Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So blessing wheel doesnt count or does it?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
      I was not just directing my post to you specifically but to everyone who posted a screen shot. You even stated that storm won't be checking this thread again so why bother posting a screen shot? If he isn't going to be checking this thread again it won't make you get your prizes faster. I too would like to get my wings and med but unfortunally I have to wait just like everyone else. In the mean time you might try to boost the rest of your BR and aim for 80k at least. Try to get that 2k crystals which is very doable now with the blessing and a bit of rearranging your astrals.

well sir if u look close my br is 84k and 95k is a bit out of reach in my book so ill be happy with my reward i just want my damn wings lol the stupid medal is weak a$$ hell since im lord divine i guess the soul crystals are ok but like i said i want the wings thats all really[/QUOTE]

Didn't know that bc you just said wings so I assumed you didn't reach 80k Br yet and ya the avatar is too small to see. Also yes the med is weak *** hell but keep in mind it's perma med which is good when saving insigs. I.E. for 70 set or 80 set later on.

Originally posted by R241844 View Post
      Well...pretty sure, if you read the announcement by R2, it states "Base BR" so on that note, also pretty sure this event does not count Academy Spin, Potions, Scrolls, or any temporary Boost. Look at your Base BR, not altered by any of the forementioned bonuses. Just FYI seen the question like 3 times here. - S93 TomCat
      Re-read the post. I didn't see it either but academy boost does count. It says it in the 3rd rule. Just pots and scrolls and warriors calls doesn't count.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:37 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

• 65 k br - 105 br.... for a new player like thats imposible.... u shuld make a hall of fame for new player as well... coz this sound verry good.
        [S330] Misthollow
        - Class : Mage
        - Char : Kᴧssɪღ
        - BR : 151 300 and counting
        - Guild : Fraction
        :•.☆ « •Tears are words that heart can't say •»☆.•

Comment

• Originally posted by chichi21 View Post
          you should try to be fair.. if you put events.. we also need items.. we also pays for this game. we also want to be strong.. im a level 59 archer with 52k BR.. we are heavily working to get strong.. but not this faster to get 62k BR to avail this event! that's unfair! please be fair!

It's perfectly fair. I was no where close to the first hall of fame and now I am for this one. Just wait till next year and you be able to get the rewards. I am sure this is a yearly event. Why should they give everyone prizes? What kind of hall of fame is that.

Comment

• Originally posted by chichi21 View Post
            you should try to be fair.. if you put events.. we also need items.. we also pays for this game. we also want to be strong.. im a level 59 archer with 52k BR.. we are heavily working to get strong.. but not this faster to get 62k BR to avail this event! that's unfair! please be fair!
            patience young grasshopper.. just because somebody didnt qualify for the BR requirement FOR NOW doesn't mean it is unfair..
            there are also players who waited for this event to come back around.. about time you wait for your turn too.. :3
            Last edited by Carassimira; 09-09-2013, 07:17 PM.
            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Character name: Haηηa
              In game name: Haηηa
              Guild: Dragons
              Server: [S89]

BR: 70255 (with Academy Blessing)

Comment

• this is from kong admins (atleast they answer)
                Hi guys, I’m going to do my best to answer some of the questions in this thread, then I’m locking the post. Some people are still applying to it, and I want them to know that the application process has changed. You don’t need to apply in the forums for the event.

First of all, the Blessing Wheel DOES count towards the battle rating. Potions, Scrolls and Buffs such as warriors call do not.

The qualification process has now been automated. Battlerating will be calculated via algorithm to determine your base battlerating minus any bonuses you have applied, and then it will apply the blessing wheel bonus. Please ensure that on the 29th, you set your character to the battlerating you wish to use. It would be prudent to not change it until you receive a prize.

As to medals, please ensure that one you have on for the 29th will not expire immeditely following the end of the event, it would be prudent in this case if you can, to apply it so it lasts for 3 full days after. The computer program should be able to calculate it even if it has an issue, but giving it extra time to do so in my opinion is a safety net that I myself plan to use.

The reasons we’ve changed how the event is being done are as follows: First, with the large number of players and servers, it is a very daunting task to rely upon people to be able to check them all within a small timeframe, without making any errors. Second, we didn’t want to exclude any players who may not be aware of the forum event, or who don’t know how to use the forums, and those who don’t wish to because they prefer to remain anonymoous. Third, distributing prizes early will give unfair advantage to players before the end of the event who may then qualify for a higher prize that they otherwise wouldn’t have. There would be little way to calculate this, so to not exclude some players, we will only award prizes at the end of the event. Giving out prizes early will also give unfair advantage to some players over others for Class Wars. No one will be given prizes until 3 days after the end of the event.

The reason the event is a month long, is to give players the time they need to prepare for it. Many of our events we can’t give you much advance warning, I don’t expect to hear complaints that we’ve made this one extra long so that you can have a lot of notice on it.

I do not know if it is possible that we can send an ingame mail to players who qualify, and do not think we will be given winner names, but I will ask if we can do either. If you feel that at the end of the event you qualify but do not recieve a prize, at THAT time, please open a ticket and include a screenshot. There is no need to open tickets now requesting prizes, none will be given out till the end of the event.

Comment

• thank you symedia and thanks to that admin explaining this in detail. so what matters is only the BR that we have when the event ends, thats all i wanted to know.

Comment

• WOW! a well dictated, straight forward answer? Thank you very much!!!! That was very helpful!
                    SirAdam
                    GM OF #1 GUILD "HEAVEN"
                    Kabam S15

Comment

• what we need to do to enter in this event, i know about the br but we need to prove thats the real br we have, how we gonna do that?? do we need to fill some papers or questionarie??

Comment

• Originally posted by R28833467 View Post
                        what we need to do to enter in this event, i know about the br but we need to prove thats the real br we have, how we gonna do that?? do we need to fill some papers or questionarie??
                        Symedia has just answered that, please re read what they have posted, and you will see your answer, don't be lazy.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• i wish i can get one....
                          just wing of apollo..T_T

Comment

• Just checking.
                            Does anyone know lvl 4 stables mount add any stats?
                            I thinking how to get that extra 10k br.. i thinking must go level 4 stables to get extra 10k br..
                            currently at 94885.

Can anyone who has lvl 4 stable share does that pegasus add stats?

Comment

• No, no stable mount add any stats.
                              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                              I do not exist.
                              For real.

Comment

• i am landy on sever 65/69 im lvl 72 knight and bought a gown that will go lovely with appollos wings, thank you wartune !! im so excited

Comment

Working...
                                X