No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 11/15 @ 2:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we have a couple of totally over the top strong guilds on my server... being that there is only 50 allowed into a guild battle why so many go to the higher guilds is beyond me. seriously the other day our guild had a drawn out beat em up guild battle that lasted the full time... we won but even if we had loss it was a great fight between 2 similar strength guilds of which mine has a few high lvl players and many babies as we call them... those babies gave their all and without them we would not have won and as one of the highest in my guild I take great pains in trying to help those lower lvls get stronger and let them know that they are appreciated which means we have managed to keep a core group of players getting stronger together... its hard though as we would love to be able to beat the strongest guild but being they have so many high lvls and can wipe most other guilds out in under 10 mins it wont happen anytime soon
    Originally posted by Squirchy071 View Post
    Stormaggedon, I know that I am not the only one that have this situation but my server is dying, we recently had a guild crash and the members went to 3 guilds, 1 is my guild, another is one a dying guild, and the 3rd is a guild I do not know of their status. My guild is the top guild, server and cross server, that is easily dominating the guild battles and that is, honestly, getting a little boring. We need some newer opponents that actually have us fight and have good fights week by week.

squirchy(s4)

Comment

• How I see all of this is that all servers goin to be ONE. lol

Comment

• casher players have too many privilege and bonuses what disbalansed players strenght , its one of the reason why non casher players quit game, also R2 mochery from non cashers give him rewards not useful items (VIP tokens)

Comment

• Originally posted by viliza View Post
          casher players have too many privilege and bonuses what disbalansed players strenght , its one of the reason why non casher players quit game, also R2 mochery from non cashers give him rewards not useful items (VIP tokens)
          free players r useless after some lvl, they cant compete the cashers and make them spend more

Comment

• All i hear is "QQ DONT MERGE WITH SERVERS WHO CASH MORE THAN ME ITS NOT FAIR"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellspawnn View Post
              Dude alot of people quitted exactly after the patch cause they found it ridiculous and with this merge stupidity i think they will continue to quit.. S324 had a merge like a month ago. Why do we need 3 more servers to join us ><
              Do you people bother looking closely at the server numbers before going off like headless chickens? The reason you see THREE servers merging with your current server is because ONE of them is already merged with yours.

In my case, my server is 318. And about a month or so ago, we merged with 314. Now 318 and 314 are being merged with 321 and 324. 321 and 324 were already merged. So yeh, it looks like there are 4 servers merging into 1, but in reality, they're merely merging 2 pairs of servers - that are already merged.

THINK about it for a moment. You still log into the game on the same server number you did where you started. Nothing changed in that regard, even though you can interact with people and stuff happening on the server you merged with. Don't believe me...? Check the numbers of the people you're playing with and against in MP Arena. It'll show you their server number followed by their name. My Arena team has people from both my server and the other.

Is it a good thing to merge servers together? Yeah. It keeps things interesting.

Comment

• yeah from the same server we had fight against Fire today well slaughter would be more appropriate, its starting to get a bit of a joke when that guild battle pops up on the list... most of our other guilds arent to bad as i said in a prev post we had a great battle that win or loose was one of the best i have had in long time but not sure that a merger will make to much difference as with most things most of the top people would end up in the top guild hell some of our top players went to another guild cause they wanted to beat Fire... that still makes me laugh the only way that would even come close to happening is if the other top 7 merged together and well its been tried along the way and ended up in disasters of which i have had enough of... so we play for the fun and time with friends and to make our chars the best we can... is nothing better than getting up in my morning and logging on to have a laugh with people i will never meet from all around the world but i consider friends..
                Originally posted by Jimmy-Damhuis View Post
                PLEASE MERGE THE OLDER SERVERS PLEASE.

It would be nice to have new blood into the slowly dying servers. There is little fun to be had in a server that is dominated by 1 guild. I expect most server merges have ended the same way. Guilds that are given the right to GB but dont turn up, or the battle is so 1 sided as to be deemed farcical. On my server S167 (which was merged with 170 and 173) competition has devolved into a battle for places in the top guilds (Fire) team. The other viable guilds (3) fight over the scraps.

R2 has left players with very few choices. and like many I do not want to start again on another server. Even with the patch, the strong have becone even stronger and mediocre is even more so now. I jumped from 63k BR to around 77 with the sylphs and adv. academy buffs. For someone who was on 80k or 100 and lvl74 where will they top out at.

Because R2 is so forthcoming with info on upcoming events and changes it leaves youat a crossroad as to whether it is worth pushing **** uphill.

So for the newer servers ...... you will survive, you just wont like the carcass R@ will leave you to fight over. Hopefully they will have a change of heart and start a regime of server merges for the older servers. lol

I dont hold out much hope for this

Comment

• Server merging is always good I believe. The more people play the better it would be. Our server merged with S326 last month and it was good. I just don't like that every one running towards the strongest servers. That way there is no competition. The guild battles are boring. And there is no one to plunder any more.

And by the way, the cash player will always have advantage than the free players like me. So I don't whine.
                  BlackBoy
                  lvl. 66 Knight
                  BR: It's Improving
                  Server: Crimson Spire S323

Comment

• true but as another person said why the hell keep making new servers only to merge them together when there r so many out there already... heck i am from server 167 and we had merger with 161, 171 and one other ages ago now and what we r now in the 330's but if u got rid of all the extra numbers there would prob be less that 100 totally active servers if that never has made sense to me why they keep rolling out server after server only to merge them all together and ffs the lag was bad enough at times before but how trying to stay in guild battle or battle ground is a joke and i shudder to think what the next class wars is going to be like... there is no fun to be had on an unplayable game so stop putting out new servers until u sort ur dam lag probs out no game should lag like this hell i wasnt to bad until this last patch now i spend more time relogging some days than actually getting anything done in the game
                    Originally posted by R225052118 View Post
                    Do you people bother looking closely at the server numbers before going off like headless chickens? The reason you see THREE servers merging with your current server is because ONE of them is already merged with yours.

In my case, my server is 318. And about a month or so ago, we merged with 314. Now 318 and 314 are being merged with 321 and 324. 321 and 324 were already merged. So yeh, it looks like there are 4 servers merging into 1, but in reality, they're merely merging 2 pairs of servers - that are already merged.

THINK about it for a moment. You still log into the game on the same server number you did where you started. Nothing changed in that regard, even though you can interact with people and stuff happening on the server you merged with. Don't believe me...? Check the numbers of the people you're playing with and against in MP Arena. It'll show you their server number followed by their name. My Arena team has people from both my server and the other.

Is it a good thing to merge servers together? Yeah. It keeps things interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by imran1078 View Post
                      Server merging is always good I believe. The more people play the better it would be. Our server merged with S326 last month and it was good. I just don't like that every one running towards the strongest servers. That way there is no competition. The guild battles are boring. And there is no one to plunder any more.

And by the way, the cash player will always have advantage than the free players like me. So I don't whine.
                      yeah its always good but not for players
                      the servers are not randomly chosen. its always one weaker and one stronger. so that everyone will spend more money and more time. am i right?

Comment

• my ticket not reply yet....ARHHHH 780327 & 337689

I want my VIP Back....

Comment

• Originally posted by pkraddicted View Post
                          yeah its always good but not for players
                          the servers are not randomly chosen. its always one weaker and one stronger. so that everyone will spend more money and more time. am i right?
                          Yaah u r damn right. R2 has to pay its employees too.
                          BlackBoy
                          lvl. 66 Knight

Comment

• oh sheet 295 again... 295 is a nice, active server.. i hear there are many under 200 servers that need merge..

Comment

• Players from the strong guilds should join the weaker guilds to get more fun. Either way the weak guilds are gonna die and there is no fun left. Other wise the merge list will get longer. Last month 02 server, this month 04 server together, than it would be 08 .... 16 ....
                              BlackBoy
                              lvl. 66 Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by imran1078 View Post
                                Players from the strong guilds should join the weaker guilds to get more fun. Either way the weak guilds are gonna die and there is no fun left. Other wise the merge list will get longer. Last month 02 server, this month 04 server together, than it would be 08 .... 16 ....

yeah. I suggest all servers to merge with s1 and everything will be FUN

Comment

Working...
                                X