No announcement yet.

Hall of Fame Compensation Pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the posts we can see 2 types, The ones complaining, and the ones happy with the compensation.
    I have to admit yeah the compensation is really good, it would make me less mad at R2 due the delay, but, the point here is, the ones complaining (myself included) we didn't get any reward from Hall of fame yet.
    Who got it (the right rewards) are happy with this compensation, but I am not, if this compensation means I am not going to receive my Hall of fame rewards, I don't want it, I want my wings and Medalion.
    Said that, I ask to any Moderator or developer who read this, How long more do we need to wait to get our rewards?
    Name: Clay
    Class: Mage
    Server: S162

Comment

• i have 65949k BR, but you only give me a wing...i want my medallion too G.M

Nama : RafaRyu
      Server 10 Termini Cliff

Comment

• Originally posted by RafaRyu View Post
        i have 65949k BR, but you only give me a wing...i want my medallion too G.M

Nama : RafaRyu
        Server 10 Termini Cliff
        Nyiahahahahaha :v

Comment

• APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• Originally posted by MrBogus View Post
            some ppl are just never happy . Now go ahead call me names and tell me I'm a kiss azz idc it just makes me wonder about what the average age of some of our players realy is? Hey imo whips 1=35 balens 100 =3500 balens throw in a 100 souls some gold and daru and this is a easy $40 worth of stuff it works for me. Thx R2.
            Dude you are retarded to the core!!! CANT YOU SEE PPL ARE FRUSTRATED CUZ THEY HAVENT RECIVED THEIR REWARDS AT ALL NOTHING AND YOU THINK THEY WILL BE HAPPY WITH SUCH A PACK???!?!?Just save your **** to yourself stop defending ppl that dont deserve defending! If you are not one of their staff trying to put down the fire they caused...

Comment

• Great. Then who pretty strong, got extra compensation, if you are weak, just pay...

Comment

• wakakakakak..... :v :v :v
                Char. Name: YamadaTendou

Class : Mage

Server : S121 (Greyburn)

Level : lvl. 72

BR : 160k

Comment

• where is my apolo wings and med .....------________---------

chrystal S250

Comment

• hey where's my apollo wings it's too late

Ayrish S151

Comment

• when we can get it?
                      APE CELOP GAN

Comment

• ***! no hall of fame rewards, no compensation pack even..this is a shame..you announce rewards on your own and you don't deliver them.

Comment

• waaaa raffaa hahah indo server on problem haha

Comment

• The compensation would be a lot better if GM's weren't replying to tickets lying about people reciving rewards when they haven't

Comment

• can u also include some compensation for those who are not able to get the BR event? or much better that these compensation will be given for those who are not able to get the HALL OF FAME?

Comment

• kompensasi apaan...???
                                SAYAP APOLLO KU MANAAAA...????:

Guild: devil
                                Server: S74 - Darton Vortes
                                Class: Archer

Comment

Working...
                                X