[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges 06/28 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    By on time, I mean 7 days following the server merge, as stated very clearly in the opening thread.

How do you compare 3 days to 7 days? Or you did not learn the numbering system?
    we merged on friday the 21st of june and its now 1st of july and they are now ignoring my ticket and when i go to open it i get security violation message .. thanks to this delay i slipped out of top 10 BR but thankfully i still in number 1 guild so hoping they hurry up but as this also happened 7 day after the launch of S230 and then they gave the rewards to the wrong people
    Cyanide
    Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
    Guild: Sicario

Comment

people still didn't get rewards, that's true?

Comment

LOL i dont think thay relly know how to run this servers, events and soo on... thay are 2much preocupied with money thay geting i think... thay are perfect when it comes for helping making a deposit or something ^^....

P.S. i have some tickets which would surly be funny for wartune players population... (regarding missing ballens and making idiot of me for 14days) lol
        Server - S236
        Guild - TBA lol
        Charter - WartuneGod
        Skill - Noob

Comment

S 224 need another merge, 8 server still not enough i need more server, and i hope u merge all server together so no more merge after dat, and no more complain,
          Last edited by dopatabe; 07-07-2013, 04:28 AM.
          IGN : MsKorupsi
          server : 3
          level : 69
          BR : 200k++
          knights fable

Comment

9 days after merge and still no rewrds..why?

Comment

Give 233 and 236 our strength in numbers rewards now or not another penny again

Comment

205, 208,217, 220 , Still waiting for REWARDS "legends of Belanors" and other rewards that are way overdue considering merge was on the 28th of june and we are now well past 7th day (like almost 20 days now) . ........ were we scammed or you will take care of this ?

Comment

Originally posted by ChoosenOne View Post
                  205, 208,217, 220 , Still waiting for REWARDS "legends of Belanors" and other rewards that are way overdue considering merge was on the 28th of june and we are now well past 7th day (like almost 20 days now) . ........ were we scammed or you will take care of this ?
                  Submit a tickets dude and make screenshot and video of it

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ieved-(SOLVED)
                  IGN : Mitsuhide
                  Server : 241 Ironlands
                  Lvl : 57
                  Guild : BadGuys

Current Stats

Comment

yep dead servers merge always

Comment

Working...
                    X