No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return December 19th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to see a Class Wars Tournament that had an event for each server and then a cross server event to include the champions from each server. It would allow the young servers to be competitive at some level as well.

Comment

CWs

Just one more way for R2 to make a quick buck..oh well ..only suggestion I have is to at least give more than a days notice. I was told in BG that everyone thought that it had been postponed this month only to get on line this morning to find out it isn't in fact it is tomorrow. Good luck to all but then again we all know who the winners will be already anyway!!!!

Comment

how do u exactly know that ur missing it by 1 win or 3? :| how does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderz007 View Post
          how do u exactly know that ur missing it by 1 win or 3? :| how does it work?
          It is points based. Every 5 matches the point value for wins/losses is increased. I made it last month @ 3,480 points; which I think was just above the cut off @ 3,400 pts (not 100% sure on it but from what I'm told)

Losing three early matches can easily be made up in the later rounds. (I went 2 - 3 the first 5)
          FinalHC
          Kabam - S39/S6
          (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

If you want to be fair split servers... Players from new servers havent any chance vs oldest players, which are far more advanced! Its pointless CW to be with cross server, cuz the winers are always the same guys - and they become stronger and stronger and cant be catched up.

Just make one more qualification round - in first round players to fight only guys from their server, top 50 guys to go to next round which to be cross and then finals. At least strongest from younger (newer) players will have chance to do one more round and to get more points for more cool stuff from legendary shop.

What can do one player lvl 55 (for example) vs lvl 75+ guy?! Nothing, absolutely nothing! Even if this lvl55 player is mad casher and he is spending tons of dolars he cant beat his opponent! So split CW or simply add one more qualification round but not cross server round!
            Last edited by LordVOODOO; 12-18-2013, 06:02 PM.
            BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
              So here's the thing, I love the class wars but will this be another case of it being pet wars and not class based wars? last month I had players that couldnt come close to my stats winning against me, anyone with purple Apollo has a chance, while the mid range cashers with fair to good br havent a chance. Take the sylphs out the battle just like the holy seal.
              Class Wars should be based on the players stats and their ability to use their skills. now its more like how fast they can click 'Awake'
              I totally agreed, even I have a good epic apollo now I would think this game is moving toward the "PETS" then the hero building... no need what legendary gears or jewels... so long u work on your pet you are likely going to WIN!... So I thing this game is getting ****...no more building of hero but PET instead!

Comment

Class Wars? More like PETS WAR!

Comment

Yes i told it last month to is no class war anymore them should change it to Sylph War.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

That's why I totally gave up trying to get into top100. A few mages with similar stats and skills (I mean playing sills) qualified to top100 because they got more lucky during pre-elimination. I hoped to earn top100 spot at least once to get those 2 mounts I can't afford. I always was short of like 50-200 points to classify to top100. Since they introduced sylphs and let them in during CW, I totally gave up and I'm just going to enjoy this game earning better gear and doing dungeons. Totally no sense in competing with other players because the gap between hard cashers and VIP buyers (like me) became enormous.
                    I'm glad I can easily do lvl. 70 NM mpd and reach lvl. 15 in The Spire. Everything else (like finishing ToK NM, also finishing ToK Hard became impossible) is beyond my reach, so why should I bother?

Good luck to all competing in CW. I will gladly take my another portion of some glory crystals

Comment

Originally posted by R27391871 View Post
                      So here's the thing, I love the class wars but will this be another case of it being pet wars and not class based wars? last month I had players that couldnt come close to my stats winning against me, anyone with purple Apollo has a chance, while the mid range cashers with fair to good br havent a chance. Take the sylphs out the battle just like the holy seal.
                      Class Wars should be based on the players stats and their ability to use their skills. now its more like how fast they can click 'Awake'
                      Well, why not take out runes as well since even among cashers who spent the same amount not all can get the ancient rune packs and some light cashers can get it while some heavy cashers can't. They should disable all skills n talents while they at it too. Just make the toons do default atk all the way and see who wins. That'll be fair enough.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post
                        It is points based. Every 5 matches the point value for wins/losses is increased. I made it last month @ 3,480 points; which I think was just above the cut off @ 3,400 pts (not 100% sure on it but from what I'm told)

Losing three early matches can easily be made up in the later rounds. (I went 2 - 3 the first 5)
                        I made 3480 and missed out. Another guy in guild with 3480 just made it ranking in 90s who had 10k more BR.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                          I made 3480 and missed out. Another guy in guild with 3480 just made it ranking in 90s who had 10k more BR.
                          Some people on my server tend to go into a dungeon after prelims/finals and put on WC + fluff astrals matk/patk/crit/hp whatever to increase their BR. Seems to have worked a few times to improve their chances, since if say the first 89 people are 3500+ and 90-100 is 3480 the higher BR will get a spot before the lower BR guy it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by FinalHC View Post

The qualified for the final match are those who get the 100 highest points... So if the 100th highest pointer has 3,600 points, then those who are below 3,600 will not be included in the final match..

And like the honor ranking, if there are a lot of players who have 3,600 points (in the example above), probably the ones who will be qualified among them are the ones with the higher br.

There is no point cut-off... It depends on the scores of the top 100 highest pointers... Be glad if the 90th highest pointer has only 3000 points, anyone who got 2990 points can be included in the final match
                            Last edited by Kingryan; 12-19-2013, 01:46 AM. Reason: Br thing

Comment

what is the time ???
                              its a regular time (20.00 server time ) or any changes ????

Comment

i hope the prizes of Cw changes this time,its been same prize for months and months

Comment

Working...
                                X