No announcement yet.

[Activity] Ruler in Red - Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use my points to buy a red astral...It does not give me the bonus astral (I searched high & low to get the points).

Comment

^Pretty naive to think that if you buy your red you`ll get it xD

Comment

I still never recieved my reward for event... was unable to collect it after capturing a red

Comment

its hard for me to collect money fast and its hard to get a red astral with my Star Point 6,5k i hv to collect 8,5k more its a lot of money and i have a yellow astral needs 7k exp and i think 500 exp isnt enuf even if energine can be upgraded to lvl5 i still need much money to collect astrals while im not really rich i think this is a really bad event, cmon r2 make something better!
          CRYSTAL SAGA
          IGN: (S10)PrinceMaxer
          Server: (S6)Starglade
          Lvl: 43 Retired~~
          WARTUNE
          IGN: ArchMaster Abandoned~~/MagixMaster
          Server: (S2)Edena Village/(S223)Stormholder
          Level: 37/50
          Class: Archer/Mage
          Guild : (None)/Dymension
          Honor: Warrior/Crusader

Comment

wartune anjing....
            asu asu
            masa BR 36k kagak bisa tembus lvl 90 catagom....
            gila ini ofisial wartune
            yang laen cuma 33k juga bisa tembus 100 catagom
            emang bangsat server satu ini s139,,, tolong dong di perbaiki sistemnya dasar ofisial goblok

Comment

i agree with Rip_Van_Winkle.. and event to exchange an astral of equal lvl for one we actually need... cause everyone knows you so rarely get something your class needs.. that would be a great event

Donelda K-S8
              Donelda: Kabam S8

Comment

You guys need to catch the red one, not buying.
                "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Originally posted by zoltra View Post
                  i agree with Rip_Van_Winkle.. and event to exchange an astral of equal lvl for one we actually need... cause everyone knows you so rarely get something your class needs.. that would be a great event

Donelda K-S8
                  That thing will never happen. The astrals dont have same price to be able to exchange it.
                  Also a lvl 4 red needs more astrals to level it up while an Orange one needs less to level it up.
                  Also, if they will input astral exchange , where the competition will be? Nowhere.
                  Your worst nightmare .
                  Azazael - S20

Comment

Zrirpfk

hi ház gát BÉLA

Comment

not happy at all i play wartune everyday and like it as it was now the server is down again last time it happend my friend recived alot of daru and coin and i never whats going on i am overlord on tempest hedge

Comment

Originally posted by A7XREVer View Post
                        I have 1450 star points and still haven't got a red one drop for me yet :P
                        lmao I had 44 k star points b4 my 1st red dropped

Comment

I've spent a lot of gold but never get red astral

Comment

Originally posted by R22126260 View Post
                            I've spent a lot of gold but never get red astral
                            If you don't have luck, exchange start points for the red one.
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

info

Dear support. I would like to know when it will be reduced to non-VIP player? As I play this game 5 months ago, but still not rolled out red Astral and 196 VIP token is hooked up, when I can I use it?

Comment

when i can kill you marting. hahahahaha. i wanna found you bro
                                Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                                Name Char : Surya91
                                Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                                X