X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    That screenie is pointless, screenshot the whole screen, could be potted up
    Posting - waste of time.
    Better leave them alone if they can't read that the event its automatic.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• What about the rest of us from 45k to 55k.what will happen????

Comment

• Originally posted by russuboss View Post
        What about the rest of us from 45k to 55k.what will happen????
        You wait until the next BR event in half a year.

Comment

• me need wings free how ?????

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Lanankuras wartune br.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	304.9 KB
ID:	1674016
            well should be enough for wings and medal
            [B]Server : S1 Temple of Ibalize
            Character: Lanankuras
            Class: Archer
            Lv:80
            Guild : Havoc

well real good games arent so much there.
            And wartune is not rpg - its more Political game

Life is like an Ilusion , what you perceive depends on you

Comment

• dude and dudettes

this is a "HALL OF FAME" event
              this is not little league, you dont get a trophy for showing up
              you actually have to play some to get your br high enough to get the rewards
              8 months ago they had the first hall of fame event and only about half a dozen (total guesstimate) qualified for top prize
              if your on a new server, yeah thats too bad you havent been playing long enough to qualify, but thats why it s a hall of fame.....

put in your time and 8 months from now you will qualify for some of the rewards....

Comment

• Originally posted by R24549015 View Post
                dude and dudettes

this is a "HALL OF FAME" event
                this is not little league, you dont get a trophy for showing up
                you actually have to play some to get your br high enough to get the rewards
                8 months ago they had the first hall of fame event and only about half a dozen (total guesstimate) qualified for top prize
                if your on a new server, yeah thats too bad you havent been playing long enough to qualify, but thats why it s a hall of fame.....

put in your time and 8 months from now you will qualify for some of the rewards....
                Even you have 8 mounths chill out dude you can reach THAT BR withnout spending Tones of DOLARS on game Like i sayd GZ to all wo have alerdy the BR but is not fair because dont care about non-players wo dont donate tones of cash on this game

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                  Even you have 8 mounths chill out dude you can reach THAT BR withnout spending Tones of DOLARS on game Like i sayd GZ to all wo have alerdy the BR but is not fair because dont care about non-players wo dont donate tones of cash on this game
                  nope i have a none vip friend and she has enough br for 2 prizes so dont complain just wait until its your time to shine.
                  LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
                    nope i have a none vip friend and she has enough br for 2 prizes so dont complain just wait until its your time to shine.
                    Is not about only me mate is about non-cashers players wo dont donate massive money .And i dont whant to spend amybe today i play and after 4 mounths i dont play anymore so with what i remain? with money lose.... if i donate

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicAslan View Post
                      Is not about only me mate is about non-cashers players wo dont donate massive money .And i dont whant to spend amybe today i play and after 4 mounths i dont play anymore so with what i remain? with money lose.... if i donate
                      dont pay either and she still made it for event so its possible, it just takes a bit of time to reach the required level thats why its called the hall of fame. not everyone can get in only a select few ask PETE ROSE lol.
                      LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Anakin s 251

Click image for larger version

Name:	anakim.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	613.9 KB
ID:	1674018 My char on 251...i don`t know why this is for

Comment

• 1 more lobster... no need to post here screenshots!

Comment

• as the event is ending on 29th so if some one got 62K br on 24th or 25th will he get the reward. or have to get 62K br through out the month
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              as the event is ending on 29th so if some one got 62K br on 24th or 25th will he get the reward. or have to get 62K br through out the month
                              I think u must keep this 62k br or make it on last day,if you must use astrals to buff-up your br

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                I think u must keep this 62k br or make it on last day,if you must use astrals to buff-up your br
                                Symedia posted this a couple pages back, but if you missed it, the kong admins gave out advice.

this is from kong admins (atleast they answer)
                                Hi guys, I’m going to do my best to answer some of the questions in this thread, then I’m locking the post. Some people are still applying to it, and I want them to know that the application process has changed. You don’t need to apply in the forums for the event.

First of all, the Blessing Wheel DOES count towards the battle rating. Potions, Scrolls and Buffs such as warriors call do not.

The qualification process has now been automated. Battlerating will be calculated via algorithm to determine your base battlerating minus any bonuses you have applied, and then it will apply the blessing wheel bonus. Please ensure that on the 29th, you set your character to the battlerating you wish to use. It would be prudent to not change it until you receive a prize.

As to medals, please ensure that one you have on for the 29th will not expire immeditely following the end of the event, it would be prudent in this case if you can, to apply it so it lasts for 3 full days after. The computer program should be able to calculate it even if it has an issue, but giving it extra time to do so in my opinion is a safety net that I myself plan to use.

The reasons we’ve changed how the event is being done are as follows: First, with the large number of players and servers, it is a very daunting task to rely upon people to be able to check them all within a small timeframe, without making any errors. Second, we didn’t want to exclude any players who may not be aware of the forum event, or who don’t know how to use the forums, and those who don’t wish to because they prefer to remain anonymoous. Third, distributing prizes early will give unfair advantage to players before the end of the event who may then qualify for a higher prize that they otherwise wouldn’t have. There would be little way to calculate this, so to not exclude some players, we will only award prizes at the end of the event. Giving out prizes early will also give unfair advantage to some players over others for Class Wars. No one will be given prizes until 3 days after the end of the event.

The reason the event is a month long, is to give players the time they need to prepare for it. Many of our events we can’t give you much advance warning, I don’t expect to hear complaints that we’ve made this one extra long so that you can have a lot of notice on it.

I do not know if it is possible that we can send an ingame mail to players who qualify, and do not think we will be given winner names, but I will ask if we can do either. If you feel that at the end of the event you qualify but do not recieve a prize, at THAT time, please open a ticket and include a screenshot. There is no need to open tickets now requesting prizes, none will be given out till the end of the event.
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X