This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DerBatz View Post
    If peeps stopped to think of the amount of checking required per account, times it by the HUGE number of accounts on R2 servers they would realise that this event is pretty much certain to over run on the estimated reward delivery time. Stop bleating, man up and wait...
    True but surely if it was automated then the ''programme'' they made should have done all this for them. If aeria games got theres so quick using the same ''programme'' then i don't see why it is taking so long unless there has been a monumental **** up....

Comment

• huhu!! pls extend this event..

Comment

• @NEbeast sorry for arena mate...
        Originally posted by TheVictorious
        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
        Originally posted by PunkPetal
        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
        Originally posted by EdGrr
        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
        Class: Mage
        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

• ohh behave yourself I love mages really you know

Comment

• ****...still have no wings...
            ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
            ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
            ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
            ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
            ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

• Originally posted by DerBatz View Post
              If peeps stopped to think of the amount of checking required per account, times it by the HUGE number of accounts on R2 servers they would realise that this event is pretty much certain to over run on the estimated reward delivery time. Stop bleating, man up and wait...
              on my server ppl with br over 62k is about 150. Newly opened servers are with numbers 367/368. 150*368*1sek(should be more than enought for calculations)/60(for min)/60(for hours)= 15 hours 20 min. And that is without taking into account that:

1. We have merged servers, some with 2, some with 3, even some with 4 predecesors.
              2. Some of newly opened servers cant have players with BR as high as 62k.
              3. 1 sek is enourmosly long time for computations as simple as BR.

So in wrst case scenario the real time for computations of relards is no more than 3-4 hours.
              Last edited by R26991997; 10-02-2013, 07:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shinitez View Post
                You fool! This is Oct 2 for server Oceanic, but no one got it in Oceanic server. Oceanic means the fastest server in wartune. GMT +8 Hours. When i type this words , it has 19.00 pm of server time and Oct 2. It has been 3 days as GM says within 3 days only!!!!
                Tough Luck !

Comment

• hmmm ppl from miniclip got it already. their europe had other time? O_o or maybe miniclip work better than r2?
                  Last edited by LOXMATblY; 10-02-2013, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                    on my server ppl with br over 62k is about 150. Newly opened servers are with numbers 367/368. 150*368*1sek(should be more than enought for calculations)/60(for min)/60(for hours)= 15 hours 20 min. And that is without taking into account that:

1. We have merged servers, some with 2, some with 3, even some with 4 predecesors.
                    2. Some of newly opened servers cant have players with BR as high as 62k.
                    3. 1 sek is enourmosly long time for computations as simple as BR.

So in wrst case scenario the real time for computations of relards is no more than 3-4 hours.
                    You're forgeting they need to check the logs and other data to see if the BR had included any pots. That would take more than 1 min per user. It'll take weeks at your estimate of no. of winners. If they had made it 105k for wings and clothes then they won't have much ppl to check on.
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• yeah ''automated''

lol

Comment

• well alot of players on Server 17 is wondering when is this automatic nobody has gotten their prize yet and its 3days

Comment

• I haven't received my rewards yet

Comment

• it is the 3rd day, expect rewards after midnight or after reset
                            Abnuek
                            S168
                            Knight

Comment

• r2 said in the announcement: Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.

It is "within" 3 days after the event ends that rewards are to be given, not after.

So, if it is after 3 days, we will get the rewards (for those who qualified) and compensation too

Comment

• if reward in same time as after merge, then we will get it at 6.00pm server time or after reset all event (5.00am) and include br at 23.59 29th of september
                                Last edited by LOXMATblY; 10-02-2013, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X