No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 05/16 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think it is unfair for newest server to being merged with the older one. There is really much gap BR and everything player have. R2 should give more compensation for player in newest server, especially exp buff bonus..to cath up lvl with those from older server....

BTW, thanks GoD..s106 is merged with s189..not with the older... hihihi

IGN : JiNN
    Job : Mage
    Homebase: R2-S300 - Scarwood Forest
    SpeciaL SkiLL: Handsome

Comment

wonder whats gonna happen first,
      people that play wartune are finally going to have enough and never play again
      or the whole entire game is gonna crash and never able to be played
      these idiots are to much like facebook...wartune ignores the people that play so why bother complaining?
      be like me and wait and see what happens first

Comment

Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
        Indeed some ppl want to spend money, but what do they get for it? I am a big free-to-play person, and I don't mind the pay-to-play however R2 and other game companies take advantage. Basically if you spend a small fortune who is to say the game won't close down in a month or whatever. You get nothing tangible. As far as pc or console games are concerned, you dont neccessarily have to make 100% once, look at Blizzard's Diablo II, Starcraft, etc...

Sorry your argument doesn't hold water.

PS: I STILL play diablo II
        In your point, ppl wasting money on recharge, buy vip etc... But this is your point. You are not better from them and they better then you - just diferent lifestyle ...
        I like my vip or small recharge for free blitz or cata keys,someone recharge more or 0. This is our choice.
        You must remember - game need money for work, game is biznes and need p2w and f2p ppl

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I'd hazard a guess that the merges have more to do with the servers' time zone than how old/young they are in comparison to each other.

Granted, that doesnt make it any better. I'll be the on the youngest server of 4 merged together now, but that's what I'd assume the determining factor is. You wouldnt want to be merged and then find out they're going by the other server's event times which are hrs different than what you're used to, right?
          ~Thunderess;
          [S74]Tarlington Field
          Mage

Comment

this is all just a bunch of bullcrap merging server 192 with 185. 185 has level 63's and up and 192's max player is 57
            the #1 guild on server 185 has the top 10 players in the guild. so this is a pretty strong server compared to server 192. the max battle rating on server 192 is 41k and on 185 it is 53k notice any difference?
            Last edited by littleg8r; 05-16-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
              Money. New servers attract new players and players that want to start over. Merged servers cause the balin users to spend more to keep up - or catch up.
              your the only one that understands about all this. but one thing Is for sure why make new servers when those cost more money to keep up too
              the only reason they are doing all this **** is to make all the lower level players quit so there will be more room for the players who want to spend money on balens also they doing this too cuz they wanna save money on keeping all these 220 servers or so and compact it into like 150 servers to save a lot more money.

Comment

Originally posted by littleg8r View Post
                this is all just a bunch of bullcrap merging server 192 with 185. 185 has level 63's and up and 192's max player is 57
                the #1 guild on server 185 has the top 10 players in the guild. so this is a pretty strong server compared to server 192. the max battle rating on server 192 is 41k and on 185 it is 53k notice any difference?
                for the record, 185 only has 4 players above 60.. and only 2 63's, and we JUST hit 63 this morning.. 192's max player is 57? really??? I was logged in there yesterday and there was 3 59's...

There is servers with WAY bigger gaps getting merged. I'm sorry you guys got the short end of the stick getting merged with an older server, but that gap isn't that bad, unless you exaggerate it completely more than it is. We only have one player at 51k, the rest are well below that #. He's a heavy hitter, but those are everywhere.

We look forward to having some fun on 192. Thanks!

Comment

it is what it is,quit or cry,fair or not,,,,,,i'm playing because,i like the game,,,,,i'll never be the #1 player but know this...i'll never be last

Comment

For once I agree with Rock here. I just broke into the top 20 on s185 and after the merge is complete, i'll be lucky to be in the top 40. While the other mergers are bad, the one between s185 and s192 has to be the best one yet. I can only hope we will find a little more excitement than what we had before.

Comment

Common getthe servers up i want to kill me some 65-69s in there .....
                      Wartune
                      Name : Death✞Lord
                      Server : s144
                      Profession : Knight
                      Level : 80

Blade Hunter
                      Name : Death✞Lady
                      Server : s14
                      Profession : Valkyrie
                      Level : 175
                      BR:3106340

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
                        Common getthe servers up i want to kill me some 65-69s in there .....
                        One guy from our server who is happy xD hi Mort

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

MickeyQuixote, let's forget the past and begin new future, together ;D
                          Last edited by R210680491; 05-16-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            Lol, I can see all the crying about some of the merges already.
                            Do give us some examples?
                            “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

makin seru ajj .....hajaaaaar !!!

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                One guy from our server who is happy xD hi Mort
                                bring it on.. dun cry in wc
                                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Working...
                                X