
    LVL: 44
    BR: 1194
    Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
      TBH I don't CARE if they merge servers, you are right many of these mergers do not make sence, I do find it curious and I do not understand, why create a new server just to pair it with a VERY old server. Doesnt make sence to me... Can anyone explain it?
      k the method to their madness is...MAKE A NEW SERVER brings spenders in to get strong quick and some will spend a small fortune to get there as fast as they can
      so its a business thing and it does actually keep the game a free to play for those that dont spend money on the game ( and b4 you jump the gun I am not a spender i play for free aswell)

secondly merging keeps u on ur toes and keeps the game alive i know been there b4 sometimes it works sometimes it dosent work but it still puts new blood on servers and stops you seeing the same names at the top non stop

Comment

well I am on S44 and this will be our second set of mergers, s38 and s44 will merge with s4..... guess I need to make room in world chat for S4 members....

lol one step closer to being a legend of wartune.... and the list of players that have quit or given up, will grow longer and longer
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i love server merge s106 need merge hehe
          IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

i have both character on s106 and s189, i wonder what will happen after the merge?
            also another question, how to delete character since i dont meet the 5 requirement for the deletement?

Comment

oh smurf
              I wish that I was not such a quitter but I am going to blame R2 for me quitting
              Last edited by Kitwritten; 05-15-2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R28075563 View Post
                189 with 106, seriously? I'm 4th in BR on 189, but i don't even rank within top 100 for 106. What's the idea of this merge? Just what's wrong with you guys in R2?
                Wow, it seems as if someone is mad over a game. Come on dude, it's just a game, not REAL-LIFE.

What will happen during the merge? Are we unable to access the server during the merge?

13Kenzy,
                S106: Devil's Trail
                Level 50
                Archer
                S106 - Devil's Trail
                IGN: 13Kenzy
                Archer
                Level 50
                Guild: AussieRage

Comment

wow, all this whining about which server getting merged. and nothing on the crappy compensations for lack of gb finals. lol. oh well. the merge is gonna happen, and r2's compensations will always suck.

Comment

Cant wait to get knocked out of top 8 and be eliminated from guild battles. Thanks wartune!!!

Comment

server 144 and 147 merged 2 mounts ago...many top players quit because realise they fall to top 10-15...this time kick will be harder...how to merge with s65...ppl there have a PvP and PvE set ***...only 2 of us pass 50k br....if u dont have activity ($$$) on some servers u have 2 options...1.stop relesing every day a new server...2 merge with a neighbor server...dont jump 85 servers some times i think u dont have imagination

Comment

Heh, I'm pretty chilled, I have a shed of titles I will lose, but my favourite was Love My Guild anyway so I'm nt that fussed, I'll miss Blizzsperation and being called cheater on WB cos I not got a prayer of top spot after this merge

On the plus side thought if I can't hit top 3 no reason to spend balens so will save me cash
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PaulHood View Post
                          server 144 and 147 merged 2 mounts ago...many top players quit because realise they fall to top 10-15...this time kick will be harder...how to merge with s65...ppl there have a PvP and PvE set ***...only 2 of us pass 50k br....if u dont have activity ($$$) on some servers u have 2 options...1.stop relesing every day a new server...2 merge with a neighbor server...dont jump 85 servers some times i think u dont have imagination
                          1st archer nerfing, now that... What next? Thx r2, i like this game before but now day after day i think aBout quite

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i agree with you
                            Name : Adityo
                            Class : Knight & Archer
                            Server : S76 & S394

Comment

what you mean no GB finals? tbh , i'm glad we merge tough i will loose my nr1 rank in br but thats ok, got pretty boring on our server since top 5 ranked playezrsq where al in teh same guild .

I hope GB will get more challenging now , but no GB finale on friday?
                              On what server we log in then after merge?

Comment

Originally posted by crosiss View Post
                                what you mean no GB finals? tbh , i'm glad we merge tough i will loose my nr1 rank in br but thats ok, got pretty boring on our server since top 5 ranked playezrsq where al in teh same guild .

I hope GB will get more challenging now , but no GB finale on friday?
                                On what server we log in then after merge?
                                We log in on our usual server, to all intents and purposes everything will look the same, the only thing that will look *weird* is if you team up for group arena with people from the merged servers.

Then people fighting you will see a team of people from different servers ^^
                                Blizzarea
                                S147
                                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Working...
                                X