No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As someone who has bought enough astrals to have exchanged for 3 red astrals and 11k towards the 4th, I agree that luck systems suck. I have gained 1 red energise astral in all that time, and rarely see even an orange one anymore yet I see lots of players that have spun multiple red astrals. It's just bad luck dude!

My advice is save up and exchange. That's the only way you'll get them.

Comment

• I wish it will be back very quick I can't wait to play. and I wish they return the two days lost voucher.. coz I only get 160 for 2 days..

Comment

• please increase my graveyard attempt.. got only 1 everyday....

Comment

• and the last Word boss,fix it!

Comment

• and tank trials compensation?? now we gonna miss that too for sure?
            Ive wanted to see the new tank trials rewards and wanted to get spot 1 for the 39 runestones, guess its not happening and I cant participate on the later trials. this is such a bummer

Comment

• why did they not fix the problem yesterday when the had maintenance for the new patch
              **** happens deal with it and move on

Comment

• Meh i cant complain.. still early server for us. Better to have vouchers fixed now an not loss as many (although we gain more from compensation than we would in a day there) but like some have mentioned.. atleast the problem is being fixed and a compensation is being handed out.
                Took 1 week to get to lvl 40... twice! on minimal spend.
                S325
                Reeper
                Mage - Lvl 50 30k+BR
                Guild: Chaos

Comment

• nice guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Goony View Post
                    What will happen with class wars? It's a once a month event, surely you are joking when it's about a few vouchers that is so important that would mean players have to miss class wars. The estimated maintenance time is 4-6 hours...
                    its only 1-2 hours mate,,,,,,,,maintanence

Comment

• thxfor realizing and rectifying early... but i lost dungeon......harvest farm and upgrading troops......

Comment

• Originally posted by chrissy19822011 View Post
                        should put the multi player dungeons back up to 3 attempts aswel
                        that's a terrible idea... what's the fun of doing the same thing 3 times in a row? rewards have gone up x3 so i'm really happy with this change... also what will happen to the vouchers now? back to where it was or something different?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goony View Post
                          What will happen with class wars? It's a once a month event, surely you are joking when it's about a few vouchers that is so important that would mean players have to miss class wars. The estimated maintenance time is 4-6 hours...
                          it's for 1-2 hrs only

Comment

• Only 1-2h and CW is in about 20h from now on...

Comment

• bah.. missing out on tanks so cant lvl my rune in time for CW

Comment

• We want better compensations no fair we lose vouchers from guild blessings, mistery boxes and trees and we take only 200 vouchers as compensation....

Comment

Working...
                                X