Emergency Maintenance for Wartune on August 22nd @ 4:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnLock071 View Post
    I work in IT section and I understand the essence behind the game. It should take you people 5 minutes to fix this problem and not 1-2 hours.

Fix the lag. Its unbearable. If you go on like this, keep making cashier things you will lose them cuz they cant play with all that lag.

Cheers.
    it's not the bug that takes 1 - 2 hours. They already have a fix, (or they wouldn't have shut down the servers). 1 - 2 hours is because that is how long it till take to shut down all the severs, implement the fix, test that the fix works, implement the fix on ALL the servers and then turn them all back on again.

Comment

I hope fix the vouch

Comment

They got the patch last week
        Originally posted by ImperialDestroyer View Post
        erm so why do S1 get 800 vouchers and every other server only get 200, thats not really fair on everyone else on other servers, all servers should be given the same compensation package rather then 1 server being favoured more then the other but at least its getting fixed i guess

Comment

Its still uncertain about fixing the voucher amount.. i doubt it will back like before Patch ... or they just make made mistake about the 25% calculation for it.. xD , u know they officially reduce our voucher income by 75%
          U dont know me... I KNOW U!

Comment

we dont need gold and daru now,,,we need razor card for mount hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              For facebook users, that has been explained in several threads, and there's a sticky thread here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....k-Login-Issues
              Hello and thanks for reply. It is not me that is affected but a brother of mine and others.

Another issue is that they are "unable to issue a ticket" because it asks them to select a character (in which they cant because there none existing).

I went to try and help my brother send a ticket using my account but when I go to "select character" it says I have none or not activated the server or something?.. I find it confusing and not user friendly at all.

Is there an another alternate way to send ticket because the regular support ticket is not a viable option. Thanks.

Comment

would of hit lv50 for class wars today now im stuck at 49. server 303. meh

Comment

should put the multi player dungeons back up to 3 attempts aswel

Comment

what about stamina?

Comment

• From tree rest only 70/75/80 vouch and from guild blassing just 5v, how for wb hahaha u will not have vouch again,cost 200 per wb

Comment

• so missing my 2 bg's and my tank battle is compensated with 200k gold and daru and thats fair is it what about the 1.5k - 3k honor i would have got as i cant do the later bg's

Comment

• that is a good point, lost 60 stamia

Comment

• some people were in blitz when the maintenance was launched XD
                            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• What will happen with class wars? It's a once a month event, surely you are joking when it's about a few vouchers that is so important that would mean players have to miss class wars. The estimated maintenance time is 4-6 hours...

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                                Wartune will be having an Emergency Maintenance on August 22nd at 4:30 AM EDT (1:30 AM PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, 4:30 PM GMT +8). Servers are expected to be down for 1 to 2 hours while we work on fixing the issue with voucher rewards giving out the wrong amount. We apologize for this downtime and appreciate player's patience while we work to improve the game. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes. After maintenance is over, please check the hot events section for a compensation package.

For Server S1:
                                • 200,000 Gold
                                • 200,000 Daru
                                • Voucher x800
                                • Skeleton Key x1
                                For all other servers:
                                • 200,000 Gold
                                • 200,000 Daru
                                • Voucher x200
                                • Skeleton Key x1
                                Well People on S1 like me , Most of lvl 60+ will surely done all 30 daily spins altar+16 days log in, areans, and many others, we have gained a amount of nearly 3000 couvhers, so is a big lose for us here...

Server:S1
                                IGN:SHINxTENSHI
                                Level:62
                                Guild:VictisHNR
                                Honor:Imperial Commander
                                Br:55,500
                                Hoepfully there Will be no other In-game problems after this Maint.

Comment

Working...
                                X