X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY UNFAIR

-ladywakwak

Comment

people on 207/210 are already making jokes about Zebq "destroying another server"... way to go R2...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$___$$$$$$$$$$$$
      $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____$$$$$$$$$$$
      $$$$$$$$$$$____$$______$$___$$$$$
      $$$$$___$$______$______$_____$$$$
      $$$$_____$______$______$_____$$$$
      $$$$_____$____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
      $$$$_____$___$$_____________$$$$$
      $$$$_____$____$$_____________$$$$
      $$$$______$$$$$$$$$$$$________$$$
      $$$$__________$$_______________$$
      $$$$____________$$_____________$$
      $$$$_____________$$___________$$$
      $$$$______________$___________$$$
      $$$$$_______________$_________$$$
      $$$$$$_______________$________$$$
      $$$$$$$______________________$$$$
      $$$$$$$$___________________$$$$$$

Comment

once again R2 ** want the younger severs to recharge to try catch the big sever ie 221 to catch 202, 224 to catch 195, 222 to catch 207.........all lower sever numbers have 2-4weeks head start and have all ready been merged now the younger sever gets thorwin into the fire......they say take it to fourms and the developers will see it yeh sure they will.....merge is all ready in place and will 100% go threw just like all the other time R2 screw over severs just want the cash from players dont care about anythin else why you also only see a R2 vet at the start of a sever then never again lol GL to all and bye bye to those that will quit after this merge

Comment

Will be same on all servers..they dont think about that u lose lot more than u get...that exp bonus is ****..when u dont get gold and anything..((and and 1st complain) they told me that 202 and 206 are already merged..so why the hell we have to go there :P leve 221 alone... we are totally ok with that :P ))
          we have enough players
          Heavy we all aggre with ya m8...jsut casher or not..well be ****** from them..just like u sayed.. :S

Comment

its not like its 1st time they do this merges...if u let a kid to be developer would do a better job then them...ppl would rather play if u merge servers close to each others like 221 222 and 223 not servers with a f.king difference of + 2 weeks of playing...what competition is there when lvl difference between top players is allredy high...not speaking of guild lvls...they on s 202 and 206 wich are allredy merged from some time have lvl 10 guilds...so they have acces at mounts and legendary stones...and our top guild is lvl 8 on s 221...if u really want to do this f.king merges just announce them when server start ..not 2 f.king days b4 merge..*** can we do in 2 days ??

Comment

I do not know if the administration is concerned with players or not .... but i will love if all players of the servers who think this will be a joke to write names here .... because we all abandon not only the server in question as the game itself. may well care more for the players than with money. if this merges go ahead i will leave not only the server as the game itself. i spend some money in the game and i know that are players who spend much more and players who dont spend(intelligente players really).... and this merges Serpentstone (S202), Mistcliff (S206), and Whiteraven (S221) will be merging together and this Shard Crater (S207), Starvale (S210), and Crimson Vein (S222) will be merging together its an injustice to all players from S221 and S222. have a lot of respect and consideration for players and change it.

KAKI from S222

Comment

WalkingWall s221 -----> this is joke...and agree that developers are retarded to do that merges!!!!
                Last edited by exsorcer; 06-19-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Flos
                  s221
                  ty for f.king the game..was so nice until today

Comment

Stop the crying. What's done is done. They won't stop what they had planned so your best bet is to learn to deal with it, start new on another server but most likely be merged with another bad server you don't like in the future, or quit the game and find something else to play.

Comment

I think this is ridiculous. Their obviously is no selection criteria with regards to merging guilds. Is this perhaps another balen spinning scheme?
                      GodsofWar Guild Master
                      Char: Gizella on S222
                      From Sunny South Africa

Comment

it aint as bad as you all make it seem. Yes you will be behind (s221 and s222), but you will also have more help and possibilities to run the higher maps, you'll have more players = more fun and in 1-2months noone will notice the difference between your servers anymore

Comment

I'm from S222 and i lost alot of money here, so if this merge will happen, i won't spent another balen in this game, so think about it pls. This is just unfair and i hope if this merge happens all ppl from S222 give up. Like that maybe u start thinking in better options.

Comment

UNFAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The merges will go through like all the other merges in the past. Newer servers will always be merged with older ones

Comment

195, 201, 224 R2 , u bunch of *** noobs...... ur ruining the game ..l.. -_- ..l..
                                Last edited by R29084729; 06-19-2013, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X