X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my BR was over 65k and i have not recieved the rewards what is the hold up

Comment

• So I couldn't play the game for the past five days, due to this stupid reward issue, and I finally gave in and switched my astrals back to my regular build so I could at least participate in regular day to day things like tanking in MPs and doing arena so I can get insignias for equip and medallion replacement. Enough is enough...

Delaying my rewards is one thing, but keeping me from normal play in the game as well for so long is quite another. I worked (and cashed) hard to get where I was, and it is highly unfair to expect me to sit and wait for so long while you figure out a way to deliver on your own event. If I can't even enjoy normal play either, then what's the point?

I have a Screenshot of the build that should garner me my rewards, but if I dun get the ones I should, I am afraid I will have to say goodbye to r2 and wartune.

Is this the end of CheiftainRez?

Stay tuned....
      ChieftainRez
      Knight
      VictisHNR
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• I have a feeling they'll delay this till sunday...
        Wouldn't surprise me at least -_-

Comment

• this ♥♥♥♥ R2.. they will never listen and reply what u need to hear.. coz they(r2) didn't have a piece of respect on their.. even u will scream a lot here..!!

there's will no delay for event that will spend u'r money..

and as u can see today, they have made new event.. they always stay tune on "spending money" update.. but not for free event..

don't hope too much to them..
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-04-2013, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Sunday? i said next maint. aka 4 more days at min.!

Comment

• Originally posted by flowish View Post
              this ♥♥♥♥ R2.. they will never listen and reply what u need to hear.. coz they(r2) didn't have a piece of respect on their.. even u will scream a lot here..!!

there's will no delay for event that will spend u'r money..

and as u can see today, they have made new event.. they always stay tune on "spending money" update.. but not for free event..

don't hope too much to them..
              Agreed ! All about r2 cares is our money,to spend more and more,they don`t care of us,players,dont respect us :/ I guess soon I`ll just say " It was nice to meet you r2"
              ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
              ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
              ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
              ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
              ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• From what Ive heard, their system had some issues with processing people who had pots and WC on. It got 98% of peoples BR's correct, however, the 2% left over was not and they had to go in a figure out what happened. Everyone should get their rewards as it was an R2 issue and they are working to make it right. Im sure that if you submit to them that they did not reward you correctly after the event rewards show, they will give you more then your fair share.

Comment

• here is my char not that good but still qualfied for wings Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	310.2 KB
ID:	1675918 server s31 demonic crypt char name Phoenix1 Guild Avalon
                  Last edited by R23218598; 10-04-2013, 10:37 PM. Reason: more information

Comment

• Due to unforeseen circumstances I am forced to compete with servers that have recieved their Hall of Fame Awards. Why give to some servers and have unforeseen circumstances to others. Once again you give unfair advantages to some and punish others.

Comment

• where where where
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_53.png
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	1675919
                      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• looks like a second failed deadline, unless they post within 2 minutes

Comment

• >_<
                          aaaaa
                          bbbbb
                          ccccc
                          APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• new event and shop are already updated. still no rewards

Comment

• ohhh yah 2nd fail alright

Comment

• yups
                                all about money they woll fast
                                APE CELOP GAN

Comment

Working...
                                X