No announcement yet.

Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Why does it cost more vouchers for the WB buffs???" it charged me over 300 to max it out for last WB tonight, it normally only cost 200, and I was hitting for 1/3 what I normally do, is this something that the developers changed, because I didn't see any updates for this... Please Respond so I know what the heck is going on??? Also you all keep advertising this as an adult RPG, what is up with all of the censors, kind of childish if you ask me, there is a Constitutional Amendment in America known as Freedom of Speech!!! You are violating my rights!!! - 8!!!D

Comment

• Originally posted by lolyman View Post
      I'd be the last to defend R2games as their Service is more than horrible
      But some of you should really re-think a few Complains

- MPD Attempts reduced to 1 , Rewards are trippled (yea maybe we get a little less but hey.. 3 in 1 is awesome!)
      - There are TWO tank trials each Day - missing the 1st one is not the end of the world
      - If you are getting 1k+ Honor each BG, you shouldn't have a Problem missing a few BGs due to the 3k/day Limit

What i agree on is the poor Compensation.. i mean we are missing a WB, lost a good 1k or more Vouchers and don't make me start talking about the Lag..
      agreed... i think the same as well

Comment

• for Ronde05....as far as the vip wheel spin....what i do is , i exit out of it , until i have each of the gold rewards and the 5 key reward, then i spin all at once...at least then u can get 500k plusgold and 5 keys...

Comment

• ape celop

Click image for larger version

Name:	tipu.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	28.2 KB
ID:	1673423
          APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• Originally posted by Kvappe View Post
            Lol its funny too see all the whiners here, cry cry cry we dont get enough, you guys do know that most other games dont give you stuff because they are doing maintaince right?

Be happy they atleast give us something when they have a emergency downtime to fix something for us.

xKvappex s197
            lol good one

Comment

• i just hope we don't miss the world boss there are 45 min till the fight starts if we miss it that means i lose +-2mln gold and daru

Comment

• Please don't cry. Be happy that we get back the normal amount of vouchers (I hope that is happening now, because announcement wasn't completely clear for me). For me, it worth losing a wb, some play time etc. Don't even need compensation. Thx R2Games.
                My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

• Originally posted by lolyman View Post
                  - MPD Attempts reduced to 1 , Rewards are trippled (yea maybe we get a little less but hey.. 3 in 1 is awesome!)
                  I did MD NM yesterday and each chest gave 5x stones. So 2x5 = 10 stones.
                  Three runs gave 3x2 = 6 stones before, so here I saw a profit.

Comment

• Well the issue is being fixed so its ok to give sudden break...i got 400 vouchers from blessing. i want that too.
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun
                      nice, its just game, just for fun, crazy if serious for games.

Comment

• lol 4h30 am end, 5h am reset

Comment

• No, this is not about greed of r2games. This is the classical example of upgrading the servers too soon without thorough testing...
                          Alot of game elements need to be translated from chinese to english, but besides that, the chinese also got lots of different game mechanics like the vouchers, everything costs 75% less in vouchers too, so what I guess is they rushed this patch and forgot to update the voucher output from chinese server to this one.

As peoples complain about the mp dungeon, yeah we only get 20 attempts per day for the summoner now, so theyre to lazy trippling the costs/rewards or amount of attempts.
                          Also the gold, silver and mystery chests give only 1x rewards makes us loose even more per day, because theyre just too lazy to adjust the loot from these objects.
                          And aslong theyre lazy in chinese servers, donot expect them to fix anything here either...

Also we got no auction, and above all what I hoped for is that they would change level 3 farmseeds and elite seeds (12h) into gold like on ******** and chinese servers, but they left prices in balens, theyre just too greedy, noone buys those farmseeds anyways if they remain their price in balens while I happily pay 10K gold for 12H 50K gold farmseeds.

Comment

• the old runes don' work anymore... this means will be another maintenance tomorrow?

Comment

• i was used my bless today. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. 2 chance only get 10. T_T if i know this. i will not do bless before i fixed T_T
                              Server :[S147] Esterwitch
                              Name Char : Surya91
                              Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

• Originally posted by WHITEW0LF View Post
                                Im guessing you use fb to log into the game.. you have to move you log in off fb so you can make a ticket

As for clothing im guessing that you buy a lv 1 clothing and try to lv up say a lv3 clothing with it.. this has a high chance to fail. You do clothing at your own risk if you dont know how to synthesis it the simple and easy way. Here let me help you..

Fashion Cloth (395 Balens) + Level 1 Cloth (395) = (790) Level 2 clothing

Level 2 Cloth (790) + Level 2 Cloth (790) + Good Luck Charm (395) = (1,975) Level 3 Cloth

Level 3 Cloth (1975) + Level 3 cloth (1975) + Good Luck Charm (395 x2) = (4,740) Level 4 Cloth

Level 4 Cloth (4740) + Level 4 cloth (4740) + Good Luck charm (395 x3) = (10,665) Level 5 Cloth

Wing Level 1 (1995) + Fashion Core (395 x 5) = (3970) Level 2 Wing

Wing Level 2 (3970) + Wing Level 2 (3970) + Good Luck Charm (395 x2) = (8,730) Wing Level 3

Wing Level 3 (8730) + Wing Level 3 (8730) + Good Luck Charm (395 x5) = (19,435) Wing Level 4

It just goes on from there Im sure your a smart lad and do the rest of the math.

ty vm for that.. I have lost lots of money trying to upgrade my clothes hahaha couldn't find anyone who could explain it to me...

Comment

Working...
                                X