Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no reponse for THE QUESTION : When R2Gmes see our Br for rewards of all of fame ???

because if R2Games see our BR :

-when we are in run key, our BR is low.
    -when i'm in fight vs WB, my BR is not same
    Last edited by lynoa74; 09-09-2013, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingofgamez View Post
      the point is everyone is free to do as they like if they want to dot the I's and cross the T's in order to make sure they get what they want then where is the problem with that???
      Problem is that it creates unnecessary spam for more important discussions about this event going on. Everyone will have to go through billions of pages if they want to find answers. Which is too tedious and unnecessary.

second i highly doubt storm will post in this topic again, he said what he needed to say and will speak again only in his next post lol.
      You are correct he won't be posting here because this is all he has to say. So why bother posting in this topic if you arn't going to get anything out of it? Waste of time for both parties.

third if u read the last time this event came out then u had to post a screen shot and maybe some are getting confused about that.
      I understand that and understand what the confusion maybe, but the post is now change and all people need to do is do a little bit of reading. If you read you can understand that you don't need screen shots anymore.

and last i posted my pic in hopes they will give me my ♥♥♥♥ now i just want my wings lol i dont care about the other stuff cause 95k br is quite high and simply impossible to do in this time frame so y not try to get mine now so i can be out of the way and they can continue on with their jobs.
      [/QUOTE]

I was not just directing my post to you specifically but to everyone who posted a screen shot. You even stated that storm won't be checking this thread again so why bother posting a screen shot? If he isn't going to be checking this thread again it won't make you get your prizes faster. I too would like to get my wings and med but unfortunally I have to wait just like everyone else. In the mean time you might try to boost the rest of your BR and aim for 80k at least. Try to get that 2k crystals which is very doable now with the blessing and a bit of rearranging your astrals.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• so we get reward after event ends or when we meet the criteria ?

Comment

• Originally posted by lostkamikaze View Post
          so we get reward after event ends or when we meet the criteria ?
          That we do not know and doesn't look like they are going to clarify it which really sucks. I guess that would just mean be prepared at all times.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Immagine.png
Views:	1
Size:	392.9 KB
ID:	1673980

Nick: Fortinbras
            Class:Knight
            Guild:Eternity
            Server:82
            Battle Rating:63163 (with accademy blessing)

how we can reward the awards ?
            Last edited by R26424295; 09-09-2013, 05:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Problem is that it creates unnecessary spam for more important discussions about this event going on. Everyone will have to go through billions of pages if they want to find answers. Which is too tedious and unnecessary.

You are correct he won't be posting here because this is all he has to say. So why bother posting in this topic if you arn't going to get anything out of it? Waste of time for both parties.

I understand that and understand what the confusion maybe, but the post is now change and all people need to do is do a little bit of reading. If you read you can understand that you don't need screen shots anymore.
              I was not just directing my post to you specifically but to everyone who posted a screen shot. You even stated that storm won't be checking this thread again so why bother posting a screen shot? If he isn't going to be checking this thread again it won't make you get your prizes faster. I too would like to get my wings and med but unfortunally I have to wait just like everyone else. In the mean time you might try to boost the rest of your BR and aim for 80k at least. Try to get that 2k crystals which is very doable now with the blessing and a bit of rearranging your astrals.[/QUOTE]

well sir if u look close my br is 84k and 95k is a bit out of reach in my book so ill be happy with my reward i just want my damn wings lol the stupid medal is weak a$$ hell since im lord divine i guess the soul crystals are ok but like i said i want the wings thats all really
              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• Well...pretty sure, if you read the announcement by R2, it states "Base BR" so on that note, also pretty sure this event does not count Academy Spin, Potions, Scrolls, or any temporary Boost. Look at your Base BR, not altered by any of the forementioned bonuses. Just FYI seen the question like 3 times here. - S93 TomCat
                Last edited by R241844; 09-09-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• what about the new servers? the new ones like my server S309? is there a lower BR requirement? considering we don't have players that aren't 60+ BR yet, we have few players that are lvl50+ and only 2 ppl lvl60. So im wondering or gonna assume my server like the new ones don't qualify if theres no low br requirement
                  Last edited by airenyukari21; 09-09-2013, 05:13 PM.
                  NanamiRien 71 Archer BR 124116 S309 Guild Outcast
                  Luvlaijaden 99 WHM COR RNG RDM SCH DNC BLU BRD BST DRG FFXI retired..someday I will venture back to the world of Vana'diel ;)
                  See ya @ FF14 if you care to seek me out :cool:
                  RienRen Balmung

Comment

• Originally posted by airenyukari21 View Post
                    what about the new servers? the new ones like my server S309? is there a lower BR requirement? considering we don't have players that aren't 60+ BR yet, we have few players that are lvl50+ and only 2 ppl lvl60. So im wondering or gonna assume my server like the new ones don't qualify if theres no low br requirement
                    You have to wait for next event. Last one was on january. Our server was also new at that time...

Comment

• Thank you for posting your screen shots...
                      Poison Ivy
                      Server 84/106
                      Sorcerer/Berserker

Comment

• Originally posted by R241844 View Post
                        Well...pretty sure, if you read the announcement by R2, it states "Base BR" so on that note, also pretty sure this event does not count Academy Spin, Potions, Scrolls, or any temporary Boost. Look at your Base BR, not altered by any of the forementioned bonuses. Just FYI seen the question like 3 times here. - S93 TomCat
                        i don't think because

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                        Duration: 9/9 – 9/29 23:59:59 (Server Time)
                        [*]Potions, Scrolls and buffs which can enhance Battle Rating are excluded. (Academy Blessing will be count towards Battle Rating.)
                        Last edited by lynoa74; 09-09-2013, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• stupid work.. what about us who do not have 62k BR and above? this is unfair event!! we also pay for this game! demn!

Comment

• Originally posted by chichi21 View Post
                            stupid work.. what about us who do not have 62k BR and above? this is unfair event!! we also pay for this game! demn!
                            or play since the beginning

Comment

• Originally posted by chichi21 View Post
                              stupid work.. what about us who do not have 62k BR and above? this is unfair event!! we also pay for this game! demn!
                              just because u play dont mean u make the hall of fame
                              LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

• you should try to be fair.. if you put events.. we also need items.. we also pays for this game. we also want to be strong.. im a level 59 archer with 52k BR.. we are heavily working to get strong.. but not this faster to get 62k BR to avail this event! that's unfair! please be fair!

lol.. who cares bout your char... im level 59 with 52k BR with no legendary items yet.. if im in your same level with legends.. maybe I have highest BR than your..mlol
                                Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-12-2013, 04:37 AM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Working...
                                X