Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AvalonWisteria7 View Post
    Family History Trend going on in Wartune, I must warn you of this now, so you are fully aware.

I did Dragon WB and its HP was cut in half, WB ended quickly and all players got less Gold/Daru paycheck out of it.
    Does this need to happen all the time after each Patch Update is made to this game?

Previous Patch Update, I realized it did the same thing, Dragon WB HP cut in half, it die quickly, and everyone gets less than before.
    For such a thing as ludicrous as this, be sure to not use Scrolls or Pots for this Dragon WB after each Patch Update is made.
    Would be a complete waste of Vouchers, Crypt Coins, and Contribution from G lost that is all used to help benefit you against WB.

Just saying, don't know who all agrees with me on this.
    i agree with you. but you must check. did yesterday was missed wb or not. if yes. it will be less in next day because no one kill. but if not. that's mean really bug i want to know
    Server :[S147] Esterwitch
    Name Char : Surya91
    Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• plsss take a look to astrals

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        You only get 1 attempt now with 3x exp and drops except for mystery chest and summoner. Deal with it.
        and they increased the summoner spawn from 20 to 50 so you only lose out on 10 summoner spawns a day.. and i bet the ppl complaining about this don't have enough skeleton keys for those anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
          I have received high level gems, first of all you have better odds if you bought all of the transposer scrolls, and secondly, there can't be any gold on the wheel when you spin, and last of all, make sure you have at least 300 VIP tokens to get the higher leveled gems, it does work, you just have to be patient enough to save, and invest enough cash into the game, hence the quotation the more you spend the faster your player will level, and the faster you get stronger!!! Happy Gaming
          28 Tokens and you'll get 500k
          Name: Flames
          Server: [S324] Hidden Grove
          Class: Mage
          Level: 74
          Battle Rating: 123k

Comment

• please hurry up patch

Comment

• I'd be the last to defend R2games as their Service is more than horrible
              But some of you should really re-think a few Complains

- MPD Attempts reduced to 1 , Rewards are trippled (yea maybe we get a little less but hey.. 3 in 1 is awesome!)
              - There are TWO tank trials each Day - missing the 1st one is not the end of the world
              - If you are getting 1k+ Honor each BG, you shouldn't have a Problem missing a few BGs due to the 3k/day Limit

What i agree on is the poor Compensation.. i mean we are missing a WB, lost a good 1k or more Vouchers and don't make me start talking about the Lag..

Comment

• There should be an option to gift friends or guilds members from inventory from the next patch

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                  stupid maintenance. shutdown while in NM dungeon. lost loids and stones.
                  get more in dungeon tomorrow its a game not end of world

Comment

• Originally posted by R220873706 View Post
                    and they increased the summoner spawn from 20 to 50 so you only lose out on 10 summoner spawns a day.. and i bet the ppl complaining about this don't have enough skeleton keys for those anyway
                    50/4 = 12.5 How to do 12.5 summons? Make it 60 summons. 60/4= 15. That goes evenly. 90 keys each per for max run. Or, do like my guildies, just do 40, thats 10 attempts each, 60 keys. Problem solved.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• lucky us they fix d voucher bug than never)

Comment

• Lol its funny too see all the whiners here, cry cry cry we dont get enough, you guys do know that most other games dont give you stuff because they are doing maintaince right?

Be happy they atleast give us something when they have a emergency downtime to fix something for us.

xKvappex s197
                        xKvappex s197

Comment

• I would rather they fix or explain how to consume runes. Have brutality and healing runes I cant consume

Comment

• Banshee is that medusa on your avatar?

Comment

• Originally posted by sadimahbub View Post
                              There should be an option to gift friends or guilds members from inventory from the next patch
                              That would just make the rich and powerful, even more rich and powerful!

Comment

• I thought only I had something like this

Comment

Working...
                                X