X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very later

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
      They don't have enough keys for summoner, they can't come with us unless someone agrees to cover, and by covering we mean paying without expecting to be 'paid back'. Pretty simple, u have the keys or you don't .... don't cry to me if you don't have keys, start saving!
      Yeah that's what we started doing and they are starting to get a clue. There is only one person I am willing to 'cover'. My real life partner. We cover each other because we both know we are not wasting our keys. If she says she doesn't have keys, I know she wasn't opening chests looking for crypt keys. So we always run NM together.

Comment

• wew we have a lot of things to miss wb and others...

Comment

• Originally posted by anties View Post
          how long before it's back up, really need to get back in lol

OMG so do I ... lmfao

Comment

• what time server will be up?

Comment

• I need some keys , someone run me through GOD nm plz

Comment

• can you give a detail expalanation about this upgrade with image or something?

Server 112 Sevenrealm
                Name : Moki

Comment

• Originally posted by R225556402 View Post
                  Actually,having this downtime has helped me a lot...I did some quick google work,found some guides...tried out the recharge button to see what everyones on about...WAIT...VIP is about £5 a MONTH !...thats £1.25 a week..about the price of a loaf...guess what i'm doing next payday! :P

On a serious note,if this is a recurring Direct Debit,how easy is it to cancel if things change ?
                  I would get a prepaid debit card and put ur game money on there..... is not easy..

Comment

• Originally posted by R225556402 View Post
                    Actually,having this downtime has helped me a lot...I did some quick google work,found some guides...tried out the recharge button to see what everyones on about...WAIT...VIP is about £5 a MONTH !...thats £1.25 a week..about the price of a loaf...guess what i'm doing next payday! :P

On a serious note,if this is a recurring Direct Debit,how easy is it to cancel if things change ?
                    In the US you just go to account page and click cancel. Easy, did it months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      That sucks Khaleesi. I have to acknowledge that I've been lucky being in a great active guild w/ really good ppl, so maybe I haven't had the common strife that a lot of people deal with on a day-to-day basis as the norm. My guild is also mostly older people w/ wives and kids, so we appreciate the time we can play and tend not to sweat the small things
                      ditto.. I been lucky like that too.. mostly older ppl.. and if they got 130 keys and u got 20, they say save urs for campaigns n stuff np..... gtz on ur guild

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
                        I would get a prepaid debit card and put ur game money on there..... is not easy..
                        You call your CC company and tell them to no longer honor the recurring charge because there's no simple way to cancel it. Sadly, that's the easiest way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
                          Yeah,it will be coming straight from my debit account,so worst case,go in to the bank and howl blue murder!

One more Q. Will it be withdrawn every month on same day as I initialised it,or at some point during the month they have stated as the withdrawal day ?
                          All the time the theme tune to the Banana splits is playing in my head...

Comment

• Originally posted by AbyssalZone View Post
                            I agree with much of what you have said here. However, my concerns apply to this being a multi player game, with social aspects. I often used one of my MPD to help guildies with whatever I could. Sometimes two. It was about helping each other. Now, with only one attempt, I will not help them if I have not used my attempt, and I need to find only those who can run with me. This will definitely have effects in separating levels and causing discontent in guilds, when guildies simply cannot get help. But I guess we'll see how it all turns out.
                            Yeah I agree with you. We need to help each other and I am more than willing to help people. BUT I have been screwed so many times by selfish people. It's always the same people, so we resorted to making them summon their fair share FIRST. They are learning. They have made the rounds, using everyone and have run out of people to use. Now they summon or get kicked.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxvain View Post
                              Wartune changes that should be made

1) 1 MP attempt with increased rewards to compensate ---- DONE
                              2) Add Reset Option for Runes EXP ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                              3) Cut WB HP by 50%, Increase Buffs to Compensate ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                              4) Or Make WB every 4 hours, but limit players to 3 attempts per day ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                              5) Add a Revenge Bonus in BG, if you kill the player that killed you last you get bonus honor, may stop the innocent from being Dryad Bombed ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                              6) Solo Arena reduce attempts from 20 to 10, Increase Rewards per Attempt, this is the most boring aspect of the game ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE
                              7) Add Base Rune Packs to the Regular Shop with fixed cost. Remove it from Mystery Shop ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

8) Nerf Holy Seal Stun to 1 turn, HS is partly a function of how old a player's server is. New servers don't stand a chance versus servers that are months ahead, hence the retention rate for players on new servers are probably pretty low when they start hitting the cross-server level campers in the upper 60s, who have months of experience gains as an advantage. This has been a common occurrence on my server which was launched in April. Previously dedicated players who have invested a lot, once they realized that they don't stand a chance cross-server they left the game, these are paying customers you are losing ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

9) Add other ways for New Servers to obtain Event Mounts they may have missed. This is a cross-server game, newer servers should not be penalized. They should not have to wait to obtain Event Mounts they have missed, Event Mounts should be available for purchase. I am not saying to give away mounts, but simply put a price on it and make it available to be purchased if a player so desires. This is yet another way to make cross-server competition more fairly balanced ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

10) Readjust the formula for Arena 3v3 matching, currently if a level 70 player with 70k BR tries to arena with two players that are level 45 with 40k BR. They will be matched versus three players with approx 70k BR. In the newer servers this is a problem, because not many players are high level. So the players who are high levels on relatively newer servers have a difficult time finding 3v3 teams and often have to run with lowers because there just isn't anyone at their level on the newer servers and thus get destroyed as result of the poor matching formula. The fix is simple - average BR needs to be weighted more heavily in your formula for matching 3v3 ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

NOTE WELL
                              None of my suggestions are complaining about balens etc, or cashers versus non-cashers. That's not my issue. My issues deals more with time constraints for in game events, particularly WB. As most of us who play this game are probably working people with families, being able to make WBs everyday at a set time is difficult. To retain these working people who most likely have disposal income to spend on the game, developers should make it easier for them to do in game events. May increase retention rate, and decrease player burn-out. Also my issue deals with the major disadvantages newer servers face versus older servers, with regard to Holy Seal OP'ness and Mount Availability.

Edit - Repost or Quote if you believe these ideas are fair so that they may see these suggestions.
                              great idea, i also not discuss about casher or non-casher. That's just a choise to become casher or not. And i'm a non casher- but i still could play the game as well as the cashers. For your ideas, i don't agree with the world boss HP. if it's reduced so the battle will be so short. and if the battle become short, then the player with lower level just face the boss around 5-10 based on ther connection. so it will be less exp for them. so if the boss's HP reduced then there will be a level limit for each boss. maybe about level 30 WB limit , 40, etc. then for the solo arena, if we get 20 attempts, and we strong enough to face that we will raise our rank 20 times. and it's also give us a random item no matter we lose or win. and the items are very important for our char. so we don't need to reduce the attempt but maybe it's a great idea if the prize become higher. and the BG too, it would be great if there are limited to some spesific level's like the WB idea. so everybody may get their pride. No offense. Thank you.
                              When somebody else are complaining about anything, i just start to do a little thing. And when everybody laugh at me because i'm different, i'll fade away to the darkness and whisp to them "you laugh at me because i'm different but i laugh at you because all of you are same"

Wartune
                              Server : S322
                              Class : Knight
                              Nickname : Natra

Comment

• for me every month until now , i needed to pay personaly, they dont withdraw anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X