X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    People still can't read.
    It's not hurting anything. No need to comment on it further.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      People still can't read.
      well to awnser your post condorhero automatic can be a mess best to make it official

Comment

• Originally posted by vinemaster View Post
        well to awnser your post condorhero automatic can be a mess best to make it official
        and you think if smth happens .. you will say them go look on the forum or you will upload the pic via ticket ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitsFire View Post
          and you think if smth happens .. you will say them go look on the forum or you will upload the pic via ticket ?
          exactly beter safe then sorry

Comment

• So, if say you have a BR of 95k will you get the rewards for 95 80 65 and 62k BR or just for the 95k BR?

Comment

• Originally posted by R22383272 View Post
              So, if say you have a BR of 95k will you get the rewards for 95 80 65 and 62k BR or just for the 95k BR?
              all of them

Comment

• http://www.4shared.com/download/dpnd...085633-b35ce62 no academy blees

Comment

• Hi there XD - Antdal214

Comment

• strong gets stronger... the weak... well just quit... BATTLE GROUND WILL BE TOO BORING FOR THE BR 50k below...

Comment

• my battle ranking

Click image for larger version

Name:	keyla 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	966.5 KB
ID:	1674392

name:keyla
                      server:S1 US West
                      lvl:66
                      class:warrior

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	My.JPG
Size:	209.2 KB
ID:	1674413

Character name: EVILX
                        Server: [S7] Serpent's Den
                        Level: 68
                        Job: Archer

Comment

• The problem becomes that there are so many things that effect my BR other than pots & scrolls. My BR changes when I am in different skill sets. My BR changes when I change my astrals. MY BR changes if I have a 10% academy blessing and my BR changes with my gear. I could have a much higher BR than my "everyday" BR by putting in astrals that I use for CW or putting on the 70's gear that I have (but don't wear because I do not have the full set & lose my bonuses on my 60 set). So how do I know what BR R2 will take? We can't expect them to look at all the toons & figure out what gives our toon the best BR. That is why people are posting screen shots & I will too as soon as I can get another 500 BR to get my 80k. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pwntasaur View Post
                            The problem becomes that there are so many things that effect my BR other than pots & scrolls. My BR changes when I am in different skill sets. My BR changes when I change my astrals. MY BR changes if I have a 10% academy blessing and my BR changes with my gear. I could have a much higher BR than my "everyday" BR by putting in astrals that I use for CW or putting on the 70's gear that I have (but don't wear because I do not have the full set & lose my bonuses on my 60 set). So how do I know what BR R2 will take? We can't expect them to look at all the toons & figure out what gives our toon the best BR. That is why people are posting screen shots & I will too as soon as I can get another 500 BR to get my 80k. Just my 2 cents.
                            From my understanding, the game will record our BR at a certain time (right as event ends maybe) and whatever BR you have at that point will be used to determine rewards tier. I myself will have stats that aren't typical on my build to try to reach the next reward tier so I would love to know when exactly do I need to have the BR I want recorded. As stated before, a screenshot is good to have after event in case you were given wrong reward or something. However, posting them here now does nothing except to spam.

Comment

• yo tengo un br de 63 k miren jujuClick image for larger version

Name:	111.png
Size:	349.6 KB
ID:	1674426

Comment

• what if some one got the required BR ie. 62K and so on.. , on 26th 27th 28th and on 29th, will he get the wings...
                                coz it may happen with lot of player and they will regret it.
                                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                                X