Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune's One Year Anniversary!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honeyloops
    replied
    dont u think they will modify that one?

Leave a comment:

• enigmaecho
    replied
    just do it again, you wont get rewards but you will still get credit for doing 2x mpds.

Leave a comment:

• NoobasaurusREX_
    replied
    Let the Battles Begin!

Duration: 8/26 - 9/1 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the void? Complete any multi-player dungeon twice (daily) and you will receive the following rewards:
    40,000 EXP
    40,000 Gold
    Anniversary Seal x3

Umm quick question how do we do 2 MP runs daily when as of tomorrow we will only have 1 attempt per day?

Leave a comment:

• NoobasaurusREX_
    replied
    see box below

Leave a comment:

• rembo
    replied
    I wonder if r2 even reads these forums, so many complaints and nothing ever changes. I`M GONNA RECHARGE SOME MORE F.KING BALENS NOW FOR THESE INSANE **** EVENTS!!!. i guess they will read my post now.

Leave a comment:

• apbert
    replied
    With the patch being introduced tomorrow, what will happen with the event starting on 26th where you need to do 2 mpd's?

Leave a comment:

• Fherlayt
    replied
    I played another Chinese game for a good while. ALL events and activites which included random chances were a hoax. Chances were never published and were changed at will. I heard from my friends that this is the same situation in other Chinese games as well. THis is simply a game model, you can't be angry with them. Some told me it's a cultural thing, cheating the customer is a honorable thing because you do it for the family. Anyway, I respect cultural differences. The game itself is good, it just have some traps which I avoid. Whereever unkown chances are included, I do not spend balens. I try to gather information from others, and make decision based on them whether it worth it or not. I set a limit to how much balen I'm willing to spend to get +X stats. 1000-1500 balen per +10 mount is ok. 10k or more for a +30 mount is not. That was already visible at the beginning, although my guess for beast marks were 10% (which is lower, it seems), for razor card, 0,1%. So don't be angry with the game designers - for this. They are just testing you. There will be events in the future which will be profitable. This is not (shame it has to be the anniversary).

For what I am angry with them is nerfs. I heard with patch comes a 75% voucher reduction. So late servers have never ever chance to catch up with olders. That is a shame.

Leave a comment:

• XiaSeoung
    replied
    Originally posted by R21120270 View Post
    hmm id disagree, this is one of the better events, gives many players a chance to catch up with mounts they missed and it has free and pay reward in it. Not quite sure why you complaining, and if you saved your soul crystals you could have been quite a bit ahead. I had over 2k saved of them, so am pretty happy.
    Yeah well about the soul crystals, tell me, about 85% or more of the players don't save them up. Like people didn't have to worry about saying up the crystals until these new monthly events came in. And also think about the last event saving up soul crystals for whatever big reward.

Leave a comment:

• R21120270
    replied
    hmm id disagree, this is one of the better events, gives many players a chance to catch up with mounts they missed and it has free and pay reward in it. Not quite sure why you complaining, and if you saved your soul crystals you could have been quite a bit ahead. I had over 2k saved of them, so am pretty happy.

Leave a comment:

• R23562997
    replied
    :/

This is the worst event to date.....'nough said.

Leave a comment:

• AndreyTz
    replied
    Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    13 beast marks and 9 seals so far, i dont know i can get the pig
    i have 10 beast marks) and i did all quests without alchemy with balens..
    u will get 100% piggy if do the rest

Leave a comment:

• estechrise
    replied
    Can we have this quest again? Didn't realise can do every 25 times.

Leave a comment:

• Miserius
    replied
    13 beast marks and 9 seals so far, i dont know i can get the pig

Leave a comment:

• AndreyTz
    replied
    yeah they should be more specify

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    can be and a green one?? plz i want to know i want that piggy
    I'm guessing yes just because if they meant for a blue. purple, or orange item then they would have stated so in the post. Who knows though with R2 they might be sneaky about it and not tell us what items it has to be.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X