This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offcorse we do meet them Its Eva1 and other kabam servr ppl tht are kk
    BTW yes guys send TICKETS idk how long or what answers u will get from support bicase even tickets take so long to solve :::::Rewards will come u maded your part of deal to make br to get rewards and r2 will do there part of sending rewards wait be more patient::: there in life u wait for other things longer then in game so pls don't cry - in time will reveal all

Comment

• Originally posted by Virchy View Post
      Offcorse we do meet them Its Eva1 and other kabam servr ppl tht are kk
      BTW yes guys send TICKETS idk how long or what answers u will get from support bicase even tickets take so long to solve :::::Rewards will come u maded your part of deal to make br to get rewards and r2 will do there part of sending rewards wait be more patient::: there in life u wait for other things longer then in game so pls don't cry - in time will reveal all
      KABAM???? O_o

Comment

• where are u guys seeing the post for maintenance at? If there is maintenance.. it must be to add the wings and everything in for everyone..

Comment

• Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
          Some people got the 1st hall of fame rewards and quit, others got the rewards then began slow-levelling. Yes, it's possible to face opponents of another platform (in the same time-zone) that may have gotten rewards if those platforms have given them out already. Either way, speculation and hearsay aren't helping with the matter. We will get them when we get them. Nothing any of us can do about it until they give them out. All I can say is that if they delay giving out rewards, it's likely for a good reason and personally, I'd rather they give out the rewards appropriately the first time, even if it's later than they planned to.
          I'm not angry or impatient, I just thought all platforms would get their rewards at the same time. Don't think lv 1 wings, warlord med. or 2K soul will make it unfair for other servers, I just thought everyone would get them at the same time.

Comment

Some people got the 1st hall of fame rewards and quit, others got the rewards then began slow-levelling. Yes, it's possible to face opponents of another platform (in the same time-zone) that may have gotten rewards if those platforms have given them out already. Either way, speculation and hearsay aren't helping with the matter. We will get them when we get them. Nothing any of us can do about it until they give them out. All I can say is that if they delay giving out rewards, it's likely for a good reason and personally, I'd rather they give out the rewards appropriately the first time, even if it's later than they planned to.
            well personally I would have rather they do everything with this contest right the first time instead of pi ssin off everyone by taking their sweet *** time to do everything except get our money

Comment

• well, u was call ppl who read badly, but actually why they read lies ?? time is over another publishers got it, R2 not till now
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Times up for EU servers

Comment

• so passed 3 days and nothing and yet u had the time to introduce a recharge pack! typical greedy *** R2! sort ur F.cking event prizes out before trying to ponce more money!!

edit:-
                  Unable to create a ticket. Please correct errors below and try again! yet no errors shown! R2 u f...ing suck!!!
                  Last edited by BrixunMortar; 10-02-2013, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26991997 View Post
                    Times up for EU servers
                    hey atleast they gave us useless special pack if recharge.............
                    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

• Originally posted by maxvain View Post
                      Good question, I also heard a rumor those server included potted BR into calculations.

IF R2, Kong, and Kabam players meet those guys from Aeria servers in BG, Arena and CW etc, if the rumor about potted BR is true, then that's a legitimate issue for us.
                      Yes, about this, I agree it's not fair, we'll see what happen...

Comment

• Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
                        so passed 3 days and nothing and yet u had the time to introduce a recharge pack! typical greedy *** R2! sort ur F.cking event prizes out before trying to ponce more money!!
                        i almost smashed my keyboard when i saw that "special pack" thing pop up but no rewards for the event. greedy a**holes

Comment

Either way, speculation and hearsay aren't helping with the matter.
                          I agree with this, but you know what? You get what you give. R2 in the pass have got to many mistakes for us not to make any ''speculation'' about how this Event can come out at the end.

I, personally, make the worst case escenary and that why i took a SS with my mouse on the world clock on 29 of last month. If R2 always have been clean comp. as for JOB is come, no one will be here posting things.

Comment

• where my wings its 3days end of events

Comment

• everyone just submit tickets... if the R2 team just told us the correct time to expect the rewards and stated "rewards will be given sometimes after 3 days of the event ending" instead of saying "within 3 days" then this wouldn't be a problem. However, it is a problem because it is after 3 days (72 full hours) of the event ending, I suggest we bombard them with tickets since the "within 3 days" period has passed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                                hey atleast they gave us useless special pack if recharge.............
                                finally on board the complaint wagon then banks?

edit:- and where are the mods saying "be patient, its not been 3 days yet"?
                                Last edited by BrixunMortar; 10-02-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X