Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by R26979157 View Post
    I finally earned enough star points to get the red astral, and nothing happened. I got no reward at all. Did I do something wrong or is the game broke?
    It says you have to CAPTURE the astral, not to EXCHANGE for it. So maybe read better xD

"Search high and low to capture a Red Astral"
    Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 08-05-2013, 11:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R26979157
    replied
    The "Ruler in Red event" is vague at best. Do NOT buy the red astral, that doesn't satisfy this quest.

Leave a comment:

• R26979157
    replied
    I finally earned enough star points to get the red astral, and nothing happened. I got no reward at all. Did I do something wrong or is the game broke?

Leave a comment:

• BlademikiCZ
    replied
    Better idea for celebration 1 Year Anniversary of Wartune is 50% discount for recharge balens

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    200 Boxes, 110th box i got the dragon card, over 100 gem packs, 4 mil gold, 12 beast marks and HEAPS of daru xD

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    so can we keep the beast marks to next year or do we have to use them?

Leave a comment:

• Mibbette
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
    I bought all 200 boxes.. Also used the tokens i got as well as the beast marks to get more boxes.. Out of all the boxes (over 200), I got x2 Dragon cards, x4 Beast Marks, And the rest was just random.. So x4 beast marks out of over 200 boxes??? pretty much impossible to get the dragon that way.. Might as well forget about the beast marks unless your going for the other mounts and just go for the lucky draw like the evil alpaca "gum ball machine" event. Id say the odds of the dragon are 1 in 100 then? unless your lucky of chorse..
    Did you open the 200 all at once? Or one by one? Congrats x

Leave a comment:

• R219850078
    replied
    Not only the Login Bonus, it also says that we are going a Times bonus for being on for 1,2 and 3 hours. I personally have been on since 11am my time and its now 4pm here and still no bonus.
    Unless these bonuses are for paying players
    Any info about these two would be nice
    Other wise Happy Birthday Wartune

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied
    I bought all 200 boxes.. Also used the tokens i got as well as the beast marks to get more boxes.. Out of all the boxes (over 200), I got x2 Dragon cards, x4 Beast Marks, And the rest was just random.. So x4 beast marks out of over 200 boxes??? pretty much impossible to get the dragon that way.. Might as well forget about the beast marks unless your going for the other mounts and just go for the lucky draw like the evil alpaca "gum ball machine" event. Id say the odds of the dragon are 1 in 100 then? unless your lucky of chorse..

Leave a comment:

• DarthFett
    replied
    bought 57 chests got the dragon mount

Leave a comment:

• Mzimus
    replied
    200 dollars..pfff,i have something better to do,by

Leave a comment:

• Mibbette
    replied
    84 boxes so far and only 2 beast marks. Really disappointed in this event.

Leave a comment:

• watttt
    replied
    Anniversary Gift Pack is a farking spam! 170 box and 2 marks.....

this event is not our anniversary.. it is bonus paycheck for the game developer.

damn!

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    3 marks in 50. Real ripoff.

Leave a comment:

• R24941107
    replied
    bought 20,

0 beastmark and a bunch of gempacks / gold / daru

imba droprate it seems,

pure ripoff