[Announcement] Wartune Weekly Maintenance 09/12 @ 3:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zwint View Post
    I still believe making this game Client and web based would reduce a lot of the lag...It would be nice to have the option to download this game to desktop.
    That will directly discualifies all mack, *BSD and Linux players. Not a good idea.

Comment

• i am willing to assume the biggest cause of lags are that many users are linking into searvers not dedicated to thier region... i know one "lonewolf" on our server is playing from india.... i think if you would cross referance the isp hosts on log ins you would find people complaining about lag are worst at these times when there are more out of area log ins from foreigners on the server as ping backs in languages would presumably cause issues with finding a happy medium on clocked gaming....please focus on these issues and transfer the users to a local server this guy im talking about was like level 40 so this has been overlooked in prior weeding outs you have done

Comment

• how long left of maintence.
        ♥If you saw a bunny passing, That was just me♥

ISGN:
        ♥LaBunny♥
        BR:
        Class:
        Mage
        Server:
        S331 Frozen Frotress
        Guild:
        TheBlades
        Honor:
        EliteWarrior
        Level:

♥Strongness isnt all, Its more abote the people around you ingame that makes it all worth wile♥

Comment

• I think you should go back to school and learn more about IT and systems.

Comment

• Please fix some errors on Events quests. Sometimes they don't refresh at all.

peace

Comment

• if anyone knows how long ago the maintenance started ??

Comment

• What rewards received after maint.?

Comment

• how many hours here in the phil. ??

Comment

• weekly MT always at 03:00 PM (GMT+8) and that mean 2nd WB time for oceanic server
                    so we lost 2nd WB but why we not received any rewards for that

Note : i'm playing at s54

Comment

• 5-7 hours? we are going to miss Group Arena!!! where's our compensation?

Comment

• Please don't change the game the way it was if your going to make some updates or it will cause some server issues and logging issues again.

Please make some good updates and not bad ones that will mess up the game play.

Comment

• 5-7 hours.. ****. and im also always confused when it started.. lets hope wont be long from now )

Comment

• Maintenance started about one and half hours ago. So will still be a while more.

Comment

• 5-7 hours its pretty long time for a maintenance

Comment

• 5 to 7 hrs pffff

Comment

Working...
                                X