No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance August 20th @ 10:00 PM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rewards are tripled, so only 20 summons, but you get enough as if you did 3 key runs (without costing more keys) this is all a presumption of course, just what it sounds like to me

Comment

• now making legandary gear is that much harder for everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by tunnelrat View Post
        Curious to see the Panda Guardian mount stats.
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Panda-Guardian

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
          UPDATE: Right now we are expecting maintenance to take longer than planned. We currently expect servers to be up around 6:00 AM EDT. If there are any more changes or updates, we will let you now.

CORRECTION: Turns out the reason for the delay wasn't as major as first thought. However, we are looking at taking up the full 6 hours. So now we expect servers to be up around 4:00 AM EDT instead. Once again, if there are any more changes or updates, we'll let you all know.
          omg. I thought the clock was counting up instead of down.. hahaha now same time as I originally thought.. thank the game god ... i'm jonesing bad ... need a fix... lol

Comment

• whats best to come on version 2.0

trade center u can trade anything
            a hole new interface
            a daily Quest with 200 quest chain gives alot of freebe
            and ofc the cool summon system

i dono if its gonna be deleted showing this so watch it and see it wile u can
            Last edited by R28641291; 08-21-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• nice... so If I got my vip today.. well yesterday.. and I already have vip I will have this mount?

Comment

• Originally posted by fox1390 View Post
                yup me 2 ,,,,,what gmt time plz
                LOL seriously? Greenwich Median Time is GMT - 00:00
                EDT is GMT - 05:00

So, add 5 hours to 6AM and you get 11AM GMT

Comment

• So just over 3 hours to go, is that right?

Comment

• you need lvl 40 for mount

Comment

• whats best to come on version 2.0

trade center u can trade anything
                      a hole new interface
                      a daily Quest with 200 quest chain gives alot of freebe
                      and ofc the cool summon system

i dono if its gonna be deleted showing this so watch it and see it wile u can

Comment

• Originally posted by tunnelrat View Post
                        LOL seriously? Greenwich Median Time is GMT - 00:00
                        EDT is GMT - 05:00

So, add 5 hours to 6AM and you get 11AM GMT
                        sry instein, just done a 16 hour shift,,,,but thxs for the post ,,,,,,,,

Comment

• Thanks Better than the horse I bought for 1995 balens.

Comment

• Originally posted by KhaleesiDaenerys View Post
                            Quite frankly, he is right. Nothing is free. The cashiers pay for the game. Those that play for free need to realize, the game is FREE because someone else is paying. Yes I put a little money in the game. Not a lot. To those that whine about me being VIP, guess what? I pay for it by using what I would pay for ONE fast food meal. Stop expecting a free ride. If you truly can not buy balens, you should be thankful someone does or you wouldn't be able to play at all. Do you really think the developers do this for free?
                            there's no need to complain about casher or non casher. all of us spent some money to play this game, if you realize. it just the different about how much we spent the money. and for you to know if there are no cash item then this game will be ended just in 2 months. i'm a non-casher basically, but there must be a sacrifice to get an important thing. so yes i spent some money to get that thing. People who said that the will never pay anything for a game is a liar. You must pay for the connections, for the foods, etc. But you just ignore that and start to complain to the other.
                            When somebody else are complaining about anything, i just start to do a little thing. And when everybody laugh at me because i'm different, i'll fade away to the darkness and whisp to them "you laugh at me because i'm different but i laugh at you because all of you are same"

Wartune
                            Server : S322
                            Class : Knight
                            Nickname : Natra

Comment

• [QUOTE=SolidCrow;637917]
                              Originally posted by Zorich View Post

good to know you are blaming newborns to 10 years old for childhood and teenage obesity! good one. Next time you see a baby eating junk food, smack it and tell it to find a real job and eat healthy food.

OMFG... LMFAO....

Comment

• READ THE TIME MAN
                                GMT IS IN LODON and EST IS USA NEW YORK TIME

Comment

Working...
                                X