[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R215840126 View Post
    heh do you not realize its a global time for all servers? for mine mait started right at midnight server time so worse case scenario 7am meaning will make bg wb and all events. if you dislike these times since it is a every week thing maybe you should find a different server allowing you to make events.
    It is a solution. But if I move to any other server, am gonna miss at least one WB and some more things on daily basis. And usually I do all 3 WB and almost everything else available to be done lol. So Cant sacrifice all of that for 1 day of maint. And we will make for WB on EU server today. We usually do when its maint.

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarrow View Post
      damn now i will not make event quests the 3 solo dungeons and the TOk i will not be able to get 2 fat craps from ur stupid event :S
      It's fate scrap, not far ****; Event is not stupid, and ppl whinning early in the morning irritates me alot.

Comment

• all 3 wbs?? wow i hardly make 1 wb per day :/

Comment

• hmmmm there is a problem if you loose connection or crash in a mpd at a boss or before you pick up the chest you dont get any of the rewards so instead of say getting 10 crystaloids for the run you only end up with 5... this also happens when summoning have lost a few legend stones due to this but thought it was just happening to me but obviously its happening to others...

Comment

• 5-7 hours...

Comment

• no its fat **** and if your feeling bad cause your fat too , not our fault :S

Comment

• Yeah, most of the time I can sort my work out in a way am free for WBs )

Comment

• Originally posted by legendarrow View Post
                  no its fat **** and if your feeling bad cause your fat too , not our fault :S
                  I'd rather picture you like that; Crazy people enjoy calling others crazy, and fat craps enjoy adressing other people or things like that.

Dont worry, am an athlete. :P

Comment

• battle grounds- a player should not be able to attack unless the opponent has a cart.--make this a rule or ingame rule

Comment

• Originally posted by R23094590 View Post
                      Well then "those" people do not have to take their chances then geeze-u must be one of those light casher's i mentioned or a heavy casher and are afraid of competition catching up to you
                      i'm neither, I don't care what changes they make, I just roll with the punches

Comment

• what its that 7 hours ..from mars comin that maintenance????????????

Comment

• Fix the error

Comment

• Originally posted by Rimmington View Post
                            all 3 wbs?? wow i hardly make 1 wb per day :/
                            then youre on the wrong server ) i can do all 3 aswell and still can go sleep before midnight

Comment

• Originally posted by charas87 View Post
                              I'd rather picture you like that; Crazy people enjoy calling others crazy, and fat craps enjoy adressing other people or things like that.

Dont worry, am an athlete. :P
                              sure im crazy but not the way u pictured me im just crazy to play the game with crazy ppl like u :]

Comment

• is there any new event coming

Comment

Working...
                                X