Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Duration: 8/05 - 9/05 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Over the month of August, join us in celebrating the 1 Year Anniversary of Wartune with our biggest month of promotions ever!!! Players will be able to collect Anniversary Seals from various activities and promotions. These can be turned in for a variety of rewards, from Gold, to rune packs, Beast Marks and Huge Packs!!! The Beast Marks can then be exchanged for gift packs or 3 different mount cards, including the new Razor Dragon!

Anniversary Seal Exchange:
    • Anniversary Seal x1 can be exchanged for Gold Chest x10
    • Anniversary Seal x10 can be exchanged for Beast Mark x1
    • Anniversary Seal x25 can be exchanged for Small Runestone x5
    • Anniversary Seal x50 can be exchanged for Insignia x200
    • Anniversary Seal x100 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x12
    • Anniversary Seal x200 can be exchanged for Crypt Tokens x50, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Training Whip x25

Anniversary Gift Pack : The official gift pack for Wartune’s first anniversary! Open this pack to receive: Anniversary Seal x1 and randomly receive ONE of the following:
    • 80,000 Gold
    • 40,000 Daru
    • Lvl. 1 – Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2
    • Beast Mark x1
    • Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
    • Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
    • Razor Dragon Card x1

Price: 59 Balens

Beast Mark Exchange:
    • Beast Mark x1 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x1
    • Beast Mark x20 can be exchanged for Pig Card x1
    • Beast Mark x40 can be exchanged for Hawkstrider Card x1
    • Beast Mark x80 can be exchanged for Razor Dragon Card x1

Razor Dragon Card – Used to summon a ferocious mount – Razor Dragon.

Mount
    Razor Dragon
    Often used by only a select number of Dragonriders, this beast is difficult to tame and does not willingly submit to a master.
    Attributes: +30 Attributes, Max Level: +10.

You can start your quest for Anniversary Seals and Beast Marks from the activities listed below:
    Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-01-2013, 06:52 AM.

• R230656590
    replied
    nice is verry god

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    Originally posted by Darmaner View Post
    What with beast marks if i dont exchange it until tomorrow? It is worth to keep them for future? I dont want piggy cause i have lapacka which is the same stats.
    Pick the dam.n pig or you will regret the more mount you have the more stats your character gain

Leave a comment:

• Darmaner
    replied
    What with beast marks if i dont exchange it until tomorrow? It is worth to keep them for future? I dont want piggy cause i have lapacka which is the same stats.

Leave a comment:

• Carassimira
    replied
    got refine lock compensation.. wasn't disappointed for the packs tho.. thanks ^^.

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by R219242242 View Post
    Why is the server time still showing we have another day and a half but there are no events.
    It's just for people to exchange late. Sept. events are starting.

Leave a comment:

• azoutback
    replied
    Interesting, did not get compensation. I suppose that was because I tried again on 09/02 & 09/03, thinking may be it had been fixed. Oh well, if it was just locks not really worthwhile.

Edit it finally came in mail during Guild Battle.
    Last edited by azoutback; 09-05-2013, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R219242242
    replied
    Why is the server time still showing we have another day and a half but there are no events. I need 2 anniversary seals to get the pig. Just 2. Really sucks. Not everyone can be on here 24/7 and have money to spend constantly. I've tried to be on as much as I could when the game was messing up and between working and school.

Really don't understand why there are not events going up to the end to give us a little more time.

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Actually, the Ult Refine Event was a one-time deal, you can only redeem it once out of 9/1~9/3. You can't do it multiple times.

The only thing we lost was 3 Beast Marks.

One time for all 3 days ? Lol this sounds so unfair...

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by DRaGoN_SF View Post
    Compensation is too little since there were written star(s) i refined item which stat become level 10 but i didn't got the prize.... we got 5 refine locks like compensation and for this time of event 9/1 - 9/3 we can collect 30 locks.... 5 locks are nothing instead of what we were going to have and receiving only 30 refine crystals... we lost more than 30....
    Actually, the Ult Refine Event was a one-time deal, you can only redeem it once out of 9/1~9/3. You can't do it multiple times.

The only thing we lost was 3 Beast Marks.

Leave a comment:

• DRaGoN_SF
    replied
    Compensation is too little since there were written star(s) i refined item which stat become level 10 but i didn't got the prize.... we got 5 refine locks like compensation and for this time of event 9/1 - 9/3 we can collect 30 locks.... 5 locks are nothing instead of what we were going to have and receiving only 30 refine crystals... we lost more than 30....

Leave a comment:

• azoutback
    replied
    Originally posted by charas87 View Post
    I did it before that, saw it doesnt work and sold the item.

Where is compensation?
    Excellent question. Don't see anything in hot events and so far no emails...

Leave a comment:

• charas87
    replied
    Does new event starts tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• charas87
    replied
    I did it before that, saw it doesnt work and sold the item.

Where is compensation?

Leave a comment:

• R216286503
    replied
    where is compensation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????

Leave a comment:

Working...
X