This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R27744741
    not really.... why I said 5+ (its to do with luck aswell) I know someone that got it on level 5, I know people that had to upgrade them past 5 to get them, its all down to LUCK! on what level you get what style you get dum ***
    Since you insist on trolling others and insulting me, I will point out facts that allude to either how low your intellect truly is or that you need English lessons.
    #1 dumb has a "b" at the end, learn to spell. #2 Apollo... not "Appolo" #3, you said "level 5+ wings gets you Apollo's wings" not "when making level 5 or higher wings you have a CHANCE of getting Apollo's Wings" You didn't say its all down to luck you said "you can already get Appolo's wings for balens if you spend enough on wings"... which is wrong because theoretically if it is down to luck then someone like me can get 10 sets of maxed level wings and still not have gotten Apollo's wings.

You do not get to call me "dum ***" because of your ineptitude, failing to mention something (the luck aspect of obtaining wings) in a post. You were wrong, I corrected you, then you corrected yourself and called me "dum"... so who is the one who lacks intelligence between the two of us?

Also to Striden, I understand how you feel about missing out on a mount. To lessen your anxiety on this issue I will point out that all permanent mounts I've seen have always been offered up more than once. However, if it is not offered in any other way... it is only a +10 stats mount... that is among the weakest categories of mounts (other than level one, level two, and level three stables mounts which give +0 stats)... so it is not a huge loss missing out on it. For Knights a mount with such low stats would only raise your BR about 150-200 (my math says 172.5 but it may be off some).

Comment

• Originally posted by jab1432 View Post
      Also to Striden, I understand how you feel about missing out on a mount. To lessen your anxiety on this issue I will point out that all permanent mounts I've seen have always been offered up more than once. However, if it is not offered in any other way... it is only a +10 stats mount... that is among the weakest categories of mounts (other than level one, level two, and level three stables mounts which give +0 stats)... so it is not a huge loss missing out on it. For Knights a mount with such low stats would only raise your BR about 150-200 (my math says 172.5 but it may be off some).
      I was just asking about if it was gonna be a purchaseable one. I'm not at 95k br yet but by the end of the month with the blessing wheel perhaps. I was also wondering for others who would like the mount as well. I wasn't asking about the stupid wings that I can already get. I just like to run around on different mounts and this one looked nice.

Comment

• Could someone point out exactly when they you check out our BR?
        I am asking this because as I play this game for fun only, without using any balens I have to do some things to get this much BR, which I can, but i rly don't want to stay that way all month long until they give me the wings.
        So, it would be very usefull knowing exactly when they are going to check the BR's.
        Thx

Comment

Since you insist on trolling others and insulting me, I will point out facts that allude to either how low your intellect truly is or that you need English lessons.
          all permanent mounts I've seen have always been offered up more than once.
          Oh, sorry Striden, I was wrong. I went through my mount list and realized the Evil Alpaca I've only seen one way to get (magic pot event). The Underworld Steed is only available at the opening of a server or just after a merge. Those two I've only seen offer at those times which seem completely random and if you miss them you may not get another chance to obtain them. All of the other mounts I've seen during events for sale either in the glory shop (aka class wars) or new events which offer them again. Hopefully this one will be offered for sale, but until R2 administrators read through this forum and answer some of the questions, we may only find out when/if a "for sale version" of this mount becomes available.
          Last edited by jab1432; 09-09-2013, 11:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to include information

Comment

• Thank you for being a understanding and reasonable person Jab. I wasn't sure if they were gonna do a mount pack like they did with Gentle beast or not. Guess I'm going for the BR.

Comment

• In game name : angelx
              Class: mage level 65
              Server: [S23] Ukiah Sands
              without bless and with bless BR
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-09-09 at 8.43.01 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	684.2 KB
ID:	1673976
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-09-09 at 12.47.20 PM.png
Size:	636.3 KB
ID:	1673977

Comment

• For the guys posting screenshots i would take a screenshot showing the clock with time/date and unbuffed BR on the final day of the event and keep it just in-case you don't get the rewards you deserve. Posting them here is just going to bring the trolls out and fill this up with clutter that we don't need. You never know r2 might pull their finger out and give us some clarity on when they will actually check the BR. We can always hope
                Last edited by NEbeast; 09-09-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R27744741 View Post
                  aw *hug* getting all hot and bothered about people posted screen shots, they are proud of there hard work and got a good BR, so stop crying, let the ones who posted it correct, (in view to show no pots/scrolls/wc) show off there good and awesome BR

maybe you say stop posting because you have a rubbish BR? and are really jealous of them? XD either way *hug* grow up, and stop complaining about others doing what they want

+ some people have played this game long enough to know R2 have a really bad record with events and stuff :P better show here where everyone can see then keep in a file and possibly delete or forget about xD
                  lmao! Yes that is the correct reason why I don't post my toon. You are 100% I am so jelly of these ppl. My 69k(soon to be 70k+) BR is just too rubbish for these standards. Shame why you had to make me cry now .

You arn't suppose to post screen shots up here bc R2 won't check them lol. This is made automatic. Also I am not stating you shouldn't take a screen shot. In fact you should take screen shots just in case. You SHOULDN'T be posting the screen shots in the forum though. You should save them for after the event for evidence and send them a ticket for compensation if something does go wrong.
                  Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-09-2013, 12:56 PM.

Comment

Oh, sorry Striden, I was wrong. I went through my mount list and realized the Evil Alpaca I've only seen one way to get (magic pot event). The Underworld Steed is only available at the opening of a server or just after a merge. Those two I've only seen offer at those times which seem completely random and if you miss them you may not get another chance to obtain them. All of the other mounts I've seen during events for sale either in the glory shop (aka class wars) or new events which offer them again. Hopefully this one will be offered for sale, but until R2 administrators read through this forum and answer some of the questions, we may only find out when/if a "for sale version" of this mount becomes available.
                    just one on the evil alpaca, you should be able to get it during "pays to consum" this month if you spend over 20k balens sorry i cant remember when this is, i believe towards the end over lapping the whips event around the 23rd - 29th

Retired
                    Character - Scotty
                    Server - S94 Galbury Hold
                    Class - Archer
                    Battle Rating -32XXXX BR When Quit

Comment

• Originally posted by scotty0 View Post
                      just one on the evil alpaca, you should be able to get it during "pays to consum" this month if you spend over 20k balens sorry i cant remember when this is, i believe towards the end over lapping the whips event around the 23rd - 29th
                      Oh nice! That will make a lot of people happy. That magic pot event was awful. I knew some people who spent 5k balens to get the mount... and some who spent 50k and didn't get the mount... though they have really high gem levels due to all the gem drops and crypt-keys drops.

Originally posted by scotty0
                      ignore this, was reading something else
                      Oh, lol =*( well I guess those who got the evil alpaca won't be mad they dropped so many balens into the pot then XD
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:39 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        No everyone you don't have to take a screen shot. Look up the word automatic so you will know what that means. Automatic means that it does it by itself. It means it checks it for you and gets the rewards to you if you qualify or not. They did this so they don'thave to go through all these screen shots. So stop posting then. Take screen shots just incase and after the event if you don't get your rewards you are entitled to then send a ticket with them but don't post them if they arn't required.
                        they didnt say we couldnt post a pic either so go bother other people

Originally posted by R27744741 View Post
                        aw *hug* getting all hot and bothered about people posted screen shots, they are proud of there hard work and got a good BR, so stop crying, let the ones who posted it correct, (in view to show no pots/scrolls/wc) show off there good and awesome BR

maybe you say stop posting because you have a rubbish BR? and are really jealous of them? XD either way *hug* grow up, and stop complaining about others doing what they want

+ some people have played this game long enough to know R2 have a really bad record with events and stuff :P better show here where everyone can see then keep in a file and possibly delete or forget about xD
                        exactly thank u some people get it lol
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:39 AM. Reason: Merged posts
                        LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• iouik''['[['p

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.png
Size:	943.4 KB
ID:	1673979

In game name : bioscary
                            Class: mage level 69
                            Server: [S91] Streganna Plateau

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                              they didnt say we couldnt post a pic either so go bother other people
                              But why post it doesn't do anything. I bet the devs don't even look at this thread anymore due to spam on it. There threads already made dedicating to show off your class. There is a "show your mage thread" "show your knight thread" etc in the discussion forum. Why not use that if you want to show off your toon? This thread is suppose to be for discussions and questions about the event. it isn't suppose to be about showing off your toon. Haven't you thought what could be the reason for changing the rules in the last min? Maybe they don't want to go through all this garbage and do it manually? That is why they put it automatic.

Plus it's a lot easier for us too since it just wasting our time. We can be actually working on our toon instead of posting screen shots over and over again. Not to mention I already pointed out in my last post that it is important to take screen shots yes but don't have to post it in here. It does absolutely nothing. Then you have people posting screen shots of there toons which are lower than 62k BR as well. It makes no sense. I am also not the only one posting this. Plenty of other people stating what I stated so go bash them too. Go bash Condor since he is the one that started posting about not posting your screen shots and he is far more blunt about it than me.
                              Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-09-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• the point is everyone is free to do as they like if they want to dot the I's and cross the T's in order to make sure they get what they want then where is the problem with that???

second i highly doubt storm will post in this topic again, he said what he needed to say and will speak again only in his next post lol.

third if u read the last time this event came out then u had to post a screen shot and maybe some are getting confused about that.

and last i posted my pic in hopes they will give me my ♥♥♥♥ now i just want my wings lol i dont care about the other stuff cause 95k br is quite high and simply impossible to do in this time frame so y not try to get mine now so i can be out of the way and they can continue on with their jobs.
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:56 AM.
                                LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

Working...
                                X