Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R217939839 View Post
    the old runes don' work anymore... this means will be another maintenance tomorrow?
    check hot events, there is one called rune extravaganza, you can change old runes there
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBorealis View Post
      I have received high level gems, first of all you have better odds if you bought all of the transposer scrolls, and secondly, there can't be any gold on the wheel when you spin, and last of all, make sure you have at least 300 VIP tokens to get the higher leveled gems, it does work, you just have to be patient enough to save, and invest enough cash into the game, hence the quotation the more you spend the faster your player will level, and the faster you get stronger!!! Happy Gaming
      I'm curious your high lvl gems is how high? lvl 5? lvl 4? that isn't high at all....I've never seen anyone gotten a lvl 7 and above gem in my server at all despite having played for 1yr. I wonder how much more patient we need to be...10yrs?
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• if like this?! how its Class War????

Comment

• so we will be missed class wars?

Comment

• 1 I am on a s1xx server and all the other servers we merged with were older than us. Server average is 60+ at this point. I lost a LOT of vouchers on spins, and from log in bonus as well. S1 does not merit getting 4x the amount of vouchers as everyone else, unless they had the patch that messed everything up for 4x as long as everyone else.. sorry but no. Now I'm losing my play time as well.. just more **** from r2.. honestly I don't know why I play this game anymore. The servers are poorly maintained, the cash shop is overpriced, and they can't perform a bug check before updates? .. w/e r2...

Comment

• Again updates..... give me another day VIP i pay for.

Dennis92NL (229 Saber Dunes)

Comment

• this forum post is no less than class wars a war between complainers and advicers lol!

Comment

• when class war?
                  if maintenance like that

Comment

• Originally posted by evilinside_tm View Post
                    You don't wanna get more vouchers? happy with 80 per day?
                    Just get 200 ? No, i'm not need voucher

Comment

• huh
                      ape jadi ne
                      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• 1 hour and counting get home from work and want to relax

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          ​Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on August 22nd at 4:30 AM EDT (1:30 AM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, 4:30 PM GMT +8). Servers are expected to be down for 1 to 2 hours while we address the Voucher reduction issue after the patch update. We would like to apologize for this issue and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package. Be sure to collect this pack in-game once the servers are back up. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

For Server S1:
                          • 200,000 Gold
                          • 200,000 Daru
                          • Voucher x800
                          • Skeleton Key x1

For all other servers:
                          • 200,000 Gold
                          • 200,000 Daru
                          • Voucher x200
                          • Skeleton Key x1
                          A big difference (+600 vouchers) between S1 server and the rest... why??? and the new update gives a terrible big big lag, too much than before.. and before the lag was like milky way this game is for cashers, vips and high levels.. non cashers (like me) and low levels have a huge disadvantage, and too many times the game is boring.. and other important thing.. put out the world exp boost!!!! if we want more experience we can do a lot of things to take it, but now i can't do a lot of things 'cause gives me too much exp that I don't wish ¬¬

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                            this forum post is no less than class wars a war between complainers and advicers lol!
                            and the complainers are winning...muhahaha!

Comment

• we gona miss wb (

Comment

• I have lv 6, 7, and 8 gems
                                from vip wheel in Kabam[S7]

Comment

Working...
                                X