No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think it's about internet connection..I have subscripe using 2 different connection (5 Mbps 4G & 10Mbps Fiber connection). it's still happen anyway.My PC can play almost of latest game.My graphic card is dual u know.Haha.

Comment

• Well come server 296 and 301 we welcome u all in the Slaughter house

Comment

• i play that game and dont b such little girl BR its nothing... these game is for fun only if you dont like it will move we dont have to hear your stupid opinion !!

Comment

• S341 will be screwed initially just like 332 was when merged with 315.. 332 has now caught up with 315 and a lot of 332 players have passed the 315 players in lvls and BR.. Same thing will happen to 341...Initially it will be tough but it will even out after some time..

Comment

• WHY MERGESERVERS WITH 3-5MONTH GAP??? YOUR KILLING THE NEWER SERVER

Comment

• There is no chance to surviving No Casher....Is Money is The Most Important in the Game ??...

Comment

• give at least 2000 balens and 2,000,000 Gold to s341 and other newer server, because unfair, 1 month gap!!!
                (maawa kayo sa newer server)

Comment

• Welcome u guys from Silver Brook (S317) & Wolfhaven (S320). Come join us in AngelDead; lets be friends and have a lots of fun. lol

Waiting for the server to be up-linked.
                  BlackBoy
                  lvl. 66 Knight
                  BR: It's Improving
                  Server: Crimson Spire S323

Comment

• vulgerr they are not merging us because they dont have brains

Comment

• solve all lagging problems at the actual criteries is imposible to fight at the wb arena csp or mpd.

Comment

• wait a minute...

What will happen to the GB this week. Merging 04 servers will make 04 different final battles!!! and total 4x4= 16 GB!!!

Really waiting to see what happens.
                        BlackBoy
                        lvl. 66 Knight

Comment

• 1. Yet again we lose rewards from final GB....for those guilds who end in decent position on 1st,2nd or 3rd the soul crystal,mount whips...oh and GB chests who also have whips and shadow crystals....my god ppl you really can't do merges on weekends? This is the second merge i'm in with my server, same ****** and if u give compensations u give some crappy ones...last time i'f i'm not mistaken we got 200 insignias, a 100% exp scroll and some gold for the compensation GB....well let's think for a second even if u lose the GB you get 400 insignias give or take, and honor...not to say but also after few minutes you also get the GB prizes which involves whips and soul crystals, and you get extra GB chests......YES you are totally right, those 200 inisgnias make up for everthing, so stupid of me to think something else.
                          2. Rewards from merges.....don't trust them, they are full of **...we begged for almost 2 months for those rewards sending tickets, complaining on forum, gives us ****** back....lucky for us after almost 2 months a vet login to ur srv and tru that vet, the next day we had our rewards, if that guy wasn't to come online, till this day we woulded have ******
                          3. The last merge we lost our WB, now coz of a smart move, i'm just ***** with you, a stupid move, who the hell moves the WB in the morning when ppl are at work? Hope, but my hopes with this game reached 0, so please don't take away again our WB event.
                          4. The merger will last almost 4 hours maybe less, u guys posted, why i see the server will be down for 4-6 hours? 6 hours? That's Bye -bye WB, see tomorrow with a sh.itty HP.

You guys must do this crappy things on purpose, you think by deceiving ppl they will spend more? Your so mistaken, they will quit this game and NEVER return.
                          You think if we lose our soul crystals, whips, WB's, ppl will spend more on ur crappy events that involves those?
                          Well for a player who used to spend money in this game, i can tell you the answer is NO. I stopped recharging after the second merge, coz you guys know how to sc.rew ppl who paid for this game, over and over.

And Fix the ****** lag in plm, not only we have massive lag from the 2.1 patch, but with this merger that lag will double/triple....then see how many players will leave the game, will be so funny, you guys will lose more players after the merge then before the merge
                          [League of Angels]-[S231]-[Huntress] - Retired

Comment

• Originally posted by greyearth View Post
                            1. Yet again we lose rewards from final gb....for those guilds who end in decent position on 1st,2nd or 3rd the soul crystal,mount whips...oh and gb chests who also have whips and shadow crystals....my god ppl you really can't do merges on weekends? This is the second merge i'm in with my server, same ****** and if u give compensations u give some crappy ones...last time i'f i'm not mistaken we got 200 insignias, a 100% exp scroll and some gold for the compensation gb....well let's think for a second even if u lose the gb you get 400 insignias give or take, and honor...not to say but also after few minutes you also get the gb prizes which involves whips and soul crystals, and you get extra gb chests......yes you are totally right, those 200 inisgnias make up for everthing, so stupid of me to think something else.
                            2. Rewards from merges.....don't trust them, they are full of **...we begged for almost 2 months for those rewards sending tickets, complaining on forum, gives us ****** back....lucky for us after almost 2 months a vet login to ur srv and tru that vet, the next day we had our rewards, if that guy wasn't to come online, till this day we woulded have ******
                            3. The last merge we lost our wb, now coz of a smart move, i'm just ***** with you, a stupid move, who the hell moves the wb in the morning when ppl are at work? Hope, but my hopes with this game reached 0, so please don't take away again our wb event.
                            4. The merger will last almost 4 hours maybe less, u guys posted, why i see the server will be down for 4-6 hours? 6 hours? That's bye -bye wb, see tomorrow with a sh.itty hp.

You guys must do this crappy things on purpose, you think by deceiving ppl they will spend more? Your so mistaken, they will quit this game and never return.
                            You think if we lose our soul crystals, whips, wb's, ppl will spend more on ur crappy events that involves those?
                            Well for a player who used to spend money in this game, i can tell you the answer is no. I stopped recharging after the second merge, coz you guys know how to sc.rew ppl who paid for this game, over and over.

And fix the ****** lag in plm, not only we have massive lag from the 2.1 patch, but with this merger that lag will double/triple....then see how many players will leave the game, will be so funny, you guys will lose more players after the merge then before the merge :d

than they will merge again!!!
                            BlackBoy
                            lvl. 66 Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
                              1. Yet again we lose rewards from final GB....for those guilds who end in decent position on 1st,2nd or 3rd the soul crystal,mount whips...oh and GB chests who also have whips and shadow crystals....my god ppl you really can't do merges on weekends? This is the second merge i'm in with my server, same ****** and if u give compensations u give some crappy ones...last time i'f i'm not mistaken we got 200 insignias, a 100% exp scroll and some gold for the compensation GB....well let's think for a second even if u lose the GB you get 400 insignias give or take, and honor...not to say but also after few minutes you also get the GB prizes which involves whips and soul crystals, and you get extra GB chests......YES you are totally right, those 200 inisgnias make up for everthing, so stupid of me to think something else.
                              3. The last merge we lost our WB, now coz of a smart move, i'm just ***** with you, a stupid move, who the hell moves the WB in the morning when ppl are at work? Hope, but my hopes with this game reached 0, so please don't take away again our WB event.
                              4. The merger will last almost 4 hours maybe less, u guys posted, why i see the server will be down for 4-6 hours? 6 hours? That's Bye -bye WB, see tomorrow with a sh.itty HP.

You guys must do this crappy things on purpose, you think by deceiving ppl they will spend more? Your so mistaken, they will quit this game and NEVER return.
                              You think if we lose our soul crystals, whips, WB's, ppl will spend more on ur crappy events that involves those?
                              Well for a player who used to spend money in this game, i can tell you the answer is NO. I stopped recharging after the second merge, coz you guys know how to sc.rew ppl who paid for this game, over and over.

And Fix the ****** lag in plm, not only we have massive lag from the 2.1 patch, but with this merger that lag will double/triple....then see how many players will leave the game, will be so funny, you guys will lose more players after the merge then before the merge
                              words of wisdome my friend .
                              I`v tried to adress the same things you say here .
                              We have uncalled lancety problem , i can`t enjoy the TOWER OF KING , SPIRE , WB , mpd`s like i used to .
                              The rewords for the NR.1 Guild in your server S327 goes to waste , it`s the second time this happens to my guild .
                              Last night i`v seen that you changed the MysteryChest Bound Balens reword number from 30 to 3 .
                              You guys reduced the Guld Bllessing Soketing Rods drop from nothing to never .
                              The sylph called "apollo" destroyes the gameplay because even if you get a Blu Iris the difference between them is so great i can`t believe it .(there is no balance between sypths and only the paying customer will enjoy the game )
                              and the most lack of brain & humanity was shown when you never inform people of what`s next , WE ALL NEED TO BE INFORMED CORECTLEE ABOUT ALL THAT IS HAPPENING .
                              I`m one of your paying customers and i demand to know WHY so much lancety ?
                              Why we don`t have guides about new content wen it comes out ?
                              Why are you people focused only on money ? DID WE FORGET THAT PLEASING A CUSTOMER BRINGS MORE ??????
                              Last edited by sandelu; 11-15-2013, 04:56 AM.
                              name: bibi
                              guild: HonorGuard

Comment

• the lag is ever worse after merge event from R2.. dAmN..

Comment

Working...
                                X