No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For someone with so many interests outside of wartune, you are very passionate.

Comment

• uhm lol really hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        50 Summons
        u better check again,it will be 75keys for 1mp

Comment

• 6 am edt? that means what hour on west server?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
            6 am edt? that means what hour on west server?
            An whats that in the UK? :/
            All the time the theme tune to the Banana splits is playing in my head...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
              UPDATE: Right now we are expecting maintenance to take longer than planned. We currently expect servers to be up around 6:00 AM EDT. If there are any more changes or updates, we will let you now.
              ty stooorm,pls hurry up,ma ultimate gold seed is rdy and we are excited

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFaz View Post
                What......I don't think that we have to be grateful to cashers! Sounds like you are being a little too defensive and - "ya i am a cashier and proud of it" - are you really that sad that you are proud of the fact you pay for a game!! Jeez let me know what server you are on and what your avatars name is so I can come a whip its *** for such a ludicrous statement!
                Quite frankly, he is right. Nothing is free. The cashiers pay for the game. Those that play for free need to realize, the game is FREE because someone else is paying. Yes I put a little money in the game. Not a lot. To those that whine about me being VIP, guess what? I pay for it by using what I would pay for ONE fast food meal. Stop expecting a free ride. If you truly can not buy balens, you should be thankful someone does or you wouldn't be able to play at all. Do you really think the developers do this for free?

Comment

• Originally posted by R27020011 View Post
                  i am so tired of hearing all this casher non casher bull **** it is rediculous if there were no cashiers then there would be no wartune and ya i am a cashier and proud of it i work my *** off to get the cash i have and why cant i spend it on wat i want to so if u r a non cashier u should be thanking us cashiers for letting u play a game for free so U R WELCOME now quit crying and play the game

Lmfao... who you trying to convince us or yourself? Without free players the player base would be very small. I'm a casher and even i know without free players this game wouldn't be fun at all.

This game could make money off advertisments, subscriptions or strictly cosmetic features. 99% of the stuff here doesn't have to be for money for this game to be successful.
                  Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-21-2013, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• NOTE:

Patch Notes:
                    1. Players now have 1 MP dungeon attempt per day: EXP, item drops have been multiplied by 3 (except for chests, summon items, etc.).

WOW! Just wow.................. except chests? You'll have to be more specific......... Every mob item drop are from chests...... Unless it is referring to Boss chest...... What a load of F-ing arse **** is this? So I assume the purpose of getting less loids is so you can put up loids on cash shop for cashers to buy huh? People have got to stop spending so much money on this game, to let them know, we aren't gonna stand for this bull. Assuming what I've said has any truth......

Went from 5 mpd - 3 mpd - 1mpd................. rewards should be x5........ not x3... either way, it would still suck hardcore if loids aren't tripled.

Time to wait and see......

Comment

• 6 am edt,,,,,,,,,,what time is that gmt then

Comment

• 5x loids and stones, stop complaining and start reading 54 pages
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Class: Archer
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• UPDATE: Right now we are expecting maintenance to take longer than planned. We currently expect servers to be up around 6:00 AM EDT. If there are any more changes or updates, we will let you now.

Translation: You unplugged WHAT!!!....Aaaaargh! *Sounds of large server manuals resounding on flesh* :P
                          All the time the theme tune to the Banana splits is playing in my head...

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zorich;637630]
                            Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Oxy - don't argue it man. You're not gona convince anyone, and I think most would agree with you.

I too will tell anyone who spends 10+ hours in front a computer a day w/ no exercise the same thing. What people don't realize is that the youngest generation today (newborns to 10 years old) are the first generation of americans in over 150 years to have a lower life expectancy their their parent's generation. And it's mostly due to childhood and early aduly obesity projections.
                            good to know you are blaming newborns to 10 years old for childhood and teenage obesity! good one. Next time you see a baby eating junk food, smack it and tell it to find a real job and eat healthy food.

Comment

• Originally posted by R225556402 View Post
                              An whats that in the UK? :/
                              yup me 2 ,,,,,what gmt time plz

Comment

• all of you complainers need to settle down. If you hate it that much, quit or find a new game. Cash rules everything around me, cream...
                                Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                                X