No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/18 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree with you !!! R2 are really Sheet.
    Not enough R2 that every event more expensive , and for several reasons many members have left the Wartune
    I speak from what I know,
    I have 5 characters received after the 2.1 patch
    They further add server merge goes high level & BR, it is too much, but nothing to say because they give a sheet on as , They do not care if R2 could rip us would live^^
    it is the true m8
    Do not complain that
    Perhaps next day R2 longer more expensive
    R2 does not know what's on the forum and does not want to see
    That's because they are indifferent and selfish
    Guild :Ellite
    DJ`MARIO lvl 80
    Mage / BR: +630K
    Sylph: x7 in total
    Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
    Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
    Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
    Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
    Hades x1 - Orange
    Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

• first of all why does the merges have to be in the middle of the week and not on Friday nights AFTER the last GB so that we get our rewards for the week. secondly why merge at all? especially with guilds so much older then the other. how does that help the game makers? i see a lot of people quit the game cause of the merges and how merging a stronger server into a weaker one makes the players feel like its not worth playing when the new high bar to reach is set even higher. not to mention with so many more players it makes rewards in WB a lot less. i personally went from getting 800k-900k gold/dura un-buffed to 500k or less while buffed cause of how many more players there are. these merges are ridiculous.

Comment

• please add Crimson PEak S364 we need it BADDDDDDDDD need new people need more people
        CrimsonPeakS364M♥ON
        MAGE230K

Comment

• at wat time server merge will start at indian timings can 1 tell plz
          S209 [featherstrom]
          IGN : Eutuxiia (old name delulla )
          BR : 54k+
          character lvl :54
          Guild :MAFIA

Comment

• Originally posted by KinkehBeast View Post
            I couldn't agree more, I'm on Server 320 (Wolfhaven) and I have mixed feelings about this server merge with S140. I'm sure they are great people and we'd get along but i'm more server concerned than anything else right now. I know a lot of good people on this server want to quit after feeling like they'll lose top 10 , top 20 , top 30 ect and get dropped to 100's in solo arena.. its a big time frame gap ... but then i also like the idea of the help they can offer individual players with this merge... more groups , more people, more fun.
            My other concern is that our server is heavy on the lag at the moment too... will it get worse with a bunch more players joining?
            I just hope a few of these points get fixed also...
            As long as it stays competitive then I'm all up for the merger ^-^, but i know many people will quit if its too much of a loss and no clear way to progress in time... thats why i was mentioning a pack or something that would close that time frame gap and keep it competitive. Otherwise it'd be to difficult for everyone = mass loss in players.
            I'd also like to say even though R2 hasn't yet responded to this thread, they always see and monitor everything being said... i mean they hire people to keep tabs on the forums... the lack of communication from them is properly because they are in talks with the higher ups about whats being said. Theres nothing to comment about this if they haven't come up with a conclusion yet.
            Some very good points though tiggerh ^-^

i agree with the person u were replying to. and ur points bout the time gab u both made are my concerns. but when i think u have too much faith in the people who make this game. rather or not they watch these threads we will never know. but i am almost 100% sure they dont give a flying fnck. cause if they did they would say something to let us know they hear our cries and concerns but they dont. that shows that if they are watching they really dont care. they just want their money and that it. new first time players join everyday. they advertise just about every where on the internet. they dont care bout the loss of members cause if they dont pay into the game its not a loss for the game makers and if they have paid in well at least they got paid for the time those players dropped the cash. either way they get paid. and thats all they care bout. money talks. ********** walks. thats the way the world works anywhere that has it. and the people in these games have the same "step on the small people" attitude as the game makers. ive played this game all year. ive put money into it. so fnck it. just go along or leave. either way what money uve paid in is gone.

Comment

• i think too many persons are playing the game and they want us to quit. There is no where to hide from these so called monsters with impossible brs. Talk about throwing the rabbit in the wolves den

Comment

• what server you are playing for...I am also from India
                SUNNY MITTAL
                Character Name : sunnyteena
                Server : S109 (Cursed Spring)
                Class : Mage
                Level : 67
                Battle Rating : 92k (and improving)
                Guild : Legion

Comment

• i got a question .. i'm number 1 guild master on S230 and we merging with S209 so question is which guild master gets the number 1 GM title and what happens with therian as still 48+ hours to final guild battle end
                  Cyanide
                  Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                  Guild: Sicario

Comment

• Originally posted by SunnyMittal View Post
                    what server you are playing for...I am also from India
                    S209
                    IGN : Delulla
                    am from banglore :P
                    wat about u ??
                    S209 [featherstrom]

Comment

• Originally posted by R23224943 View Post
                      i got a question .. i'm number 1 guild master on S230 and we merging with S209 so question is which guild master gets the number 1 GM title and what happens with therian as still 48+ hours to final guild battle end
                      guild BR will be considered to no.1 guild
                      and not sure wether it will be considering after merge or after the 1st GB... have to w8 and c.... the GM will not rply to ur post :P
                      S209 [featherstrom]

Comment

• any 1 here alive ? ?:P
                        S209 [featherstrom]

Comment

• how many more hours?

Comment

• come onnnn lazy azzzzzzessss

Comment

• i think still 1 more hrs or halfan hr may be
                              S209 [featherstrom]

Comment

• says 2-3 hours ,, currently 5:19am EST so 10 min and should be back up
                                Cyanide
                                Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                                Guild: Sicario

Comment

Working...
                                X