No announcement yet.

Fate and Wishes for Autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this event only can redemeed once til event ends? i cant redeem ToK and wheel of Fate in hot event

Comment

• Originally posted by ronggolawe2 View Post
      is this event only can redemeed once til event ends? i cant redeem ToK and wheel of Fate in hot event
      That's because you did it for today already. Reset is at 5:00, so if you *had not* done them before 5:00, you could have done them between 0:00 and 5:00 to get an extra shot at those events. It is always this way with new events...they go live at 0:00 but reset at 5:00, giving an extra chance for any event that can be done between 0:00 and 5:00 (so...not BG, WB, Group Arena...for example).

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
        That's because you did it for today already. Reset is at 5:00, so if you *had not* done them before 5:00, you could have done them between 0:00 and 5:00 to get an extra shot at those events. It is always this way with new events...they go live at 0:00 but reset at 5:00, giving an extra chance for any event that can be done between 0:00 and 5:00 (so...not BG, WB, Group Arena...for example).

Not anymore..I did them..and cant do them again, thats cuz they r in hot events..engraving did twice..

Comment

• Soul Meditation (Once per day)

Duration: 9/6 – 9/12 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Engrave your soul the required number of times to be rewarded! Each quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:
          Soul Engraving x25 times: 30,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Fate Scrap x1
          Soul Engraving x100 times: 120,000 Gold, 12,000 Kyanite, Fate Scrap x2
          Soul Engraving x500 times: 600,000 Gold, 60,000 Kyanite, Fate Scrap x3
          If we go directly engrave 500 will we get for 25 and 100 as well or we should do it step by step 25/100/500.So in total 500 is good for the 3 as well or once for 25 once for 100 and once for 500 in total of 625.What do you think??

Comment

• Originally posted by R27076895 View Post
            Not anymore..I did them..and cant do them again, thats cuz they r in hot events..engraving did twice..
            yeah tok or wheel quest didnt reset at 05:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
              Soul Meditation (Once per day)

Duration: 9/6 – 9/12 23:59:59 (Server Time)

Description: Engrave your soul the required number of times to be rewarded! Each quest may be completed once per day.

Rewards:
              Soul Engraving x25 times: 30,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Fate Scrap x1
              Soul Engraving x100 times: 120,000 Gold, 12,000 Kyanite, Fate Scrap x2
              Soul Engraving x500 times: 600,000 Gold, 60,000 Kyanite, Fate Scrap x3
              If we go directly engrave 500 will we get for 25 and 100 as well or we should do it step by step 25/100/500.So in total 500 is good for the 3 as well or once for 25 once for 100 and once for 500 in total of 625.What do you think??
              25->100->500 if you want get each bonusso 625 sc per day

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Thanks i figure that out will be the case .I have saved 4400 but not sure if this event will be worth it even with this one wont make enough for mount so why wasting them .When crappy boxes are with drop chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  25->100->500 if you want get each bonusso 625 sc per day
                  dont lie to people... you only need 500 crystals to finish all 3 quests.

Comment

• since the soul engraving event lasts for a week it would be smart not to do all 3 quests daily unless you have 3-4k soul crystals at least. if you have 1k or so like me just do first 2 quests to maximize fate scraps reward.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Sorry Anata, will have to agree with 145 on this one. I have completed it twice, before reset and after. 500 soul crystals gives you all three quest rewards, don't need to spend an extra 125 on it :P
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Sorry Anata, will have to agree with 145 on this one. I have completed it twice, before reset and after. 500 soul crystals gives you all three quest rewards, don't need to spend an extra 125 on it :P
                        Rly? i wasnt in game tooday xD Before most of the ppl say aBout 625 and i keep this as true info xD this is good news for my 1500 sc xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Rly? i wasnt in game tooday xD Before most of the ppl say aBout 625 and i keep this as true info xD this is good news for my 1500 sc xD
                          I tried it as soon as event came out, and it worked, so you have my word on it, from SoulChaser, and DeathChaser :P
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I tried it as soon as event came out, and it worked, so you have my word on it, from SoulChaser, and DeathChaser :P
                            Hehe tooday next gb so i get again 200sc...but last event with unlimit per day was better.. Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hehe tooday next gb so i get again 200sc...but last event with unlimit per day was better.. Hehe
                              Definitely but that would make it too easy to get scraps then, cause we are starting to prepare more and more for the crystal events lol

I better see you with gold wings when BR challenge comes out! :P

Comment

Definitely but that would make it too easy to get scraps then, cause we are starting to prepare more and more for the crystal events lol

I better see you with gold wings when BR challenge comes out! :P
                                Look at my signathis wings are mine! xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X