No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Wartune Server Merges for 12/18 @ 2:30 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATE: The server merge had to be pushed back to the 18th due to a schedule conflict with the maintenance occurring at 2:30 AM EST on the 13th of December.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
      UPDATE: The server merge had to be pushed back to the 18th due to a schedule conflict with the maintenance occurring at 2:30 AM EST on the 13th of December.
      Thanks for update but we will miss x2 Guild Battles with this happening on 18th so could the insignia we receive be increased?
      EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• You might as well merge them all now. You're going to lose a load of people for this. You're discouraging everyone that already plays from ever starting on a new server. And I would rather be drowned in feces than spend one more dime on you greedy. I hope you choke on it and die in pain.

Comment

• -sigh-

Pretty crappy moves R2. It's my first time trying out Wartune and sadly (for your wallets) it is going to be the last one. You even did not notify about my VIP being charged from my credit card, that seems like scamming. Why would I want to keep on buying monthly VIP when I had already bought 3 VIP cards (meaning that I had 3 months VIP bought)? I guess that it is not a requirement of intelligence to figure some OBVIOUS stuff out. Should I spell it slower for you to understand and give your people a better service? Of course, it's always the player fault but hell, what can we do? It's all our fault since we accepted your, oops I mean conditions when registering.

merry Christmas. Hope you all get ruined someday and somehow.

Comment

• It takes an outstanding amount of stupidity to destroy such a promising game!!!
            The hunt for money, the programming weaknesses, the innumerous goofs...
            Who makes decisions for the course of the game?
            Must be studied by top mental institutions worldwide!

Comment

• I agree with alot. This is the worse move and how it interferes with maint. is beyond me. Why doesnt R2 do these damn merges on weekends. Like this saturday morning. How damn hard is that to figure out. It's not rocket science you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Soul.Taker View Post
                -sigh-

Pretty crappy moves R2. It's my first time trying out Wartune and sadly (for your wallets) it is going to be the last one. You even did not notify about my VIP being charged from my credit card, that seems like scamming. Why would I want to keep on buying monthly VIP when I had already bought 3 VIP cards (meaning that I had 3 months VIP bought)? I guess that it is not a requirement of intelligence to figure some OBVIOUS stuff out. Should I spell it slower for you to understand and give your people a better service? Of course, it's always the player fault but hell, what can we do? It's all our fault since we accepted your, oops I mean conditions when registering.

merry Christmas. Hope you all get ruined someday and somehow.
                VIP is a recurring payment just like most, if not all MMOs do with subscriptions. So this is your fault in this instant and as much as I hate defending a corrupt, greedy company, they're not in the wrong.. I will agree that R2 needs to make it well known that it is recurring tho and I dont recall right off hand if it does or not.

Comment

• again no merge for 107

Comment

• Nice

Thinking on a Marge of S240? It can be nice!

Comment

• money balens and set backs

mere merge merge merge its not cool turnedto spend money to be the best then get reduced to the least of players.
                      Last edited by texelkhatib; 12-13-2013, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LGc199 View Post
                        saan aku papasok na server ndi gagana ang iba plss help me i love this game somebody help me??
                        nakasulat naman yan pagka nag log in ka. ung last server mo. Ganon parin yan. sa server mo parin ikaw naka pangalan. naka merge ka nga lang sa iba
                        . Pag log in mo my makikita kang "My servers" andun na un. Click mo nalang automatic na yan

Comment

• S208 in the house and we are still sending tickets for a merger and we get none Any merger to any server is welcome (but we do prefer an older server as it will have more active players can group with or atleast one comparible in active players) , as we see it !! merger = move posiblities of getting / make true dungeon groups. I do not know why most people on this thread so upset about being merged to a stronger server that only benifits you in the long run.

Comment

• didnt have a change...cause every times we doing this game,we have bad signal (Laging)
                            i hope when this maintenence finish, we dont see that problem again
                            and for the time pliz make a good change cause i see the time is not on schedulle

From Server Stone River(S368)
                            Guildname : Imperial
                            GuildMaster : Dunedan
                            Char : LeoPillow, Knight Lev 58

Comment

• S187(and all server we are merged with long loooong time ago) needs merge.Its dead here and ppl cant find party for tok, spirearena and mpd.Give us S167 serv(i read they also need merge).If you cant give us that serv well any serv with enough lvl 70+ ppl and idk 85++ k br will do.

Comment

• s315/s332/s341. we need merge as fast as possible. last merge with s341 was terrible for our server. it was just like 1 month ago, but that killing all competition in this server at all. now 1 guild who have "normal" online and all others guilds( including 2nd) almost dead and die very fast. No competition, no respect from top guild to all others. In some days hard to find people to tanks in 2nd guild, everyday take long time to create party to dungeons. Top 100 on daily exp gain earning just 5-6kk exp. Thats equal blitz cata, blitz campagn and tok easy. Thats not active players. May be just 40-50 players who can be called "active" remain. And many of them take less and less fun from game here, and think about retired everyday. And of course they(including me) dont want cash anything in server what dies so fast.
                                Thats announcement very bad for our server too.. most older servers who can be great candidate for merge with us give a merge.. We need merge with OLDER servers, just this can give new life here. merge with newer servers just made sign in death certificate, cause dont change anything, just little bit up online during 2-3weeks after. Merge us with any older, i agree lost all my titles forever if u deсide merge us with server with monsters, just want dont spend all day to create party in 60+ dungeons.. If we not give it during next month anouncements with very high possibility next class war will be last for many of us.

Fluffy (s332) Balenors top warrior.

Comment

Working...
                                X