Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sang87
    replied
    ^^ anniversary event is not event for cashers..Its just their way of scamming people to spend money on a +30 stats dragon.

Leave a comment:

• SakaiiYuji
    replied
    R2 Wartune description of the word "Anniversary"....Anniversary = Triple amount of Cash Events to increase amount of casher (only events for casher)^^

Leave a comment:

• SakaiiYuji
    replied
    Pif sigh to sad that 99,99999% of the events are only for high end cashers (paying at least 1k dollar each week)

Leave a comment:

• lica_bust
    replied
    i did clothing synthesis and i didn t get any reward (lvl 2 one) how come ??????
    Last edited by lica_bust; 08-16-2013, 04:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R25454963
    replied
    Forget what I posted, I read it wrong. The hot events posts are correct and the tank trials rewards are under the Quest
    Tracking events. thank anyway

Leave a comment:

• R25454963
    replied
    The new events coming out for 8-16 are a bit messed up. The clothing is listed 2 times in hot events and the tank trials is
    missing. Tank trials is under the quest tracking on the right hand side of the page where it should be. Will you please fix
    this problem. thanks

Leave a comment:

• lover7
    replied
    not see this one at event quests

Leave a comment:

• lover7
    replied
    today event for clothing but not see at event quests

Leave a comment:

• Madsan
    replied
    This whole anniversary thing is a big scam to loot the heavy cashers. Shame on you Wartunes. Chances of having the dragon card is not even 5%. Its similar to the lvl1-3 gem/lvl1-5 gem pack where you mostly get lvl1 or at max lvl2 gem. So much for an anniversary? huh?

Leave a comment:

• R225674546
    replied
    ..bought 100 boxes yesterday, got 2 lv9 stones, 3 beast marks, bunch of gems, gold, daru....no dragon.
    Lol... Its obv total random when the Razor Dragon Card drops, as i deside to buy 2 chests (the first 2 i ever bought) with the last balens i had in my account. I opened the first chest and get one Beast Mark and 40.000 drau... I closed Down my inventory again... Reopen it, and open the last chest box... and guess what droped...LMFAO the Razor Dragon Card

Leave a comment:

• SpitsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 8/26 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:
    • 40,000 EXP
    • 40,000 Gold
    • Anniversary Seal x3
    the patch is comming we can`t do it twice .. or we can without xp ... so i think is oky.

Leave a comment:

• ranger.starro
    replied
    Originally posted by R24941107 View Post
    and what if we allready have lvl 4 cloths and wings?
    then if you have all lvl 4 wing and clothing, do to make lvl 5 besides making lvl 5 stuff requires you to make lvl 1 to lvl 4..

Leave a comment:

• R212152055
    replied
    Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
    This event is totally for heavy cashers. You could have managed to make more player friendly anniversary event.
    not even for cashers it isn't an interresting event.....

Leave a comment:

• Nymphetamin3
    replied
    at least u get something, new servers get nothing this week -.-

Leave a comment:

• T_ice03
    replied
    anniversary Bounty quest bonus and anniversary double exp party bonus.. no rewards for this event??
    Last edited by T_ice03; 08-13-2013, 09:47 AM. Reason: forgot something

Leave a comment:

Working...
X