[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 06/28 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]45462[/ATTACH] .................................................................
    arent r2games based in usa? lol
    Server - S236
    Guild - TBA lol
    Charter - WartuneGod
    Skill - Noob

Comment

not as unlucky as we were merged s199 with s102-105-109 ...so i guess u guys gonna do just fine

Comment

,lol ppl still play this game.. well have fun

Comment

i dont like all the merging one bit.. dont hope the server gets too busy.. or ill say byebye =p

Comment

S5 needs to merge with S22 and S3
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

yes i like #1 guild streng to many gold for all member

Comment

i work sun to wed i have down time every friday so play mainly thurs fri thks for nothing why cant maintence and updates mergers on european take place at 3.00 am in morning less people on line just a thought pendragon

Comment

Before i release my very unhappy thoughts, I'd like to say the good stuff first

This is a REALLY fun game. The developers have done a great job, and i think its amazing what you have done within a Browser.
                  The problem is not the game, or the developers. The problem is their clear lack of administration\management and approach to offering value-for-money to their subscribers.

spread news to guildies \ forums \ world chat

BOYCOT buying balens until R2 actually responds to our complaints. Merging servers is just another way to make money.
                  Open tickets with R2 to notify them that you are boycotting, and refusing to spend money with them due to their approach to the game. They read their tickets at least (I doubt they read forums - they never ever respond)

Imagine - instead of increased sales, they get a massive drop. a perfect way to send a clear message
                  I REFUSE to spend another dollar with R2 - all it will do is fuel them to think of another idea, and another, and another, to sell more Balens

This is Capitalism and exploitation at its worst.
                  The more people that boycot, the more that R2 "MIGHT" actually respond with reasons.

Like any of the TOP MMO's out there - you should be paying monthly fee and get access to all the nice features. Why pay for gear\wings\etc? Simply put - GREED.
                  Its up to you... spread the word and boycott, or accept it, bend over and enjoy
                  Last edited by beatmebashme; 06-27-2013, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Now you are wrong about that they dont read and respond to tickets they do and for tickets especialy its very fast reponds.

Comment

I will no longer spend money on this game. Merging with 3 earlier servers will mean more lag, more crashes and generally less fun in the game. Too bad R2Games, you have a great game on your hands, but you are shooting yourself in the foot for the sake of greed. Many people quit after the last S220 server merge and many, many more will quit after this merge. I have not yet decided if I will continue.
                      Last edited by Loki314; 06-27-2013, 06:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                        Now you are wrong about that they dont read and respond to tickets they do and for tickets especialy its very fast reponds.
                        they do respond quickly yes , i admit; but resolving the issue is another thing .........

Comment

Thay repond to tickets fast, especaly if u need to recharge and u cant... but when it comes to "lost" balens... thay will never refound you and thay will always make up some resons... GREED/FROUD everywhere from r2games...

P.S. i still cant belive i spend more than 250$ on r2games and cant even get for what i pay for... long live r2games....

WartuneGod s236
                          Server - S236
                          Guild - TBA lol
                          Charter - WartuneGod
                          Skill - Noob

Comment

When is ravenham s240 scheduled to merge? and with which servers?

If i have a timetable i could inform my guildmembers.

GM TheRoyals Ravenham s240

Comment

soooooooooo, how many new servers gonna release in the next week
                              Wartune
                              [IGN:CYNN
                              SERVER:S1 THE BEST :cool:
                              GUILD: MythGrove AGAIN THE BEST in my opinion,and havoc the second best, but all you traitors stink, you know who you are :D
                              If you have a problem, come get some.

also always blame Princearthas

Comment

Originally posted by Yort316 View Post
                                soooooooooo, how many new servers gonna release in the next week
                                Same as always?

1 Western, 1 Eastern, and either 1 Oceanic or 1 European (if one didn't get selected it will on next next week)

Comment

Working...
                                X