No announcement yet.

[Activity] Ruler in Red - Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? You dont get an extra red one, even if you got 15k? High and low, where shall start looking?

Comment

In the time period you`ll make so much points so you could get few energines without counting on geting red and reciving 1 as reward

Comment

I find it funny that people are whining about an event that is 100% free and rewards you if you are lucky enough to land a red...you dont have to feel entitled to get every single reward from an event ever and reds do drop, quite frequently if you look at the chats after wb's

If you dont like it, then dont bother...myself...i just see it as 500 extra xp if i would ,against the odds, land a red nothing more...and also nothing less

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
          I find it funny that people are whining about an event that is 100% free and rewards you if you are lucky enough to land a red...you dont have to feel entitled to get every single reward from an event ever and reds do drop, quite frequently if you look at the chats after wb's

If you dont like it, then dont bother...myself...i just see it as 500 extra xp if i would ,against the odds, land a red nothing more...and also nothing less
          Because its taking the place of a real event that could actually help people.

Comment

Originally posted by R25098349 View Post
            Because its taking the place of a real event that could actually help people.
            The real event is coming after this one ends, this is just a filler...and as such, a no payment required one is decent in my book, even though the chance might be a tad bit low

Comment

i reach 45k pts and havent got 1 so i bought all three

Comment

Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
                35k+ Astral points so far and not a single red from it good luck 2 all with event your gona need it...
                38k here
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                  Sadly, capturing red astrals is always all about luck. My main char has already spent millions of gold still no red astral, while my alt char spent just 200k gold and got Red Brilliance astral.
                  nice one :3 hey by any chance could you add me there xDDDD not that i'm boasting but i just wanna show ppl too that even noncashers can shine with effort and i wanna inspire fellow noncashers that 'someday! we can give those cashers a hard time too!' X3

IGN: PrincessArya/LadyArya/Cleo
                  BR: 179315/170765/164810

Class: Archer/Mage/Mage
                  Server: ALL S69
                  Guild:
                  ALL in Epic
                  Honor: High Commander/Imperial Commander/Elite Crusader
                  Level: ALL 80
                  Adv. Level:
                  Honorary Dragon Ranger/Warlock/Warlock Lvl. 3

I try to be nice to those who pis.s me off the 1st time. I am a bit.ch to those who pis.s me off again after the 1st time.

My humble attempt at "Soloing" Spire a long time ago:

Comment

Based on my own experience i got one red astral with only 450k gold 2 days after the red astral is released after that i already reached 50k+ star points and havent got any red astral hahhahahah

Comment

^Damn than i feel lucky with 40k 2 reds xD

Comment

hye please make new arena clothing for lvl 65, now only have for 55. for level 70 synthesis already release and it will not fair to player using level 55 arena clothing. so please make it and we as player will become more interest to play this game

Comment

65 arena gear will never be there syah so keep dreaming

Comment

Clothing hahahahaha its gear not cloths and nope there wont be and also how come thats not fair players using 55pvp gear did some of your brain cells dyed or what xD

Comment

make a good event..
                              whuLand (Archer)
                              FEATHAERSTORM [209]
                              You will fun if you know who am i...

Comment

i buyed all my red and then captured my first one

Comment

Working...
                                X