Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No merge for S375. Yet.

Comment

• well to tell the truth this merging stuff really increases the LAG rate, and it affects EVERYTHING... when it gets worse, I think I'll just quit this game, it's such a shame because it's a nice game..

Comment

• s375-Mist Den
        we will probably need a merge next time around. we arent getting new players and its absolutely devastating when a higher lvl leaves(happens a lot now)
        we have the strongest guild in the server and were lucky to get 18 on fri for gb
        and please dont take it the wrong way, we dont want to be merged with s2 or some **. make better server selections, i mean come on. you guys arent a bunch of monkeys smashing keyboards over your heads are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mephisto513 View Post
          s375-Mist Den
          we will probably need a merge next time around. we arent getting new players and its absolutely devastating when a higher lvl leaves(happens a lot now)
          we have the strongest guild in the server and were lucky to get 18 on fri for gb
          and please dont take it the wrong way, we dont want to be merged with s2 or some **. make better server selections, i mean come on. you guys arent a bunch of monkeys smashing keyboards over your heads are you?
          ROFL ...u complaining about that ? we have 4-6 participants every GB since like forever ... finally we got a damn merge for S126 .

Comment

• In the long run benefit u how? to get merged with a server who sloughter u in any pvp that this game offer ............... Solo arena GuildBattles Amethyst mine and yes WB rewards from top u get to a place like 60 xD how does it benefit me ? when i lose every event with Br will come up i dont see any benefits from merging with an old server ........................... I said it many times if i wanted the so called help i was making a char in a server where peps allready have 100k br i made it in a new server for a fresh start and competition now the competition is not there anymore not for us at least and not giving R2 1$ more so bye bye

Comment

• If we're going to merge with a server that's 6 months to almost a year older than our current server... I seriously think R2 should consider giving us all a 6 month to a year worth or rewards..... since thats the main issue here. Then we'd be on equal terms and it will stay competitive.
              Theres a compromise to your merging idea
              GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
              110k Br
              Spreading the Beast

Comment

• Originally posted by KinkehBeast View Post
                If we're going to merge with a server that's 6 months to almost a year older than our current server... I seriously think R2 should consider giving us all a 6 month to a year worth or rewards..... since thats the main issue here. Then we'd be on equal terms and it will stay competitive.
                Theres a compromise to your merging idea
                Ye, you're the one to talk, mr. 1.6 million glory crystals.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  UPDATE: The server merge had to be pushed back to the 18th due to a schedule conflict with the maintenance occurring at 2:30 AM EST on the 13th of December.
                  So this should give you plenty of time to add more servers(373,375) to the server merge list and fix some of the ones posted?

Comment

• and yet s310 will probably be on the next list to merge, we have 10+ active guilds, and the number one guild has people that can't GB bcuz of the 50 person limit.

but we work to keep the server alive and people happy. No stealing mines, No excess plundering, No bullying, fastest way out of a Guild is to be a jerk.
                    We're still getting new people in the server and we help each other across Guilds.
                    Last edited by Sucellis549; 12-13-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BooomStick View Post
                      So this should give you plenty of time to add more servers(373,375) to the server merge list and fix some of the ones posted?
                      I'm hoping thats why its being delayed
                      GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                      110k Br
                      Spreading the Beast

Comment

• Originally posted by Sucellis549 View Post
                        and yet s310 will probably be on the next list to merge, we have 10+ active guilds, and the number one guild has people that can't GB bcuz of the 50 person limit.

but we work to keep the server alive and people happy. No stealing mines, No excess plundering, No bullying, fastest way out of a Guild is to be a jerk.
                        We're still getting new people in the server and we help each other across Guilds.
                        How do i apply to merge with you guys xDDD sounds like your server has it all worked out, nice one!
                        GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
                        110k Br
                        Spreading the Beast

Comment

• I came here to start a new character after i tried the game on kongregate, and i had no idea that things are run so differently here, the stupidity of constant merging and opening new servers is just baffling, even if my server is not gonna come to merge queue for a couple of months because its just two weeks old, even now new players have stopped coming because there are two more servers opened after this one and today on GB the 4th guild on server barely had 15 players in it, and excluding 1st guild i dont think a single gb was populated to the max. I cant get over with paying for 'just' 500 balens, if i was smart enough to check how things work before jumping onto new server i would just stay away, but i know my opinions matter little compared to people that spend apparently thousands of balens monthly, and why do they tolerate this kind of treatment towards them is beyond me.
                          Last edited by R238856505; 12-13-2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sucellis549 View Post
                            and yet s310 will probably be on the next list to merge, we have 10+ active guilds, and the number one guild has people that can't GB bcuz of the 50 person limit.

You have a very good point Sucellis- how server looks like and whether it has enough players also depends on players on it. Excessive plundering and not helping weaker players is the sure way to make them leave. ANd then merger happens (or not) and people keep complaining about R2. How about starting everyone from yourself?

Comment

• oceanic s332 getting quiet... we need merge, please think about the server which is need, not server which isnt willing to have merge...
                              selfish

Comment

• s332 really need merge please server is dying quickly

Comment

Working...
                                X