This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by symedia View Post
    this is from kong admins (atleast they answer)
    Hi guys, I’m going to do my best to answer some of the questions in this thread, then I’m locking the post. Some people are still applying to it, and I want them to know that the application process has changed. You don’t need to apply in the forums for the event.

First of all, the Blessing Wheel DOES count towards the battle rating. Potions, Scrolls and Buffs such as warriors call do not.

The qualification process has now been automated. Battlerating will be calculated via algorithm to determine your base battlerating minus any bonuses you have applied, and then it will apply the blessing wheel bonus. Please ensure that on the 29th, you set your character to the battlerating you wish to use. It would be prudent to not change it until you receive a prize.

As to medals, please ensure that one you have on for the 29th will not expire immeditely following the end of the event, it would be prudent in this case if you can, to apply it so it lasts for 3 full days after. The computer program should be able to calculate it even if it has an issue, but giving it extra time to do so in my opinion is a safety net that I myself plan to use.

The reasons we’ve changed how the event is being done are as follows: First, with the large number of players and servers, it is a very daunting task to rely upon people to be able to check them all within a small timeframe, without making any errors. Second, we didn’t want to exclude any players who may not be aware of the forum event, or who don’t know how to use the forums, and those who don’t wish to because they prefer to remain anonymoous. Third, distributing prizes early will give unfair advantage to players before the end of the event who may then qualify for a higher prize that they otherwise wouldn’t have. There would be little way to calculate this, so to not exclude some players, we will only award prizes at the end of the event. Giving out prizes early will also give unfair advantage to some players over others for Class Wars. No one will be given prizes until 3 days after the end of the event.

The reason the event is a month long, is to give players the time they need to prepare for it. Many of our events we can’t give you much advance warning, I don’t expect to hear complaints that we’ve made this one extra long so that you can have a lot of notice on it.

I do not know if it is possible that we can send an ingame mail to players who qualify, and do not think we will be given winner names, but I will ask if we can do either. If you feel that at the end of the event you qualify but do not recieve a prize, at THAT time, please open a ticket and include a screenshot. There is no need to open tickets now requesting prizes, none will be given out till the end of the event.
    Some R2 games administrators should learn from thise administrators their own job how to explain people in details
    Last edited by tvukov26; 09-10-2013, 12:58 AM.
    Game: League of Angels
    Server: 8 Captive Amora Europe
    Character: Tomi
    LVL : 70+
    Guild : ExYu

Comment

• clarcknunes

My nick in game: clarcknunes

I am the server s67 Leyebourne Swamp

and this is me in the picture

guild alliance new post

Click image for larger version

Name:	clarcknunes 80,160k br in wartune.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	339.1 KB
ID:	1675408
      Attached Files
      Last edited by clarcknunes; 09-25-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• guys 200% Blessing Wheel gve how much Battle Rating?
        i'm level 66.
        APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• http://prntscr.com/1qfi3s

this is good?
          Last edited by bolek1; 09-10-2013, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ronibaron
            guys 200% Blessing Wheel gve how much Battle Rating?
            i'm level 66.
            Do you have any other stupid question??

Originally posted by tvukov26 View Post
            First to all of you who post photos here did you nubs saw anywhere in thise thread they wrote put screenshoot here with your br?? Did you?? They didnt so why then you ffs put photos?? And second is for ones who ask stupid things are pots,scrolls or buffs allowed, dont you know to read what they wrote in thread event? Only Academy Blessing is allowed. Read what they wrote its annoying how stupid you are and boring to read everytime question like thise. Ty
            Just copy paste for everyone
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:36 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• event is automatic detect BR?
              i just want ask,, if my BR 58k then i use BW up to 65k so will detect the higher BR or still real BR 58k?
              im confuse

Comment

• what this event
                finally player with high BR so strong,, and low BR weak

Can you create an event that can be used for a small level or small BR

Comment

• Originally posted by fadlyberlian2 View Post
                  event is automatic detect BR?
                  i just want ask,, if my BR 58k then i use BW up to 65k so will detect the higher BR or still real BR 58k?
                  im confuse
                  65k one gona count

Comment

• balkusmin..i think

Comment

• Make , a event to rewards moost onlinea player , a loot noot players doont have 62 br ,
                      s 236 Mage ridge
                      Clas MAGE
                      LVL 68 br 82 868
                      Romania

Comment

• Well this is a great event!
                        Want to file a ticket? Click .
                        Please read the rules: &

Comment

• another stupid event, why is it only for september?? why isnt this an all time event so we all can work on it to collect that rewards sooner or later, but make the stronger stronger and weaker weaker good job again R2!!!!!

why do i even post on forum, only players read it!!!!

Comment

• 1234567890Click image for larger version

Name:	????.png
Size:	369.5 KB
ID:	1674007
                            Last edited by cencen28; 09-10-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• minatoru server 106

Click image for larger version

Name:	****.jpg
Size:	740.1 KB
ID:	1674011

minatoru server 106

Comment

• Originally posted by cencen28 View Post
                                1234567890[ATTACH=CONFIG]53980[/ATTACH]
                                That screenie is pointless, screenshot the whole screen, could be potted up

Comment

Working...
                                X