Fate and Wishes for Autumn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by symedia View Post
    it`s not a bad ideea. get some wings(yeah you can do it for free and make them + 2 with cores). get a pve set get imperial... and btw do this on 50-59 lvls ... because i see people slow lvling in the 60 area where everyone are 80-90-100k now due to blessing.
    Can't get pve set, will give exp >_< (is already at 59)

can't even make my ring/ jewel legend... no crypt tokens. (ran out after I brought the horse...)

Comment

• god nm right? only 2 boss and you only fight at the boss no mobs. bad mistake with the horse

Comment

• Hi all
        My question is how much maximum we can get Fate from this event as we need 150 for complete set
        Abibqa
        S312

Comment

• How mutch % is Good chanche to sythetisize lvl 3 clothes?

Had lvl 2 clothes and fashion core... tyed 3 times and not once has it been upgraded to lvl 3!!!

So good means 0 out of 3???
          For me that is awfull chanche of sucsess!

Comment

• Originally posted by The__one View Post
            How mutch % is Good chanche to sythetisize lvl 3 clothes?

Had lvl 2 clothes and fashion core... tyed 3 times and not once has it been upgraded to lvl 3!!!

So good means 0 out of 3???
            For me that is awfull chanche of sucsess!
            I've said it before and I will say it again

Good= Good chance to fail. It's excellent or don't be surprised when it fails.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Sigh.. why do different forums give conflicting details? Can we convert fate to wishing scraps? If not, I'm gonna spend it on fashion shards and good luck charms... But then, who knows now..

Comment

• We can change wish scrap in fate??

Comment

• Just to be sure before I exchange fate scrap, is there going to be a "exchange fate scrap for wishing scrap option?"

Comment

• yes ............

Comment

• Originally posted by azoutback View Post
                      No different that say an event for Tanks, World Boss, Spire, Battle Ground, etc. where there are level restrictions. BTW did the OP mean compensation?
                      Dude - Big difference, HUGE difference, there is a large gap between spire (level 46+), Tanks (lvl 38), BG, WB (30ish+) compared with fate wheel (lvl 50+). That means if I'm lvl 47 and i'm trying to slow level to be strong for my lvl, I cant participate. I'm not sure compensation is the right word, but it still sux means you cannot get ALL the "free" fate scraps.

So in conclusion this event lives up to its name "SCRAP".

Comment

• Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                        Just to be sure before I exchange fate scrap, is there going to be a "exchange fate scrap for wishing scrap option?"
                        No official word... which is what I (or we all) hope to have before the tailoring event ends.. But don't expect they'll respond before the event ends.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
                          No official word... which is what I (or we all) hope to have before the tailoring event ends.. But don't expect they'll respond before the event ends.
                          My guess is no since it's not listed with the other exchange items, but would hate to risk it and be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                            My guess is no since it's not listed with the other exchange items, but would hate to risk it and be wrong.
                            it would be exchange ....

Comment

• Save your fates just incase. No reason to spend it now because both wishing and fate exchanges will be there. So if they do not let us exchange fates for wishes then spend on clothing or shards or w/e. Better be safe than sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                                Save your fates just incase. No reason to spend it now because both wishing and fate exchanges will be there. So if they do not let us exchange fates for wishes then spend on clothing or shards or w/e. Better be safe than sorry.
                                yeah i understand that but the tailoring events are about to end which you need fate scrap for fashion core shard.

Comment

Working...
                                X