No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8) Nerf Holy Seal Stun to 1 turn, HS is partly a function of how old a player's server is. New servers don't stand a chance versus servers that are months ahead, hence the retention rate for players on new servers are probably pretty low when they start hitting the cross-server level campers in the upper 60s, who have months of experience gains as an advantage. This has been a common occurrence on my server which was launched in April. Previously dedicated players who have invested a lot, once they realized that they don't stand a chance cross-server they left the game, these are paying customers you are losing ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE yea i agree with this 100% i really dont care if the stun me for 3 rounds but make it once per battle sometimes i get stunned 3 times for 3 rounds each . and your comments will be just deal with it and lvl your HS up trust me i do but its never enough and eventually you need to lvl up out of your bracket its not worth camping and losing attempts in cata or not doing mp's because then your only leveling your HS and losing valuable resources to upgrade your character

Comment

• Originally posted by R225556402 View Post
      Yeah,it will be coming straight from my debit account,so worst case,go in to the bank and howl blue murder!

One more Q. Will it be withdrawn every month on same day as I initialised it,or at some point during the month they have stated as the withdrawal day ?
      same day every month

Comment

• it so bored now!!!

Comment

• i am so tired of hearing all this casher non casher bull **** it is rediculous if there were no cashiers then there would be no wartune and ya i am a cashier and proud of it i work my *** off to get the cash i have and why cant i spend it on wat i want to so if u r a non cashier u should be thanking us cashiers for letting u play a game for free so U R WELCOME now quit crying and play the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Steppit View Post
            same day every month
            Thank You all,this has really helped
            All the time the theme tune to the Banana splits is playing in my head...

Comment

• well, i just hope you take out quest and devotion for mp dungeon, the simple reason is when doing summoner mpd you can't beat last boss since it's nightmare, you made it a bit to hard

Comment

• Jesus Christ today is the 21st so that message was wrong for those of us in the UK !

Comment

• Originally posted by R210979283 View Post
                  8) Nerf Holy Seal Stun to 1 turn, HS is partly a function of how old a player's server is. New servers don't stand a chance versus servers that are months ahead, hence the retention rate for players on new servers are probably pretty low when they start hitting the cross-server level campers in the upper 60s, who have months of experience gains as an advantage. This has been a common occurrence on my server which was launched in April. Previously dedicated players who have invested a lot, once they realized that they don't stand a chance cross-server they left the game, these are paying customers you are losing ---- NEEDS TO BE DONE

yea i agree with this 100% i really dont care if the stun me for 3 rounds but make it once per battle sometimes i get stunned 3 times for 3 rounds each . and your comments will be just deal with it and lvl your HS up trust me i do but its never enough and eventually you need to lvl up out of your bracket its not worth camping and losing attempts in cata or not doing mp's because then your only leveling your HS and losing valuable resources to upgrade your character
                  This is kinda how the Chinese servers are from what I've heard. Their 2.0 Patch featured a Holy Seal nerf to a 1-2 Round Stun (2 Rounds if HS > 10 Levels of enemy) and on a 120s timer. The latter part was vague in what I read and some people say it's only once per combat.

Comment

• i want 2 play now!!!

Comment

• aw 1 mp dungeon per day but still 20 summon?

Comment

• Originally posted by R210702107 View Post
                        well, i just hope you take out quest and devotion for mp dungeon, the simple reason is when doing summoner mpd you can't beat last boss since it's nightmare, you made it a bit to hard
                        You can still complete those tasks by just running any low-level MP after you're done with summoner. You can run the old Void in 5 minutes and trigger quest / devotion completion. You just don't get the MP rewards on the inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26518417 View Post
                          aw 1 mp dungeon per day but still 20 summon?
                          50 Summons

Comment

• What......I don't think that we have to be grateful to cashers! Sounds like you are being a little too defensive and - "ya i am a cashier and proud of it" - are you really that sad that you are proud of the fact you pay for a game!! Jeez let me know what server you are on and what your avatars name is so I can come a whip its *** for such a ludicrous statement!

Comment

• hhhmmm . . . . . cant wait wait to see whats new

Comment

• UPDATE: Right now we are expecting maintenance to take longer than planned. We currently expect servers to be up around 6:00 AM EDT. If there are any more changes or updates, we will let you now.

CORRECTION: Turns out the reason for the delay wasn't as major as first thought. However, we are looking at taking up the full 6 hours. So now we expect servers to be up around 4:00 AM EDT instead. Once again, if there are any more changes or updates, we'll let you all know.
                                Last edited by Stormaggedon; 08-21-2013, 12:37 AM.
                                This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Working...
                                X