• Show
Clear All

• Thx men Hehei miss this loooong post xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• For everyone complaining, please check name of event: HALL OF FAME. Have you ever thought what this means? It is not supposed that every single wartune player should be hall of famer. Then whats the purpose of the name "HALL OF FAME"? If you ask me they should have made much higher BR requirement for wings, like 85-90k BR. When last year was same event, only several players received those wings, which indicated that they were awarded hall of famers. Now most of old server population will receive those. And it doesn't matter someone reached hall of fame with ballens or hard work. Everyone has his own game and life.

I you don't qualify this time, wait for next hall of fame award and get then. Stop whine about unfairness.

Comment

• Everybody is gonna be wearing stupid blinding wings in my server
        Im gonna synth mine to level 2 and get lvl 3 wings and be done with it. As for the warlord medallion, pfffft, useless.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          Everybody is gonna be wearing stupid blinding wings in my server
          Im gonna synth mine to level 2 and get lvl 3 wings and be done with it. As for the warlord medallion, pfffft, useless.
          At least 25 on my server
          The medallion is not useless if it's truly permanent, when u are buying for instance 70 armor parts/shards and not doing BG anymore
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Telstar View Post
            At least 25 on my server
            The medallion is not useless if it's truly permanent, when u are buying for instance 70 armor parts/shards and not doing BG anymore

its missing the crit/block/ charisma aspect

Endurance 120 (+3,000 HP)
            +18% damage to players.
            -8% damage from players.
            Required Class: Any

as compared to my Imp Com
            Endurance 270 (+5,400 HP)
            Block +600
            Critical +600
            Charisma 150 (Troop Count +150)
            +32% damage to players.
            -18% damage from players.
            Required Class: Any

or Lord Divine

Endurance 300 (+6,000 HP)
            Block +700
            Critical +700
            Charisma 200 (Troop Count +200)
            +40% damage to players.
            -20% damage from players.
            +10 initial rage against players.

The crit alone is worth more at world boss to me than saving insignias. I can earn More Insignias than this medallion will save me .... I have a block astral as well, I need the block, it really helps pvp. Arena is where I get most of my Insignia and GB. I've survived countless high hits with my block. Plus the endurance loss is enough to make me cry. Don't even get me started on troop count. I buy my shards 1-3 a week, depending on my insig count. I need the time to buy stuff from Cata anyways. While I buy what I need from cata, I buy what I need in arena. It's all about planning as far as Im concerned, not to mention that eventually pvp points will be able to buy stuff. So yes, I will still be in Arena but probably not BG once I reach LD. So, basically, this Warlord Medallion is Useless to me. Would have been better if I could have earned it when I was an Elite Warrior or even Crusader. Anything after that is not really worth it to me. I personally have waited 1 or 2 weeks longer to get my legendary equipment rather than be without my medallion.
            Last edited by B4nsh33; 09-11-2013, 03:12 AM.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by usaqmuri View Post
              For everyone complaining, please check name of event: HALL OF FAME. Have you ever thought what this means? It is not supposed that every single wartune player should be hall of famer. Then whats the purpose of the name "HALL OF FAME"? If you ask me they should have made much higher BR requirement for wings, like 85-90k BR. When last year was same event, only several players received those wings, which indicated that they were awarded hall of famers. Now most of old server population will receive those. And it doesn't matter someone reached hall of fame with ballens or hard work. Everyone has his own game and life.

I you don't qualify this time, wait for next hall of fame award and get then. Stop whine about unfairness.
              Ye but you missing point when was last year event you was need only 60kbr to get wings and now is 62kbr so they made it lil higher
              Game: League of Angels
              Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
              Character: Tomi
              LVL : 70+
              Guild : ExYu

Comment

• Last edited by Annisa_S61; 10-05-2013, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Equipment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	644.1 KB
ID:	1674035Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.jpg
Size:	624.7 KB
ID:	1674036Click image for larger version

Name:	Astrals.jpg
Size:	583.3 KB
ID:	1674037
                  S77 Bullseye®
                  Untamed Guild
                  Level 70 Archer
                  80057 BR
                  Bullseye® - S77
                  Lvl 80 Archer

Comment

• On my server whole top100 will get wings doh.

Comment

• damn this forum is full of idiots...i know im an idiot too but when i look in this forum i feel better. first post of the the event says :"Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending". but there are already 50+ idiots who post their screenhots
                      Last edited by buuromania; 09-11-2013, 06:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by buuromania View Post
                        damn this forum is full of idiots...i know im an idiot too but when i look in this form i feel better. first post of the the event says AUTOMATIc but there are already 50+ idiots who post their screenhots
                        Maybe they don't speak english lol

Comment

• I must say, you don't have to post your character on this thread as it is automatic, please read the first post again, thank you.
                          Want to file a ticket? Click .
                          Please read the rules: &

Comment

• Character name: sashar2game
                            Server: [S61] Fowlsfield Gorge
                            Level: 71
                            Job: Archer

Click image for larger version

Name:	sasha.JPG
Size:	292.2 KB
ID:	1674042

Comment

• oh my..

Click image for larger version

Name:	patrick.jpg
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1674043
                              ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                                I buy my shards 1-3 a week, depending on my insig count. I need the time to buy stuff from Cata anyways. While I buy what I need from cata, I buy what I need in arena. It's all about planning as far as Im concerned, not to mention that eventually pvp points will be able to buy stuff. So yes, I will still be in Arena but probably not BG once I reach LD.
                                You are right of course. I didn't make the plan for 70 gear like I did for 60 yet.
                                It's handy to have this medallion anyway.

I am LD and I do BG for shards/quest/event quest/few kills a day, thinking of grim reaper but not that dedicated to do 40+ kills a day like some people I know.
                                A freebie is a freebie
                                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                                I do not exist.
                                For real.

Comment

Working...
                                X