Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else get wrong reward? I only got a lesser reward..........

Comment

• wooot! ive got the rewards now....ive almost given up there & that was a very long wait...thanx R2

Comment

• don't want to turn this into a "thank you" thread when some people 'cheated' to get reward, and others got cheated out of their earned rewards..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas27arad View Post
          no 80K br reward for me either...
          Same here only 65k

make a ticket better
          "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

• i did'nt qualify for 80k but nothing wrong in my 65k reward...

Comment

• still not got the reward i m getting on al;l r2

Comment

• Originally posted by maxvain View Post
                So after all this time, you still **** it up.... I am 85k BR and did not receive my Soul Crystals!
                did you post a pic to prove it? if not that's like bitching about the president when you didn't vote
                Figaro - S6

Comment

• Originally posted by R23273877 View Post
                  did you post a pic to prove it? if not that's like bitching about the president when you didn't vote
                  really?? posting your br on here is kind of like posting your presidential vote on twitter expecting it to count.... the event was supposed to be automatic, he has every right to complain if the "automatic" event wasn't correct.

Comment

• show me where it says its automatic and ill agree, til then quit posting
                    Figaro - S6

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                      just in case as everyone else (we really have faith in Wartune )

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57297[/ATTACH]
                      got the wings but not the medal
                      sent a ticket, i'm sure they will correct it (i hope they do it fast :S )
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

show me where it says its automatic and ill agree, til then quit posting
                        Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.
                        that's a quote from event description.

Comment

• got rewards but no compensation for whaiting....

Comment

• Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
                            that's a quote from event description.
                            if you want to succeed you have to try, don't blame others for your ignorance
                            Figaro - S6

Comment

• Some people in S67 and S73 got the BR rewards(only wings) and others are still waiting! when exactly the rewards are gonna be released to all?

Comment

if you want to succeed you have to try, don't blame others for your ignorance
                                oh, a troll ? added to the ignore list as he deserve ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X