• Time
  • Show
Clear All

put the loids sale before cw lol
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      I got my apollo for free. Many players have. Stop acting like it's only a casher thing bc you had many chances to get one free from the log in chests. Granted the drop rate is really low and you have to have luck you still had chances to get it free.
      many chances to get it for free yeah sure..tell that to those (including me) who bought many chests and didnt get one...

Comment

so effectively speaking now class wars is nothing to do with how good a player you are in a certain class but if you have spent out and bought an apollo cause you only have to look at slyph arena and know if you dont have an apollo you are effectively wasting your time
        well done r2 for giving cashers such a big advantage and making it about cash and not quality of player you are
        now watch a lot more quit the game

Comment

Originally posted by R29645651 View Post
          so effectively speaking now class wars is nothing to do with how good a player you are in a certain class but if you have spent out and bought an apollo cause you only have to look at slyph arena and know if you dont have an apollo you are effectively wasting your time
          well done r2 for giving cashers such a big advantage and making it about cash and not quality of player you are
          now watch a lot more quit the game
          This whole game is about p2w. You should know that by now lol. If you don't like it then you should have got out of the game long time ago. Also you had many chances to get apollo for free. A lot of playres got apollo for free or very little cash. Besides wait a patch or so and you be able to upgrade your pets with out cash soon.

Comment

in m yserver one girl got 3 apollos from free daily chests.... so yeah non casher players also had a chance to get them(that girl hasn't cashed in the 6 months she's been playing)
            IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

lol ur comparing a 0.0001 % of none cashers that got lucky to the rest of them lmao get a clue

Comment

well i opened those same free chests and i did buy a few but it dont answer the 1 main point you see along this whole feed other than if you dont have an apollo which is its called class wars something of which involves knight vs knight , mage vs mage and archer vs archer
                what bearing does what pet you have make on if you are good at your class?
                you may be a really good archer that did not get the luck of an apollo but will find you will lose but not down to someone elses efforts as an archer but because they have an apollo? what are you showing of the quality of class you are if its all now gonna come down to if you have an apollo???

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  I got my apollo for free. Many players have. Stop acting like it's only a casher thing bc you had many chances to get one free from the log in chests. Granted the drop rate is really low and you have to have luck you still had chances to get it free.
                  Many chances lol. Many players have lol. I won't even bother replying.

Comment

to day s285 not work proper i try 2 hours but not open

Comment

Originally posted by R29645651 View Post
                      well i opened those same free chests and i did buy a few but it dont answer the 1 main point you see along this whole feed other than if you dont have an apollo which is its called class wars something of which involves knight vs knight , mage vs mage and archer vs archer
                      what bearing does what pet you have make on if you are good at your class?
                      you may be a really good archer that did not get the luck of an apollo but will find you will lose but not down to someone elses efforts as an archer but because they have an apollo? what are you showing of the quality of class you are if its all now gonna come down to if you have an apollo???
                      Slyphs have advantages/disadvantages. I don't mind mage vs mage cause I rarely ever use apollo since I would rather have my heals and runes readily available to me.
                      FinalHC
                      Kabam - S39/S6
                      (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

It's possible to get it for free != You will get it for free.
                        I bet someone won't be saying that "Apollo is free" if he didn't get it off the free boxes.

It's possible to win the lottery for 100 million USD. Stop talking about lottery as though you won't ever win it. You will, as long as you can live indefinitely.
                        Last edited by CondorHero; 11-20-2013, 08:39 PM.
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                          What skill is there? to spam the "Q" button as soon as you see the loading black screen? that's not skill and for classwars that's ** with the lvl difference there is between players in there would just give oppportunities to win for the high lvl making class wars completely ****, just giving my opinion here
                          Maybe to you. Not everyone gets stunned like you do and for some of us who are unlucky to not be able to get any chaos rune, its our only defense against them. If we time our stun wrong, we'll still lose the battle and being able to time and use the right skill is also a player's PVP skill. CW is already **** by favoring the lucky noobs who can get chaos and amnesia rune. If they really want it to be fair, runes should also be disabled. This way, everyone is forced to depend on their own skills instead of having luck to get better runes than others. While it won't make a different to monster heavy cashers who just have so much more stats that even if they help u kill off their own troops and get stunned for 3 turns, they'll still be able to kill u in a couple hits while you barely scratch their backs in the meantime.
                          IGN: Athena
                          Guild: Warriors
                          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                          Class: Archer
                          Difficulty Level: Noob
                          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

how to get more free item in this game?

Comment

Originally posted by keivin22 View Post
                              how to get more free item in this game?
                              Its simple. Go buy over R2, 7 roads and sack the management in both companies and hire better event planners to think of better events and game development of content. Their programmers are doing just fine.
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by StonedKiller View Post
                                What skill is there? to spam the "Q" button as soon as you see the loading black screen? that's not skill and for classwars that's ** with the lvl difference there is between players in there would just give oppportunities to win for the high lvl making class wars completely ****, just giving my opinion here
                                wat skill is there in using syphs? clicking on the awakening button?

Comment

Working...
                                X