No announcement yet.

[Promotion] Crystaloid Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the other option get the level 5 crystalloids and synth them to level 6, since it's a 2 day sale i'm sure most would buy max on both days giving you a total of 40 level 6 crystalloids after synth. Just a thought.
    Server: R2 S168
    Guild: Fallen
    Character Name: Cera
    Class: Mage
    Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by Aliszar View Post
      Here is the other option get the level 5 crystalloids and synth them to level 6, since it's a 2 day sale i'm sure most would buy max on both days giving you a total of 40 level 6 crystalloids after synth. Just a thought.
      It's a 4 day sale, and you can get a total of 800 level 5 crystaloids while it's on.

Comment

Only 127,2$ to get lvl50 legend set really? Only was a joke! This game is just to expensive lol and players keep on spending and some saying spending 100$ per week is little haha haha

Comment

thanks for the crystalloid, but how about putting lvl 5 crystalloids on the VIP wheel and make where you actually get them and on the
          Guild Altar wheel

Comment

thay finly started running good sales and events must have amaricans running r2 now lol

Comment

i wait for double balens promo yeah

Comment

^Who dosnt want that promo xD.

Comment

please join vip

Comment

I need socketing rod for non VIP.No need crystaloid.
                    :cool:S3x:p

Comment

Originally posted by Fherlayt View Post
                      They want you to have it, but for free. You already spent enough money on this game, you really don't want to buy lvl 6 crystalloids for 20 balens apiece. Go grind dungeons and collect the crystalloids. You can collect it in a mere 260 days if you are strong enough to do the lvl 70 mpd. Requiring players to grind for 9 months for a single set of items is a psychologically tested way to keep them happy and playing. Meanwhile, you can pump up your holy seal to 80 so other people who also pumped it up to 80 cannot stun you.
                      Requiring players to grind for 9 months for a single set is a tested way to keep them happy? Really? lol, that doesn't make sense. Most people who quit World of Warcraft and similar games do so because of the asinine amount of time required to obtain top gear. That is why I quit. I got tired of 1 piece every month if I was lucky. I can't imagine I'm going to run level 70 dungeons very often, definetly not daily to get this gear.

Comment

Originally posted by jab1432 View Post
                        Requiring players to grind for 9 months for a single set is a tested way to keep them happy? Really? lol, that doesn't make sense. Most people who quit World of Warcraft and similar games do so because of the asinine amount of time required to obtain top gear. That is why I quit. I got tired of 1 piece every month if I was lucky. I can't imagine I'm going to run level 70 dungeons very often, definetly not daily to get this gear.
                        "Nothing in the world is worth having or worth doing unless it means effort, pain, difficulty"
                        Blizzarea
                        S147
                        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by DoomStrom View Post
                          I need socketing rod for non VIP.No need crystaloid.
                          trust me the day will come when you think socketing rods are rubish.

Comment

money money money

Comment

medo

ol s300 hahaha you want to get all the promotions on the newest servers straight from when they are released well dont count on that it will take 1-2months before you start having the promotions

Comment

Who on earth runs the events on wartune, do loids sale a few days before people get paid.....heres a hint you might make more cash if you place the good events at the start of the month.....thought that was a given.

Comment

Working...
                                X