• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
    Wow, up that fast
    it said 1-2 hrs only

Comment

• maintenance after maintenance after maintenance.... tip for new players: always have 2 tabs open - one with game one with forum. before doing ANYTHING in the game that lasts more than 10 minutes (even blitz) check forum. le wild maintenance might appear.

Comment

• Originally posted by firefighter2013 View Post
        servers on
        hoax i try but cant on

Comment

• yeah servers are up

Comment

• Originally posted by andal2206 View Post
            I would rather they fix or explain how to consume runes. Have brutality and healing runes I cant consume
            ye I agree.. same prob.. and.. I thought we would have a new rune sys where we could 'make' runes or something...?? right now I don't even get any runes from tanks anymore, so I guess good thing I have a couple or would now have no runes on my character.. but what about the new players that haven't gotten runes yet? what will they have?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHINxTENSHIx View Post
              Well People on S1 like me , Most of lvl 60+ will surely done all 30 daily spins altar+16 days log in, areans, and many others, we have gained a amount of nearly 3000 couvhers, so is a big lose for us here...

Server:S1
              IGN:SHINxTENSHI
              Level:62
              Guild:VictisHNR
              Honor:Imperial Commander
              Br:55,500
              Hoepfully there Will be no other In-game problems after this Maint.
              Yes..people like you..I am sure glad there are not more people like you for Imperial Commanders in this great game. I know
              several Imperial Commanders that play this game on different servers who are "real" people with "real" people skills and are
              down to earth actual people..not "fakes."
              Now to get on with this...as for S1..that server gets all the new programs that come out first and they are the "test
              dummies" so to speak. They have the programs for a week or so before the rest of us get them. Patches or what ever
              you wish to call them. This of course also gives them an advantage over all of us as they know how every thing works
              in these patches before we do. Why they get more compensation then we do? I have no idea. Does this little miss Imperial
              Commander who says she does all her daily guild alter spins, which I know they don't, but maybe she does, and does all her daily tasks and let us not forget the Quest Tracking that needs to be done every day. And of course the BG she says that
              needs to be done to keep the title. Of course there can be no honor loss or the title goes away quickly at that lvl. A lot of
              Imperial Commanders do not do BG for that reason, they don't have to. I will finish it quickly...S1 people don't lose any more
              than we do like she says. Not IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by R27711911 View Post
                maintenance after maintenance after maintenance.... tip for new players: always have 2 tabs open - one with game one with forum. before doing ANYTHING in the game that lasts more than 10 minutes (even blitz) check forum. le wild maintenance might appear.
                blitz continues when servers are offline dumbie

Comment

• ******* asholes nothing fixed

Comment

• It's stupid cuz i took my vouchers from tree not so long ago and now i am at - vouchers from tree again :/

Comment

• server already ON???

Comment

• servers up

Comment

• start game now

Comment

• please fix bug skill enchanced delphic destroyer, why it have freeze for two attack

Comment

• Originally posted by TahMeng View Post
                              I love its, lolz, please maintenance every day.... xixixixixi
                              Hahahahhaha love it to compensation everyday
                              IGN : MsKorupsi
                              server : 3
                              level : 69
                              BR : 200k++
                              knights fable

Comment

• where is the compensation?? how come i didnt get any?

Comment

Working...
                                X