Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its better for R2 make Schedule for all server put the time the reward for all server when they get the reward not like this , cuz all players make hard work to get this reward , R2 need put new information for us to told us about what time they will give us the reward ,

its my opinion
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

• please have a little more patience. soon the rewards will come
      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
      then click on support

Comment

• and about what maintenence are you guys speaking? there is no news on any

Comment

• Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
          please have a little more patience. soon the rewards will come
          "within 3 days" and 3 days is over now. If they can't send out on time, why bother saying within 3 days in the first place?

Comment

• There is No post for Maintenance tmr....

Comment

• 3 days gone where the reward

Comment

• The three days are not up yet.
                Event ended 29 9 2013 23:59:59
                Rewards should be out by 2 10 2013 23:59:59, which means, in all likelihood, tomorrow morning after reset.

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                  "within 3 days" and 3 days is over now. If they can't send out on time, why bother saying within 3 days in the first place?
                  The 3rd day isn't over yet. EU servers have atleast 5h more so probably wait a bit more.
                  Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                  Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                  That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                    The 3rd day isn't over yet. EU servers have atleast 5h more so probably wait a bit more.
                    I have chars on both east and oceanic so yup. For oceanic, 3 days 2 hours now.

Comment

• The 3rd day didnt finish yet on USA, Server's are in USA.

All those ppl complaing bout some Eu/Oceanic servers, plz use ur brain since the location for the real Server's are in USA and USA time. I live in S.A and im 4 hrs head Usa time but not for that im gona expect they stick to MY time; ffs be real ppl.

IF after today (when the 3rd day finish) they fail, star complaing not b4 when the mark time it's not even over yet.

Get a cookie to chill while u wait.
                      Last edited by Tyseha; 10-02-2013, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyseha View Post
                        The 3rd day didnt finish yet on USA, Server's are in USA.

All those ppl complaing bout some Eu/Oceanic servers, plz use ur brain since the location for the real Server's are in USA and USA time. I live in S.A and im 4 hrs head Usa time but not for that im gona expect they stick to MY time; ffs be real ppl.

IF after today (when the 3rd day finish) they fail, star complaing not b4 when the mark time it's not even over yet.

Get a cookie to chill while u wait.
                        2. Event is automatic. Players who meet the specified requirements will receive their rewards within 3 days of the event ending.

Use your brain and read which part of the sentence or on the post at first page said 3days after event end follows after US timing. If you can't find which of the sentence that says that, **** and use your brain and be real.

Comment

• Actullay is more fun this thread than the event in itself.

Comment

• I've to agree with u Guetti

Comment

• mep mep couple of hours before i bomb their support with dumb tickets :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Guetti View Post
                                Actullay is more fun this thread than the event in itself.
                                have fun here

Comment

Working...
                                X