No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 06/06 @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Wartunes, there is always so much to do, but the constant merges is very unsettling and discouraging.

Comment

Server 58 here. Please we need a merge XD

Comment

We still haven't got the pay out for the Legends of Balenor from the last merger and you think we are going to believe you are going to do Legends of Balenor and Strength of Numbers this time?

Comment

•Ashthorn Fen (S161), Blightwillow (S164), Wyvernmist (S167), Fangfire Woods (S170), and Whiteraven (S173) will be merging together.
          What!? ***? Unbelievable!!! Goodbye 1% world boss forever then.

Comment

Boy - smart money joins an old server.

Comment

Osthaven (S193), Grungefall (S197), and Felmarsh (S213), will be merging together.
              Haven't we got another merge? Back some days ago?! Please, stop that. It's getting laggier and laggier if you keep on with these merges! You'll really lose people playing the R2 games if you just keep on resetting the rankings, Guild Battles and gobble up the battlegrounds. Please, don't just ignore the advice people put here, it's not right for those who worked hard for months in obtaining a rank, and it's nasty because you force people to merge guilds too! I already lost one guild because of your merge, and I don't want certainly to lose another one just for the sake of your need of making things worse for non-cashers, and I simply don't want to lose the pleasure of being in a Guild Battle. Please listen to the players, they are your community! If you don't do that you'll just be yourselves playing this game and other people who will believe you can really do something good, but seeing that you're doing another merge just disappoints me and makes me believe you're not interested in caring for the people around the world who really enjoy this game.

Thank you!
              In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
              Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
              "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
              I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

City protection

can i ask a question ?
                city protection will preserved also ?

Comment

Why not just merge all servers into one big server? The way it is going seems like that is going to happen. World Boss be crazy though if it was one huge server.

Comment

i think this agood..209 nd 218
                    whuLand (Archer)
                    FEATHAERSTORM [209]
                    You will fun if you know who am i...

Comment

Will thanks again for mess up the severs again. Yell really know how to ** up ppl playing time. I think it time for me to go find a lot better game to play. That don't ** up like r2games!!!!!!! yell can take all your mergers an stick it up your azz side ways. I done with this ** up game. r2games only care about how much cash they can get ppl to spend. They don'r care about how much lag they make for ppl that are playing, ONLY THE CASH THEY MAKE OFF PPL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So r2games can kiss my azz good bye

Comment

I think many players writing replies have the wrong idea about this game. The purpose of Wartune is not to make a good game where hard work and/or skill is rewarded. This game was made to make money, pure and simple. I wonder how many extra recharges they get after a server merge, as players scramble to get back into the Top 10? Even I am seriously considering it. I will probably give them cold, hard, touch-it smell-it spend-it cash for ... nothing... a few lines of code that make fancy, fake wings appear on a fancy, fake character. But that's the game. They sold it and we bought it. So if you can afford to, pay up. And if you can't, don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Comment

Originally posted by themoleculeman View Post
                          I think many players writing replies have the wrong idea about this game. The purpose of Wartune is not to make a good game where hard work and/or skill is rewarded. This game was made to make money, pure and simple. I wonder how many extra recharges they get after a server merge, as players scramble to get back into the Top 10? Even I am seriously considering it. I will probably give them cold, hard, touch-it smell-it spend-it cash for ... nothing... a few lines of code that make fancy, fake wings appear on a fancy, fake character. But that's the game. They sold it and we bought it. So if you can afford to, pay up. And if you can't, don't hate the player. Hate the game.
                          so true,and the saddest think is i just realise this game is not worth to pay any more!!! so yes **** YOU R2GAMES!!
                          ban me? so be it!!!!!!

Comment

the big problem of merge is LAG,.>!!!
                            `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

Howdie. I'm from the S220, where I can log in after merging? S217 or still on my server? thanks.

Comment

if you keep arbitrarily merging us...then allow us to move other server as we wish!
                                its fair enough!

i hate being merged with most older server!

oh you dont even care rite?!?!
                                we are your money machine!

Comment

Working...
                                X