Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if r2 even reads these forums, so many complaints and nothing ever changes. I`M GONNA RECHARGE SOME MORE F.KING BALENS NOW FOR THESE INSANE **** EVENTS!!!. i guess they will read my post now.

Comment

• see box below

Comment

• Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 8/26 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:
        40,000 EXP
        40,000 Gold
        Anniversary Seal x3

Umm quick question how do we do 2 MP runs daily when as of tomorrow we will only have 1 attempt per day?

Comment

• just do it again, you wont get rewards but you will still get credit for doing 2x mpds.

Comment

• dont u think they will modify that one?

Comment

• do you mean Pack-iderm sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Let the Battles Begin!

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:
                • 40,000 EXP
                • 40,000 Gold
                • Anniversary Seal x3
                Guess you might wana change this now since we only get 1 attempt a day now?

Comment

• i hope they bring back the boxes back in the shop since they were supposed to be there until the 5th i did not spend all that money getting 55 beast marks only to not be able to spend to get the other 25 freaking marks to get my dragon, seriously need to ramp up the attention you give us paying players if you want to keep getting our money , between this and the difficulties recharging at all ,im about to say to hell with it and find a game that gives a damned about keeping people playing it....

Comment

Let the Battles Begin!

• 40,000 EXP
                    • 40,000 Gold
                    • Anniversary Seal x3
                    Hy there,

You must change this event description because there are not 2 runs for mpd's.

BR,

Comment

• No need, you can still do 2 mps (of course no rewards for the 2nd though).

Comment

Let the Battles Begin!

• 40,000 EXP
                        • 40,000 Gold
                        • Anniversary Seal x3
                        what a troll...

Comment

Let the Battles Begin!

• 40,000 EXP
                          • 40,000 Gold
                          • Anniversary Seal x3
                          Since there is only 1 MP Dungeon run now what will happen with this event quest ?

Comment

• I want the piggy, i dont i think i can get it. i only have 15 marks and 7 seals so far
                            "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• Originally posted by DRaGoN_SF View Post
                              Since there is only 1 MP Dungeon run now what will happen with this event quest ?
                              Yea... that event... funny...

I asked about it like 3 weeks ago about what'll happen to events if certain things change, and one of it was MPD, but no one replied or answered, LOL.

Maybe they'll just change Twice to Once.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRaGoN_SF View Post
                                Errm what about doing your MP run (The one that counts in rewards) and then help a friend with his MP run.

Comment

Working...
                                X