No announcement yet.

Class Wars Return December 19th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! It´s again time for jokepollo´s war. Bad luck for people who don´t have they own jokepollo´s

Comment

uhmmm did they rly anounce it this late? or its me having a delirium?

Comment

Why the ****** you post cw so late?

Comment

pls change the name to "Cash War"

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
          Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
          Character Name: Halifax

Comment

ah nothing new mount there shop, add that icy mungky/elepahant/blue lizard on it,

Originally posted by SoNasTy View Post
            Why the ****** you post cw so late?
            just info, the cw is always on thursday on 3rd week/ every month
            Last edited by Ole.Joe; 12-19-2013, 09:58 AM. Reason: b/c i want
            -West Coast S115

Comment

i hope there will be no more sylphs in CW???
              League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
              ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

This doesn't make sense. Lvl 60 legend stones x5 are only 80 glory crystals but lvl 70's x5 are 350??

Comment

Class Wars - more like Sylph Wars. Just fought a lower level knight who spent whole battle using his sylph to heal himself and he won. If you want to be a mage buddy, then become one. Tanks fight!! Not heal

Comment

Class Wars return?

I thought that Class Wars is Archers vs Archers, Knights vs Knights and Mages vs Mages.

What I got today was archer vs iris, archer vs apollo and archer vs pan and this is not class wars unles iris, apollo and pan are archers/knights/mages and we do not know.

If Holy seal can't be used, then sylphs shouldn't be used also. They can be there, but change into sylph shouldn't be allowed. Review that aspect R2 if you dare

Comment

F... this ! Lvl 68 110k+ on CW time didn`t qualified in top 100 F*****G JOKE !! 13/15 rivals lvl 73+ ! ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???? P*****S with lower br got into top 100 !!!! W T F !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! F**K you R2 FU*K Wartune it`s F*****G unfair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get New suckers who will pay I`m f*****g out !! GL !
                      ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ:M3f3dr0N (560k+)
                      ᴘᴇᴛ:ᴀᴛʜᴇɴᴀ (TiAmmazzo;120k+)
                      ᴘʀɵᵳᴇᴤᴤɪɵɴ:ᴛᴀɴᴋ
                      ʟᴇʊᴇʟ:80
                      ɢᴜɪʟᴆ:ÊŸá´‡á´*ᴇʟ81

Comment

Oh,I forgot ...STUCK YOUR DAMN CW UP IN YOUR ***!!

Comment

I believe the matching system in Class Wars is fine despite what people are saying. It matches players versus other players based on total points accumulated which makes sense in a swiss style tournament. The problem comes from each set of rounds being weighted differently. By having rounds 1-5, 6-10 and 11-15 assigned different point values, it actually benefits players to lose matches early so their opponents in later rounds will be easier. THIS is how people with very low BR are making CW finals. They might only go 2-3 in first 5 rounds so play inferior competition the remaining rounds and have a higher point total than someone who started 10-1 and finished 11-4. If each round was assigned the SAME point value then there would be zero benefit to purposely losing and the better players would move on to CW finals at a higher rate. This seems like the easiest way to correct this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyWizard View Post
                            Class Wars return?

I thought that Class Wars is Archers vs Archers, Knights vs Knights and Mages vs Mages.

What I got today was archer vs iris, archer vs apollo and archer vs pan and this is not class wars unles iris, apollo and pan are archers/knights/mages and we do not know.

If Holy seal can't be used, then sylphs shouldn't be used also. They can be there, but change into sylph shouldn't be allowed. Review that aspect R2 if you dare
                            Flawed logic. The second part of the statement doesn't follow the first part.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

So it means we have to loss with low players in every 1st round of 1-5 6-10 and 11-15 round to get qualified ? OMFG F******G JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Agreed. The way the system is currently set up encourages players to lose in early rounds so they have easier matchups in later rounds. The system is 100% flawed. By making all rounds have same value it would fix this problem. It makes no sense to assign the rounds different weights.

Comment

Working...
                                X